Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 8th; **UPDATED 2/6**
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM (14,338 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Melanie writes Nathan a letter.
-Phillip rescues Chloe from Victor.
-Kate accepts an offer from Stefano.
-Carly has it out with Vivian.

**UPDATED 1/29**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Stephanie keeps Melanie's letter from Nathan.
-EJ knows about Sami and Rafe's reunion.
-Hope knows who Carly's daughter is.
-Vivian knows that Victor has foiled her plan.
-Melanie and Phillip wed.

**UPDATED 1/31**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
After drinking, Nathan almost tells Melanie he still loves her; Sami backs away from her kiss with Rafe.

Tuesday
Carly lands in the hospital after falling and hitting her head; Vivian and Melanie discuss Melanie's marriage to Philip.

Wednesday
Hope learns that Melanie is Carly's daughter; Lucas informs Philip that Melanie may still have feelings for Nathan.

Thursday
Melanie writes a letter to Nathan asking how he truly feels about her; Chloe delivers the news to Daniel that she is pregnant.

Friday
Sami notifies EJ that her and Rafe have reunited; Vivian confesses her plan to Carly.

**UPDATED 2/2**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of February 8:

Stephanie keeps Melanie’s letter from Nathan.

Brady gives Arianna a gift that belonged to Isabella.

EJ learns of Sami and Rafe’s reunion.

Hope discovers who Carly’s daughter is.

Vivian tries to talk some sense into Melanie.

Thursday February 11:
Vivian discovers that Victor has foiled her plan.

Friday February 12:
Melanie and Philip get married.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 2/4**

SOD Spoilers
-Melanie writes Nathan a letter before her wedding.
-Chloe tells Daniel she's pregnant.
-Vivian has a deadly gift for Melanie.

2/12 - Nathan sends a mysterious text. Is it to Stephanie or Melanie?

SOW Spoilers
-Victor gives Kate an ultimatum.
-Arianna receives a special gift from Brady.
-Chloe has a big suprise for Daniel.
-Maggie decides not to attend Melanie's wedding.
-Lucas delivers devastating news to Phillip.

Can't Miss: Friday, February 12th
EJ is irate after learning Sami and Rafe reconciled.

Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 8th
Nathan is on the verge of telling Melanie he loves her; Rafe insists that he and Sami are meant to be together; Anna tries to convince E.J. that he needs her.

Tuesday, February 9th
Carly is knocked unconscious; Vivian tries to persuade Melanie to go through with the wedding; Brady gives Arianna a gift.

Wednesday, February 10th
Carly tries to sneak out of the hospital; Hope learns that Carly is Melanie's mother; Melanie opens Vivian's wedding gift; Chloe makes a discovery.

Thursday, February 11th
Melanie asks Stephanie to deliver a letter to Nathan; Vivian shares her murderous plot with Carly; Chloe shares her news with Daniel.

Friday, February 12th
Rafe and Sami reconnect; Philip and Melanie's wedding begins; Vivian panics; Carly escapes.

**UPDATED 2/6**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 8th
A tipsy Nathan almost admits to Melanie that he loves her; Rafe tells Sami they're meant to be together; Anna convinces EJ that he needs her; Vivian warns Victor about Kate; Carly is convinced that Vivian knows Melanie is Carly's daughter.

Tuesday, February 9th
Brady gives Arianna a gift that belonged to Isabella; Vivian tries to talk some sense into Melanie; Carly slips and gets a concussion; Daniel asks Lucas to let Chloe spend some time with Allie; Victor threatens Kate.

Wednesday, February 10th
Hope discovers who Carly's daughter is; Maggie explains she won't be able to make it to the wedding; Lucas tells Philip he thinks Melanie might still have feelings for Nathan; Melanie is affected by Maggie's cancellation.

Thursday, February 11th
Stephanie keeps Melanie's letter from Nathan; Chloe tells Daniel good news; Vivian, via laptop, reveals her plan to a horrified Carly; Hope finds a receipt Victor dropped that helps her put all the pieces together.

Friday, February 12th
Melanie and Philip get married; EJ learns of Sami and Rafe's reunion; Philip rescues Chloe as she receives harsh words from Victor; Nathan tries to see Melanie; Chloe tells Arianna that she's pregnant.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting.

I'm guessing Philip rescues Chloe from an argument with Victor. I like that they are sharing more scenes again recently.

I wonder what the Kate/Stefano one is about and looking forward to the Carly/Vivian one.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I was never really a Phloe fan, but I do enjoy their scenes and that spoiler got my attention a little. Hmm ...

As always, love Carly and Viv :wub:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The only one that sounds somewhat interesting is the Phillip/Chloe/Victor one.

The others sounds boring. And I swear that the Carly/Vivian is repetitive stuff from their last inter counters they have. It's getting very tiresome.

Melanie can choke on her letter. Loathe that twit. I hate that sweeps is going to be about her pathetic ass.

faithloveright
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if the powers that be have decided that DANLOE isn't the direction they want to go afterall and are making Melanie Dan and Carly's love child so that they can put the two of them together,and therefore are looking at putting Phil back with Chloe and Mel with Nathan....

smbashi

Not so sure about Phloe since it looks like the Phelanie wedding happens according to the sweeps, since I think Steph steals the letter.

Wait and see how the interaction goes. I mean Brady stood up for her at Christmas as well. I guess everyone now is taking a turn.

What offer would Kate accept from Stefano?

Carly has it out with Vivian- probably over Lawrence or protecting Mel.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Phloe! :wub: Please let this be a sign of things to come.

Sariah
Member Avatar

So loving this Phloe spoiler. I'm hoping the show is putting these two back in each other's orbits - every other pairing they've been in over the last few years has been a total bust. Time to reunite Phloe! :cheer:

dorcell

Stefano may have a change of heart about his marriage to Kate and give her the opportunity to walk away with no stings attached.

ladyjetski99
Member Avatar

Nathan find out Stephanie steal his letter from Melanie. Nathan sure dump her for Melanie. I dont like stephanie needs her man Steph and Philip deserve what's coming to them. I want Mel with Nathan Im sure Mel & Philip's wedding will be STOPPED in no time. Carly reunite with Melanie and Philip need with Stephanie or Chloe or other new woman.

SaveDaysNow

PLEASE bring back PHLOE!!! :wub:

rosered

SOW Spoilers

Thanks for posting, not very exciting spoilers

So Melanie writes a letter than Nathan never gets.
Phillip sticks up for Chloe probably just an argument with Victor. Victor doesn't like her.
and Kate accepting an offer hmm.... what can that be??
Carly and Vivian...hmmm... is this at the wedding or before??

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

looks like it will be an interesting week :D

BillieD
Member Avatar

smbashi
Jan 28 2010, 02:35 PM
Not so sure about Phloe since it looks like the Phelanie wedding happens according to the sweeps, since I think Steph steals the letter.

Wait and see how the interaction goes. I mean Brady stood up for her at Christmas as well. I guess everyone now is taking a turn.

What offer would Kate accept from Stefano?

Carly has it out with Vivian- probably over Lawrence or protecting Mel.
Just the fact that Philip "saves" Chloe rings a very loud bell to me.
They barely even had them share any scenes last year and now this AND them interacting and discussing marriage/children.

I'd be shocked if it were just a random scene.

avelina
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!!

I'm curious as to what Melanie tells Nathan.

lily20

Thanks!

Nothing worth watching here.

Karnythia
Member Avatar

The only things that have me interested are the Philip/Chloe spoiler and the one about Kate/Stefano. DOOL better pick up the pace for Sweeps and soon.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

So excited about the Phloe spoiler! Dying for them to get back together and for Nathan to sweep Mel off her feet. Loving these spoilers.

LovingDays

love all the spoilers thanks Angie

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM
SOW Spoilers
Do I dare hope this could be hinting at Philip escaping the clutches of the wishy washy wench and Chloe being released from the Danloe snoozefest to give us an actual Phloe reunion? :wub: Nah. I'm sure they'll fuck that up just the way they did Phelanie.

But yay for STATE!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply