Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 8th; **UPDATED 2/6**
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM (14,413 Views)
soapfan1

smbashi
Jan 28 2010, 02:35 PM
Not so sure about Phloe since it looks like the Phelanie wedding happens according to the sweeps, since I think Steph steals the letter.

Wait and see how the interaction goes. I mean Brady stood up for her at Christmas as well. I guess everyone now is taking a turn.

What offer would Kate accept from Stefano?

Carly has it out with Vivian- probably over Lawrence or protecting Mel.
I'm not reading too much into the Phloe interaction just yet.Like you mentioned,Brady did something similar recently.I do think though that because the writers have had Chloe in more scenes with both Philip and Brady recently that they are thinking of moving on from Danloe.There were rarely any Broe or Phloe scenes last year,and now suddenly there's several of them in a short period of time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VetsRock
Member Avatar

lily20
Jan 28 2010, 07:19 PM
Thanks!

Nothing worth watching here.
Sooooooooo True,that why I don't watch anymore it is so :sleep: and :blah: ,but thats just me

cassie1013

I am curious about this offer between Stefano and Kate....I hate how underused Kate is. She's so entertaining, I don't understand why she's basically a glorified extra.

MelOz

The phloe spoiler is what has my attention!
Last year there were no regular bones to phloe and they went to great lengths to NOT have them interact and everyone knows that.
So to say that them interacting more already in 2010 means 'nothing' is to ignore the behavior of tptb re phloe for the past 12 months:p
Other ex couples like ejami lumi etc may have been thrown bones but not phloe. so it IS a change.
Whether they are re-establishing their connection and friendship and just that - at least for now... or whether they are slowly re establishing that for a slow build into something more when the other sl's have played out....remains to be seen.
But what i AM sure of as someone who's used to a phloe drought....is this IS significant and signifcantly different to last year.
Nadia has tweeted to phloes about more upcoming scenes in feb and the other days when i asked her if she was working/shooting with Jay again soon - she replied "Yes we will! :) xo"

In any case i am just happy to see my two faves that i have loved for 10 years, working together again:)
Anythings possible when people start re orbiting each other:)

philmeup

faithloveright
Jan 28 2010, 02:27 PM
I'm wondering if the powers that be have decided that DANLOE isn't the direction they want to go afterall and are making Melanie Dan and Carly's love child so that they can put the two of them together,and therefore are looking at putting Phil back with Chloe and Mel with Nathan....
These are my thoughts (and hopes!) exactly! I would love to see a Phloe reunion! :wub: And, if this is the case, I am happy to see TPTB taking these baby steps. I would hate for them just to be thrown together all of a sudden - love to see a slow build - something Days seems to have forgotten how to do!

dooldooldool

lily20
Jan 28 2010, 07:19 PM
Thanks! Nothing worth watching here.
As others have noted in past weekly threads, it seems that the "spoilers" are being purposely vague and uninteresting. There's long been a debate about spoilers and whether they increase or decrease viewership. I vote that they DECREASE viewership -- why bother watching when you know who is going to appear on each day, what they are going to say, and what silly/realistic/ridiculous/soapy twist/fakeout is going to happen in the last segment of the show? BTW, I also think the previews hurt, but no soap is daring enough to bag that bad idea. If a soap wants to be innovative or different, put a 30-second recap at the top of show (like Dallas/Dynasty/Knots/Melrose used to do.)

It seems that the producers have decided to go with "boring" spoilers over the past several months. And ratings are higher. Although some viewers may dislike certain storylines, the storylines have progressed and we have had major developments nearly every week since October.

I can't commit to being 100% spoiler-free, but I do appreciate that we aren't being given the entire scripts, with every minute detail, weeks in advance.

phicklover

doesnt everyone remember philip saying that he was in love with chloe to break up with that girl and then they just dropped it? i dont know if they would ever plan to put phloe together because what in the world would they do with stephanie...i dont hate stephanie but shes not for philip. there was never any joy in that relationship.

pleaseeee do not have him go back to stephanie!!!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Phillip rescues Chloe from Victor.
Phloe!! :wub:

I hope that is what's to come in the future. I can't STAND Chloe with Daniel, talk about BORING. Phloe is way more interesting, and there is so much history there..

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

faithloveright
Jan 28 2010, 02:27 PM
I'm wondering if the powers that be have decided that DANLOE isn't the direction they want to go afterall and are making Melanie Dan and Carly's love child so that they can put the two of them together,and therefore are looking at putting Phil back with Chloe and Mel with Nathan....
You said everything. This is how I want it to go..

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I share the sentiments of most in this thread, and am hoping for a Phloe reunion! :cheer:

I can't wait to see Carly "have it out" with Vivian.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Stephanie keeps Melanie's letter from Nathan.
-EJ knows about Sami and Rafe's reunion.
-Hope knows who Carly's daughter is.
-Vivian knows that Victor has foiled her plan.
-Melanie and Phillip wed.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 29 2010, 10:33 PM
Lots of people.."in the know." LOL

All I want to know is when I can watch one week where I'm not totally bored with these SLS!

Thanks for posting.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

I knew it!
Quote:

Fuck you, Victor.
Quote:

Damn! So it all goes off without a hitch? Talk about anticlimactic.

peaches179

Liz<3Days
Jan 29 2010, 10:57 PM
Angie79

All I want to know is when I can watch one week where I'm not totally bored with these SLS!

Thanks for posting.

I agree.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Damn it Victor! Grrrrrr.......

still bored with the Feb sweeps stuff.

Let me know when Justin will be on.
Edited by Mirage75, Jan 29 2010, 11:15 PM.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Maybe Victor foils Viv's plan just before the wedding but then Viv does something after the vows are said.

kitkat
Member Avatar

EJ knows about Sami and Rafe's reunion, who cares?

Do they really wed, no hitches.... this I have to see...

AlisonLou

This is crap! So Melanie STILL won't know Carly's her mother? What a boring sl. Are the going to drag this out? And Bo and Hope's storyline is just awful and becoming boring. And Hope only finds out now who Carly's daughter is? Hope's a detective she should have figured out who the daughter was when she found out Carly has a daughter. They are writing Bo and Hope soo out of character. As for the Vivian and Carly spoiler I hope they actually have it out. This sl seems to be going around in circles. This is supposed to be February sweeps and it's boring! Why are the writers putting all of these dull and awful characters together? What's with all the boring couples? The couples together on this show right now are the worst!
Edited by AlisonLou, Jan 30 2010, 12:53 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Liz<3Days
Jan 29 2010, 10:57 PM
Angie79

Thanks for posting.
Haha! Yeah, they might not have used the word "know". I was typing it from memory, I don't have the magazine.

MelOz

ga68153
Jan 29 2010, 10:03 PM
I share the sentiments of most in this thread, and am hoping for a Phloe reunion! :cheer:

I can't wait to see Carly "have it out" with Vivian.
Me too!

btw love your bricole banner, so pretty.
Glad Ari is back at work.
Did you see where Eric M tweeted to a fan that 'a little bricole was inevitable and you might just get what you want"
I hate Brady with Arianna(off topic i know but thad to say it). EM sparks witrh AZ the most.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply