Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 8th; **UPDATED 2/6**
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM (14,393 Views)
MelOz
Member Avatar

Haha this wedding was so rushed and non believable ....all about writing to a plot point. the only characters motivations that were explaine and are believable are carly and Vivians.
Philip and his Child bride wont have a long marriage;)
I predict phili k will have the same number of divorce/annulments as chloe...just another thing they'll have in common lmao.

Did anyone see how suggestive the SOW spoiler were for the phloe scene?

'Phillip has to go up against his father to rescue a fair maiden in distress(hint)Daniels girlfriend'

Clealry they are re establishing a connection with the two of them.

Nadia had scenes with jay on the 26th, also worked with crystal and Shawn that day.
Looks like their sl's are all intertwined....which means anything...is possible down the track a bit.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

dc cubs
Jan 29 2010, 11:39 PM
Maybe Victor foils Viv's plan just before the wedding but then Viv does something after the vows are said.
The action happens after the vows, I believe. Still have no clue what that action is LOL but the shit really hits the fans then.

AlisonLou

I wonder if Melanie's name is really Melanie Layton? I wonder if Carly got to name her? Maybe Lawrence and Trent made the name up. What if they didn't make it legal for Melanie's name to be Melanie Layton. Maybe Phillip and Melanie's marriage won't be legal and null and void because Melanie isn't really Melanie Layton. Therefore Phillip and Melanie won't be married.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Wow those second set of spoilers sound interesting. I like that Stephanie turning into a manipulative bitch. :laugh:

I'm glad to see Hope finds out who Carly's daughter is, but will Bo know that she knows about the daughter? Or will she find out (about the daughter, not the identity) and not tell him anything?

OliveAnn

Quote:

Stephanie keeps Melanie's letter from Nathan.

Who would have thought only three months ago Stephanie would be the bad girl in this story? Well, I'll give her credit for being a good bitch. She could've killed Melanie with her looks on Thursday's show, but acted supportive and like she couldn't care less that Melanie was marrying her ex. And the way she convinced Nathan to keep their relationship (if you can call it like that) a secret, only subtly hinting she was doing it to secure him for herself was good, too.

Quote:

EJ knows about Sami and Rafe's reunion.

Why is this an important spoiler? He knows, so what? He kidnapped her kid, is he expecting her to go back to him?

Quote:

Hope knows who Carly's daughter is.

Hope has a brain? Really?

Quote:

Vivian knows that Victor has foiled her plan.

Well, of course the plan wasn't gonna work out at first. This way we can expect more drama in the future.

Quote:

Melanie and Phillip wed.

Given all the rewrites to Melanie's history lately, are we sure she's as old as she claims to be? Cause if she's not...

lastDays
Member Avatar

I've been a Danloe fan,but clearly they are in the midst of changing couple dynamics.Phillip rescuing Chloe is the second time lately that they have interacted,and Daniel seems prepared to side with Carly on any issue since they go way back..I see jealousy/tension with Danloe regarding Carly.Especially since we know the two almost come to blows and Daniel is in the middle.I wouldn't put it past the writers to create a triangle between Mel,Phil and Chloe,along with Chloe,Daniel and Carly

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hmm...I have to say, I wasn't expecting the Phelanie marriage to actually happen. What happened to the good old days when 9 out of 10 weddings were interrupted? What a pity. :shame:

I do agree with whomever said that making Stephanie the bad girl in the story makes her more entertaining. I think Shelley H is a beautiful young woman, but the character of Stephanie has been completely vapid and a snore. Completely unrecognizable as the daughter of Payla. So here's hoping they'll continue to give her a bit more grit. :)

Sariah
Member Avatar

phicklover
Jan 29 2010, 09:38 PM
doesnt everyone remember philip saying that he was in love with chloe to break up with that girl and then they just dropped it? i dont know if they would ever plan to put phloe together because what in the world would they do with stephanie...i dont hate stephanie but shes not for philip. there was never any joy in that relationship.

pleaseeee do not have him go back to stephanie!!!
I do remember that Morgan left because Philip admitted he was still in love with Chloe...then we had a few weeks of Chloe not really wanting to be with Lucas and feeling like she made a mistake and Philip pining after Chloe, being jealous of Lucas, but not saying anything because he didn't want to come between them.

Then...all of the sudden Chloe was totally in love with Lucas and marrying him while lusting after Daniel and Philip and Stephanie were best buds who started dating. It was weird and out of left field and not the direction the story was going. I'm guessing it was a combination of Tomlin/Whitesell coming on board at the time and JKJ being in contract negotiations that weren't going well - it would have been easier to pull him out of a Stephanie storyline than it would have been him falling in love with Chloe again.

But I agree that Philip should never be paired with Stephanie again. And it's pretty easy to just put her into a triangle with Melanie and Nathan, and have Melanie dealing with the Carly, Dan, Vivian stuff and leave Philip out of it.

Sariah
Member Avatar

MelOz
Jan 30 2010, 02:13 AM
'Phillip has to go up against his father to rescue a fair maiden in distress(hint)Daniels girlfriend'

I do so like that way that sounds.... :cheer:

Quote:

I wonder if Melanie's name is really Melanie Layton? I wonder if Carly got to name her? Maybe Lawrence and Trent made the name up. What if they didn't make it legal for Melanie's name to be Melanie Layton. Maybe Phillip and Melanie's marriage won't be legal and null and void because Melanie isn't really Melanie Layton. Therefore Phillip and Melanie won't be married

That would be an awesome out for Philip, but I'm afraid that it is way, way too clever for the likes of Days writers.
Edited by Sariah, Jan 30 2010, 10:17 AM.

stefeno-rises

PhoenixRising05
Jan 28 2010, 02:18 PM
Interesting.

I'm guessing Philip rescues Chloe from an argument with Victor. I like that they are sharing more scenes again recently.

I wonder what the Kate/Stefano one is about and looking forward to the Carly/Vivian one.
Well I think stefano gives Kate the mansion when EJ gives stefano a eviction notice

slayer2
Member Avatar

I just don't want Philip in yet another marriage where he is second choice, Melanie loves Philip and always has I wish they were writing this properly, as early as November 5th she was thinking of him while with Nathan now it's the opposite? Even MB admits that the wishy washyness is tiring and would like her to be satisfied with just one guy! It ruins the character and makes her look like a selfish bitch it also makes an otherwise decisive, proactive character look wishy washy and non-committal when nothing could be further from the truth, I wish they would just work with the charcters they have and not change them around for plot points and I agree with Kenny on that point for certain. These out of left field moves with no rhyme or reason are killing me.. If they built up Mate as other than a prop for Phelanie in October and November then maybe I could buy it but Melanie was wah wah wah-ing over Philip and now all of a sudden she is wah wah wah-ing over Nathan it's bad writing and it's kind of insulting to an audience member who has a memory greater than that of a goldfish.
Edited by slayer2, Jan 30 2010, 12:29 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Sure Mel has always had a thing for Phil...its called A SCHOOLGIRL CRUSH and that's how its written. It would have been better if she would have stopped crushing on him, removed them from the same circle of friends and slowly build up situations were they got to see themselves as equals.

I guess this is why I'm rooting for the Nathan/Mel pairing. They were roommates and got to know about each other through the hospital, then they had cute scenes where he would quiz her about her nursing stuff and she got excited. Then they help Dr Dan out when Kate was poisoning Chloe. That was cute and fun. They slowly realized that they liked each other, then BOOM, Stephanie and Philip became their obstacle.

Now, we have Chloe entering back into Phils orbit, which THANK YOU, for that! A man like Philip shouldnt be sharing a "soda pop" or chewing her gum! He should be a touch of evil in business and having WOMEN like Chloe in his circle. You even se it in their scenes-JKJ plays it like Melanie is some shiny toy and lavishes her with praise and she just licks it up!

I think bringing in some other person for Phil...maybe Taylor (Nicole little sister) would be good. I can't believe that I would rather have another go around of Phloe then whats on DAYS right now...cause I was never a fan of Chloe...but now like her friendship w/Nicole and hopefully she can get back into Phil's orbit SOON!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jan 30 2010, 04:52 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

stefeno-rises
Jan 30 2010, 12:21 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 28 2010, 02:18 PM
Interesting.

I'm guessing Philip rescues Chloe from an argument with Victor. I like that they are sharing more scenes again recently.

I wonder what the Kate/Stefano one is about and looking forward to the Carly/Vivian one.
Well I think stefano gives Kate the mansion when EJ gives stefano a eviction notice
EJ gives Stefano an eviction notice? :laugh: I'm loving the villain EJ has become.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

It's funny. I never really cared for Chloe and cringed at the thought of Phloe, but now.........I have actually warmed up to Chloe as Nicole's friend (as long as they cut the va-va-voooom) and would certainly want Philip out of the playground!

BillieD
Member Avatar

I'd take Phloe any day over this hideously boring quad nonsense where Philip looks like some kind of dirty old man, especially when he's in bed with Melanie. And she looks totally grossed out by him and she's just tolerating him. They are so creepy in the sack!

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

It's even worse in HD. BLECH. Melanie is a LOUD kisser. Sounds like a suction cup when she kisses anyone!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
After drinking, Nathan almost tells Melanie he still loves her; Sami backs away from her kiss with Rafe.

Tuesday
Carly lands in the hospital after falling and hitting her head; Vivian and Melanie discuss Melanie's marriage to Philip.

Wednesday
Hope learns that Melanie is Carly's daughter; Lucas informs Philip that Melanie may still have feelings for Nathan.

Thursday
Melanie writes a letter to Nathan asking how he truly feels about her; Chloe delivers the news to Daniel that she is pregnant.

Friday
Sami notifies EJ that her and Rafe have reunited; Vivian confesses her plan to Carly.

LadyM
Member Avatar

Oh please writers end this Mel&Philip nightmare! Chloe is Philip's best match.. looking forward to the scenes!
Thanx for sharing! :)

LovingDays

youppi i'm so happy for Danloe

Faye

I wonder how Carly will fall and hit her head :)..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply