Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 8th; **UPDATED 2/6**
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM (14,434 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting the updates, Angie. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

These actually look decent.
Poor Carly..always a victim of SOMETHING. :eyeroll:
Glad to see Chloe get her dream. Hope it doesn't end badly.

Thank you, Angie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rosered

So happy for Chloe and Daniel , hope they get a healthy baby boy or girl.
I do not want her to go thru what Nicole did. Please no more dead babies.
Let their be some happiness for a change.

:P

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I want Nathan and Melanie to get back together. The way he looks at her is so magical. As hot as her and Phillip are together, its just not the same connection.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoiler update!

DOOL1965

Too bad Carly can't end up in a comatose state for a while. Getting tired of seeing her everyday. Would rather see more of Vivian and Victor and it would be nice if they could find a way to end this kidnapping sl. It is getting old.

DOOL1965

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 31 2010, 05:35 PM
I want Nathan and Melanie to get back together. The way he looks at her is so magical. As hot as her and Phillip are together, its just not the same connection.
With you on this one. I like her with both Phillip and Nathan, but I think that Nathan is the better match for her. Love that look when Nathan looks at Melanie. It is definatley the look of love.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

MelOz
Jan 30 2010, 02:05 AM
ga68153
Jan 29 2010, 10:03 PM
I share the sentiments of most in this thread, and am hoping for a Phloe reunion! :cheer:

I can't wait to see Carly "have it out" with Vivian.
Me too!

Did you see where Eric M tweeted to a fan that 'a little bricole was inevitable and you might just get what you want"
I hate Brady with Arianna(off topic i know but thad to say it). EM sparks witrh AZ the most.

Yeah it will work for Bricole till Nicole starts lying her butt off to Brady like she does to every man.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

BalscoFan5
Jan 31 2010, 07:18 PM
MelOz
ga68153
I share the sentiments of most in this thread, and am hoping for a Phloe reunion! :cheer:

Me too!

Did you see where Eric M tweeted to a fan that 'a little bricole was inevitable and you might just get what you want"
I hate Brady with Arianna(off topic i know but thad to say it). EM sparks witrh AZ the most.

Yeah it will work for Bricole till Nicole starts lying her butt off to Brady like she does to every man.
Well, now that depends on the writers. Who would have thought that she would end up a sympathetic character that a lot of fans are rooting for and are waiting to have return? You can never tell. (Well, I'm assuming you probably don't see her as sympathetic, but you know what I mean).

Besides, we need Bricole so there can be an Ejanna!

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I used to not care for Nicole but now I cannot wait for Nicole to return. Ari is a wondeful actress. I think Nicole will be most sympathetic for Sami and want to take EJ down for what he is doing to Sami and what he did to her!! I mean.. I love EJ.. and would love for him to have a real relationship with Sami but right now he is spinning out of control.

As for Chloe I am super happy for her and so hope they don't terminate her pregnancy. I am tired of dying children or miscarriages!

Philip and Melanie used to make me barf. I have gotten used to them and Melanie has toned down her annoying attitude to where I actually like her now. I used to not like the age thing, but that was due to Melanie's childish behavior. Now that she has matured some I like them together. I like her with Nathan too though.. so I am happy either way.

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 31 2010, 07:51 PM
BalscoFan5
MelOz
ga68153

Me too!

Well, now that depends on the writers. Who would have thought that she would end up a sympathetic character that a lot of fans are rooting for and are waiting to have return? You can never tell. (Well, I'm assuming you probably don't see her as sympathetic, but you know what I mean).

is EJ and Nicole divorced now? or are they still married?
i haven't seen/heard anything about them being divorced, unless they do that off sceen as well as other important things.

MelOz

Well im rooting for phloe so definately i wont care if chloe loses the baby...and before i get flamed...um she is fictional chracrters lmao...not like id ever wish that ona real person.
Plus chloe needs a friggen job and some spark back before she becomes a mother imo.
Plus nadia needs some meaty material, miscarriage and drama = that. happy = backburn. according to most spoilers the pregnancy is iffy. i reckon she will lose it, there's no drama or conflict in the dan carly mess etc if chloes happily preg with her own baby...gotta have something to hate Carly for.
Bring it on i say, nadia will rock it, sick of seeing her as window dressinf/dans arm candy the past year.
Plus im sick of the sight of pregnancies and babies on this show in general, thanks to sami and her creche of kids and the baby switch and nicole etc zzzz.

Am also sick of the unrealistic 'miracle baby' syndrome. 2% means no pregnancy in real life, drs never say 100% no chance on anything but 98% chance of no baby = no baby). Kinda insulting to those out there with genuine fertility issues who no its BS.

Can't they show people using surrogacy or adoption, maybe even an overseas baby?(like the others shows are doing..)....or does dool only deem bio kids via ones own womb a valid form of becoming a parent *rolls eyes* lol.

With nadia still sharing scenes with jay 7 weeks after this spoiled scene was filmed....their sl's are most definately still intertwined.

Probably should have curbed my rant til the anaesthesia wore off but what the hell lol:p
Edited by MelOz, Feb 1 2010, 04:42 AM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

StephanieYates
Feb 1 2010, 03:06 AM
ladyofthelake
Jan 31 2010, 07:51 PM
BalscoFan5
MelOz

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

is EJ and Nicole divorced now? or are they still married?
i haven't seen/heard anything about them being divorced, unless they do that off sceen as well as other important things.
Unless they don't want to mention that a divorce took place, EJ/Nicole are still legally husband and wife.
Edited by Eric83, Feb 1 2010, 08:25 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of February 8:

Stephanie keeps Melanie’s letter from Nathan.

Brady gives Arianna a gift that belonged to Isabella.

EJ learns of Sami and Rafe’s reunion.

Hope discovers who Carly’s daughter is.

Vivian tries to talk some sense into Melanie.

Thursday February 11:
Vivian discovers that Victor has foiled her plan.

Friday February 12:
Melanie and Philip get married.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I still can't believe Mel and Phillip get married.

This whole time I could justify how rushed the proposal and everything was thinking oh they just didn't bother building it up because it won't actually take and something will stop the wedding.

Ugh. So much for my Phloe hopes.

Sariah
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Feb 2 2010, 02:37 PM

This whole time I could justify how rushed the proposal and everything was thinking oh they just didn't bother building it up because it won't actually take and something will stop the wedding.

Don't give up your Phloe hopes - what's a little wedding with a child bride to stop that from happening? Just one more obstacle for them to overcome. :D

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Cover info:

DAYS cover, Philip/Melanie (small shots of Carly, Vivian), DEADLY DAYS WEDDING

Sindacco
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Feb 2 2010, 02:37 PM

Why? Marriage is nothing.

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 2 2010, 03:21 PM
SOD Cover info:

is there a picture out already?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Belle333Black
Feb 2 2010, 03:52 PM
Angie79
Feb 2 2010, 03:21 PM
SOD Cover info:

is there a picture out already?
I don't think so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply