Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 8th; **UPDATED 2/6**
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM (14,409 Views)
kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 2 2010, 02:06 PM
Brady gives Arianna a gift that belonged to Isabella.

Friday February 12:
Melanie and Philip get married.

Brady gives Ari something that belong to his mom.... awwwww :puke:

And Philanie... talk about a marriage doomed to fail, or leave somebody, dead or at death's door!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
-Melanie writes Nathan a letter before her wedding.
-Chloe tells Daniel she's pregnant.
-Vivian has a deadly gift for Melanie.

2/12 - Nathan sends a mysterious text. Is it to Stephanie or Melanie?

SOW Spoilers
-Victor gives Kate an ultimatum.
-Arianna receives a special gift from Brady.
-Chloe has a big suprise for Daniel.
-Maggie decides not to attend Melanie's wedding.
-Lucas delivers devastating news to Phillip.

Can't Miss: Friday, February 12th
EJ is irate after learning Sami and Rafe reconciled.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Feb 4 2010, 03:25 PM

-Lucas delivers devastating news to Phillip.
Okay, I'm curious about that, since I didn't think Lucas had an exit story so what could his devastating news be?

Thanks for posting!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 8th
Nathan is on the verge of telling Melanie he loves her; Rafe insists that he and Sami are meant to be together; Anna tries to convince E.J. that he needs her.

Tuesday, February 9th
Carly is knocked unconscious; Vivian tries to persuade Melanie to go through with the wedding; Brady gives Arianna a gift.

Wednesday, February 10th
Carly tries to sneak out of the hospital; Hope learns that Carly is Melanie's mother; Melanie opens Vivian's wedding gift; Chloe makes a discovery.

Thursday, February 11th
Melanie asks Stephanie to deliver a letter to Nathan; Vivian shares her murderous plot with Carly; Chloe shares her news with Daniel.

Friday, February 12th
Rafe and Sami reconnect; Philip and Melanie's wedding begins; Vivian panics; Carly escapes.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound great.

Friday is the cliffhanger Corday was talking about. That sounds pretty intense.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Can't Miss: Friday, February 12th
EJ is irate after learning Sami and Rafe reconciled.

Now thats something new for Ej, LOL
That man has been irate since he came to the show.....

lily20

EJ forget about sami and move on!

I hate how pathetic the writers are making him.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 5 2010, 03:22 PM
Damn. It seems like so long ago when we first saw those picture on Twitter with the actresses in their bridesmaids dresses.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I don't think I'd want my bridesmaids displaying quite that square acreage of cleavage, but perhaps I'm just old-fashioned.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 8th
A tipsy Nathan almost admits to Melanie that he loves her; Rafe tells Sami they're meant to be together; Anna convinces EJ that he needs her; Vivian warns Victor about Kate; Carly is convinced that Vivian knows Melanie is Carly's daughter.

Tuesday, February 9th
Brady gives Arianna a gift that belonged to Isabella; Vivian tries to talk some sense into Melanie; Carly slips and gets a concussion; Daniel asks Lucas to let Chloe spend some time with Allie; Victor threatens Kate.

Wednesday, February 10th
Hope discovers who Carly's daughter is; Maggie explains she won't be able to make it to the wedding; Lucas tells Philip he thinks Melanie might still have feelings for Nathan; Melanie is affected by Maggie's cancellation.

Thursday, February 11th
Stephanie keeps Melanie's letter from Nathan; Chloe tells Daniel good news; Vivian, via laptop, reveals her plan to a horrified Carly; Hope finds a receipt Victor dropped that helps her put all the pieces together.

Friday, February 12th
Melanie and Philip get married; EJ learns of Sami and Rafe's reunion; Philip rescues Chloe as she receives harsh words from Victor; Nathan tries to see Melanie; Chloe tells Arianna that she's pregnant.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Looking to be an interesting week. Liking the Phloe spoiler. I'm a Danloe fan but I love seeing Phloe in each others orbits. They're hott together!! I am however sick of the this Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie ring around the rosy. Nathan being with Stephanie is ridiculous since he obviously wants Melanie back. Melanie is torn between Phillip and Nathan, but I think she'd rather be with Nathan. This whole storyline is stupid. Phillip shouldn't be in a story line with characters like 10 years younger than him, Nathan/Melanie should just get back together and Stephanie should go jump off a bridge. Bitch annoys me.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Feb 6 2010, 04:19 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

So, on his wedding day, Philip's more concerned with Chloe than Melanie?

I like it. :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This wedding is happening for all the wrong reasons. I wonder who will cheat on who first.

DOOL1965

JMO. I think Melanie will cheat first.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Philip rescue Chloe from Victor...like that took place..LMAO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply