Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 8th; **UPDATED 2/6**
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 PM (16,432 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

It's funny. I never really cared for Chloe and cringed at the thought of Phloe, but now.........I have actually warmed up to Chloe as Nicole's friend (as long as they cut the va-va-voooom) and would certainly want Philip out of the playground!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

BalscoFan5
Jan 31 2010, 07:18 PM
MelOz
Jan 30 2010, 02:05 AM
ga68153
Jan 29 2010, 10:03 PM
I share the sentiments of most in this thread, and am hoping for a Phloe reunion! :cheer:

I can't wait to see Carly "have it out" with Vivian.
Me too!

Did you see where Eric M tweeted to a fan that 'a little bricole was inevitable and you might just get what you want"
I hate Brady with Arianna(off topic i know but thad to say it). EM sparks witrh AZ the most.

Yeah it will work for Bricole till Nicole starts lying her butt off to Brady like she does to every man.
Well, now that depends on the writers. Who would have thought that she would end up a sympathetic character that a lot of fans are rooting for and are waiting to have return? You can never tell. (Well, I'm assuming you probably don't see her as sympathetic, but you know what I mean).

Besides, we need Bricole so there can be an Ejanna!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply