Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Hope learns the truth/Ciara lashes out; February 9th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 02:58 PM (8,241 Views)
KathyRon

rosecarrington
Feb 1 2010, 02:13 PM
I don't blame Hope for not letting her daughter visit that skank infested enviroment...i just wish Hope would move on and stop trying to protect her loser hubby he's not worth it anymore..he's too far gone in Carly's orbit right now...Hope is too good for Bo,always thought she was..she needs somebody like Justin,a clean built business man..he's so hawt..Bo is nothing but some blue collar skank infested cop right now...well it looks as if feb.sweeps are about to roll in..rumors are that Hope will be hurt in Bo's drama of saving whorly oops i mean Carly and her daughter i just hope ciara is not their and end up getting hurt too...if so Bo might as well just disappear..poooof
Ciara won't be hurt and Hope won't be hurt badly either! :wave:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moishele

esp13
Jan 28 2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:

But for some reason, Bo wants Carly in his life

Sounds like the failure to explain a character's motivations doesn't just affect a couple of people on the message boards. PR seems to be wondering some of the same things himself.

Quote:

“Everything Hope has done has been to protect her daughter. Ciara is her No. 1 priority.”

Yeah, that's why she's living with one of Salem's mob bosses. Makes perfect sense to me.

Months of Bo's wife telling him, among other things, that he was willing to have his daughter killed just so he could follow police procedure kind of takes a toll on a guy. In walks Carly who tells Bo she trusts him with her life and the life of her daughter.

Hope's #1 priority is Hope. She took Ciara away because she (Hope) couldn't handle her anger at Bo. She moved her to a house rife with parent/ child tensions, alcohol before noon, and a woman plotting the death of another's child. She also never misses a chance to have Ciara overhear her rant about Bo (And now Carly) being the root of all their pain.

I never could stand Carly. I even boycotted the show in the early 90s because of her. And Bo was never a favorite of mine either. But now Hope's character has done the impossible. She's made Carly and Bo sympathetic.

AlisonLou

I agree with you! I really dislike Hope's character now! She has turned into a hypocrite! I want to see her lose everything and see how it feels to be in Bo's shoes!

KathyRon

AlisonLou
Feb 3 2010, 05:56 PM
I agree with you! I really dislike Hope's character now! She has turned into a hypocrite! I want to see her lose everything and see how it feels to be in Bo's shoes!
Hope's not going to lose everything! Bo on the other hand...... :shrug: She's not going to take Ciara from Bo! She's just very angry at him! Of course, everyone has free will to ff or turn the show off if they don't want to watch this Bo & Hope storyline play out! :wave: However, we're just about to get to the really good stuff in this next phase!! :cheer:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

KathyRon
Feb 3 2010, 07:55 PM
AlisonLou
Feb 3 2010, 05:56 PM
Hope's not going to lose everything! Bo on the other hand...... :shrug: She's not going to take Ciara from Bo! She's just very angry at him! Of course, everyone has free will to ff or turn the show off if they don't want to watch this Bo & Hope storyline play out! :wave: However, we're just about to get to the really good stuff in this next phase!! :cheer:
How do you know the next phase is? You've always assuring people about Bo and Hope and referencing what is coming like you know for sure what it is. We have no indication publicly of what is going to happen beyond this month and even alot of that is vague. I've asked this before and you never do respond. If you feel more comfortable talking privately, you can PM me. I know sometimes you can't talk publicly when you get info from sources because you don't want to reveal them. I just want to know how you seem to know so much LOL.

rosecarrington

well Hope needs to keep ciara away from Bo...all he does is entertain whores up in his wife and daughters house..he has no respect for himself or his kid...let alone his wife..and if Billie comes back he'll be entertaining her too..what a cheating loser..he has no shame in what he's doing...and then he sits there and whines to his ma like some little bitch..caroline should have bitch slapped him into reality..That slut Carly has set a new high in salem..and Bo is one of the rusty..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Damn -- Ciaria must be one bitchy two-year-old!
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

rosecarrington
Feb 3 2010, 09:39 PM
well Hope needs to keep ciara away from Bo...all he does is entertain whores up in his wife and daughters house..he has no respect for himself or his kid...let alone his wife..and if Billie comes back he'll be entertaining her too..what a cheating loser..he has no shame in what he's doing...and then he sits there and whines to his ma like some little bitch..caroline should have bitch slapped him into reality..That slut Carly has set a new high in salem..and Bo is one of the rusty..
Gadzooks. I'm not what you call an ardent Carly fan, but I'd really like to read descriptions other than "skank", "whore", "slut"...it's very old.

duckie
Member Avatar

It's beyond old.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Feb 3 2010, 09:39 PM
Patrick. Lockhart. That's all I'm going to say about THAT. Hope isn't any stranger to infidelity. I believe that she had to get a paternity test for Ciara.

That being said, Hope started this whole avalanche of junk. If she hadn't pitched a fit about the whole kidnapping thing and irrationally took Bo's daughter away from him, this whole thing could have been avoided. If she'd just stayed put and gotten her panties out of a twist, there's no way Bo would have let Carly move in without checking with her. Furthermore, she probably would have been clued in on Carly's little secret, but why would Bo trust the woman that wasn't even willing to work things out with him and let his child move back home? Hope stopped being in control of what goes on in that house when she left. I'm not saying Bo is completely innocent, but Hope has been downright irrational during this whole SL.

sungrey

A great scene I would love to see is Doug telling his daughter how irrational she's become. You can go back to when Doug caught Bo and Hope together, etc. Hint hint, guys...

rosecarrington

@Ladylake and duckie you guys r right im tired of those old harlet names myself...I think im going to start using the word Trick from hear on out..or i guess up until it gets faded...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

rosecarrington
Feb 15 2010, 03:36 PM
@Ladylake and duckie you guys r right im tired of those old harlet names myself...I think im going to start using the word Trick from hear on out..or i guess up until it gets faded...
Here's a novel approach..........just call her Carly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply