Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 2/1 - 2/5
Topic Started: Jan 30 2010, 12:53 AM (9,210 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Feb 5 2010, 02:08 PM
Kate-- why the blue hair?? It just doesn't look good at all. I know it's the whole Adam Lambert thing but it REALLY doesn't look good. Looks like an older woman trying to look really young-- not attractive.
Crap. She still has blue hair? Apparently, I could only see it that one time. It's like some kind of color deficiency...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Why is every story rotating around Melanie?All of the big players, Vivian, Kate, Victor, Maggie, Carly, Dan, Bo, Hope not to mention, Stephanie, Nathan, Phillip, Gus, etc. are all constantly going on about this little girl. OH, it sucks! Hate it!

Chloe's bangs are driving me nuts, just as nuts as her conversation with Fr. Matt. A smart priest would tell her to lay off the men for a bit, I would think. Or maybe get married first? Hell, let them just date for a bit after she just got divorced. Just stupid.

EJ is so going to hell for what he is doing....and Anna too.

Nathan is a Matt Damon clone.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Feb 5 2010, 02:53 PM
Chloe's bangs are driving me nuts, just as nuts as her conversation with Fr. Matt. A smart priest would tell her to lay off the men for a bit, I would think. Or maybe get married first? Hell, let them just date for a bit after she just got divorced. Just stupid.

Oh shit--Chloe is back getting no doubt wretched and theologically unsound advice from Father Matt? Did he even go to seminary?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm glad we are finally seeing more of Kate. Her scenes with Vivian this week have been great.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

So Rafe has EJ shaking like a leaf. okey dokey. I do like the posturing these two do. The talking loudly over one another had a nice effect.

Poor Anna, she's terrified of EJ. Anna looks more like she could be Sami's mother and Carrie looks more like Marlena.

I don't buy for a min that Nathan would be drowning his sorrows over Melanie while Stephanie showing him attention.

I zoned out when Father Matt was giving Chloe advice, she'd be better off going to Mia for spiritual guidance. What a contrast between the way Chloe and Stephanie look. I kinda liked the new bangs, they are funny looking, but Chloe needs to trim that long mane of hers, it's too long.
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 5 2010, 07:40 PM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

The show just bored me today. I don't have a single thing other than that to say about it. Visual Ambien.

pixiedust

What the hell was up with all the OTT acting today?! That scene on the pier (so sick of seeing that stupid pier) with Viv, Kate and Mel was close to reaching Disney OTT proportions. Does Carly give everybody the "fuck-me" eyes? Chloe was pretty subdued as usual but no one could have pulled off that dialogue. I don't understand why they make the lines so awkward to say-NOBODY talks like that! It's even worse with the teens,they don't know how teens converse or how to write them. Nathan was good today I thought. Stephanie is just so beautiful it almost makes up for the lacking of spark.

Better question might be ...why am I letting a tv show piss me off! :shrug:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm watching Wednesday's show right now. Is it just me or is there a lot of bad parenting going on in Salem? On one end, we've got Ciara who appeared to be home alone, and destroyed a handful of Carly's clothes. Then, Anna leaves Sydney alone, so she can go visit Sami?!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

☼ Jinx ☼
Feb 6 2010, 09:59 AM
I'm watching Wednesday's show right now. Is it just me or is there a lot of bad parenting going on in Salem? On one end, we've got Ciara who appeared to be home alone, and destroyed a handful of Carly's clothes. Then, Anna leaves Sydney alone, so she can go visit Sami?!
Apparently, one of EJ's henchmen is always around. They referring to him in another episode, so it's presumed he was with Sydney. Can't explain he Ciara thing. That's just too deep for words. Maybe Bo was puttering around in the garage or something.

LovingDays

is it the first time we see CC & LK sharing scenes together?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Feb 6 2010, 09:59 AM
Anna mentioned Benny. the guard/henchman EJ hired, would be with Sydney. She's left Sydney with him before. The only time we actually saw Benny was in December when he gave supplies to Anna.

Bo was right outside the door when Ciara did that. He came home, paid the babysitter who told him Ciara was upstairs drawing or something, and then got a call from Abe. He had trouble hearing him so he went right outside the door to get better reception and in came Ciara to have her little round of fun :laugh: .

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I haven't watched the show in a while but I did kinda catch up just now. The only thing I'm interested in this show are Bo/Carly, Daniel/Chloe and Teens. Anything else bores me. Hope's been on my bad side lately and while I don't agree with her threatening to take Ciara away from Bo, I can understand why she's upset about Carly moving in. It's not even about Bo/Hope anymore but Ciara. I have a sister slightly older than Ciara and I'd go postal if my parents (heaven forbid) were to get a divorce and my dad decided to move in his new woman. I love Carly and I know she was only trying to help Bo but she was being presumptuous when she said kids adjust. Studies show they don't. Parents splitting up is one of the most devastating things that can happen to a child. However it was Bo's idea to move Carly in and no matter the reason he owed it to Ciara to tell her what's happening. However, no matter what Hope has no right to take Ciara away from Bo.

So good to FINALLY see the new Will. I like him but I want to see more. Gabi's still my favorite of the teens, Mia is acting totally psycho. She needs professional help, seriously. Kinsey is just hilarious. I love the foursome of Chad, Gabi, Kinsey and T (I think that's his name).

I just love Daniel/Chloe. :wub: Hopefully they will get their miracle.

A side note: I loved the Kate/Carly scenes. It looks like they're going to be working together to bring Vivian down and I'm looking forward to that.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Feb 6 2010, 04:11 PM.

cassie1013

Where'd they bust out that new score from in Kate/Stefano's scene Wednesday? I was totally jammin', LOL. It was pretty good - well, as far as cheesy soap opera music score goes. It actually made the show feel hip and modern for about 5 seconds (and usually the only person to do that is Kate Roberts...so go figure they used it in her scene). They should definitely use it again...though, knowing this show, they'll just shove it aside.

and LOL to Vivian when she said to Hope that her mother was hit tragically by a bus. How the hell would she even know that? It's so confusing what people know and don't know in this show..OY. Sometimes they're being "away" is an excuse, and other times, they're totally filled in...

Ciara pulling a Sami was pretty funny.

OMG! Squeel - literally - Carly and Kate scenes! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Edited by cassie1013, Feb 7 2010, 02:31 AM.

AlisonLou

I want Ciara to pull a Sami on Justin! That would be funny too! The guy needs to know when to back off!

cassie1013

^ I don't disagree, but kinda do, because of the sheer amusement I get from this story. Including such classic moments as Justin throwing his glass lamely in the fire place - c'mon now, I know you cracked up! LOL.

darraholic
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Feb 6 2010, 12:04 PM
is it the first time we see CC & LK sharing scenes together?
I think so. Deb Adair was playing Kate when Carly was previously on.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PhoenixRising05
Feb 6 2010, 12:36 PM
Bo was right outside the door when Ciara did that. He came home, paid the babysitter who told him Ciara was upstairs drawing or something, and then got a call from Abe. He had trouble hearing him so he went right outside the door to get better reception and in came Ciara to have her little round of fun :laugh: .
Oh, I didn't see that. I watch the episodes via YouTube because of work. It always seems a few minutes here or there are chopped.

AlisonLou

cassie1013
Feb 7 2010, 06:37 AM
^ I don't disagree, but kinda do, because of the sheer amusement I get from this story. Including such classic moments as Justin throwing his glass lamely in the fire place - c'mon now, I know you cracked up! LOL.
That glass throwing was lame! It was funny! When Justin threw the glass he just didn't seem angry enough for me and it looked like he was almost laughing when he threw it. I don't know why but Wally seems to be having a hard time acting serious. Maybe it's the smirking. I just don't buy it when he is serious or angry in scenes. I think bringing back Adrienne may help Wally alot more. Justin's boring with Hope. He is just not coming alive at all in his scenes with her! He was much better in his scenes with Carly! I'm hoping he will come alive with Adrienne when she returns.
Edited by AlisonLou, Feb 7 2010, 06:39 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Justin need to take glass throwing advice from Stefano and EJ. That was really wimpy and weak. Wally cant do anger well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply