Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gilmore Girls
Topic Started: Feb 2 2010, 05:48 PM (2,682 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Did anyone watch?I still watch on ABC Family.I love Lauren Graham.

''Pippi Virgin'',lol.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Feb 2 2010, 05:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lauren Graham was tremendously underrated in the role of Lorelai Gilmore. That she doesn't have any major accolades or awards to show for it is an outrageous sin.
Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Amello
Feb 2 2010, 05:50 PM
Lauren Graham was tremendously underrated in the role of Lorelai Gilmore. That she doesn't have any major accolades or awards to show for it is an outrageous sin.
I know,so sad,she'll be on ''Parenthood'',cannot wait to watch that.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I didn't watch the show when it aired, but last summer my sister kept begging me to watch just one episode with here because she was having a marathon. I gave in and ended up watching 8 episodes in a row LOL Needless to say, I was hooked. So I borrowed her complete box set and watched them all within a couple months. I really looking forward to Parenthood

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

U should,it's on ABC FAMILY Monday-Friday in the afternoon and soapnet on Saturdays and Sundays.

My only beef was I hated how they ended the show with Lauren Graham's and Scott Patterson's characters,I LOVED Luke and Lorelai as a couple.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Big Question: Dean or Jess?

Logan isn't an option because I cannot be convinced anyone actually liked the prick.
Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I liked thing about both guys,Jess was cute,but he wasn't reliable,he left town without saying goodbye,then he came back said I love you to Rory and left her standing in the street and drove off,Dean was nice and safe.

soapfan4life

I will always be a Dean Rory fan. There was just something about them, and in my eyes they found their way back to each after the show ended.

I liked the last season as a whole but the LL fan in me will never quite understand why they did what they did.

McMarley
Member Avatar

Amello
Feb 4 2010, 06:44 PM
Big Question: Dean or Jess?

Logan isn't an option because I cannot be convinced anyone actually liked the prick.
:P I LOVED Logan and I loved Logan and Rory together and I'm still pissed.

Jess and Dean adored Rory because she was perfect. Logan loved Rory because she wasn't perfect, she could be herself with him which yes, included her spoiled Gilmore side.

Another UO, I loved Rory and Tristan as well and Lorelei and Christopher.
Edited by McMarley, Feb 10 2010, 08:27 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I loved the theme song too.

Mason
Member Avatar

I've recently watched the first 3 seasons for the first time, and it's become one of my all-time favorite shows. I'm dying to finish the rest of the series.

And, while I'm late to the Dean vs. Jess debate, I just have to say.....I loathe them both, LoL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Mar 18 2011, 12:11 AM
I've recently watched the first 3 seasons for the first time, and it's become one of my all-time favorite shows. I'm dying to finish the rest of the series.

And, while I'm late to the Dean vs. Jess debate, I just have to say.....I loathe them both, LoL.
Regarding Dean vs. Jess ... Jess wins, always. Don't be a muppet. And if you don't like them, Logan is going to want to make you kill everyone you know. He is the worst character in the history of the world. At least his mommy is Leann Hunley.
Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I liked Logan,SOMETIMES,I liked Jess at first,but I hated him when he left town without saying goodbye and was a total ass to Luke half the time.

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

Amello
Mar 18 2011, 08:38 AM
Mason

Regarding Dean vs. Jess ... Jess wins, always. Don't be a muppet. And if you don't like them, Logan is going to want to make you kill everyone you know. He is the worst character in the history of the world. At least his mommy is Leann Hunley.
Jess was way better in every way. Logan was only nice to look at.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FatherJohn
Mar 20 2011, 03:19 PM
Amello
Mar 18 2011, 08:38 AM
Mason

Jess was way better in every way. Logan was only nice to look at.
Well, they were all very nice to look at, IMO. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Emily Gilmore using the term "bitchfight" may have been one of the funniest things in the history of funny things.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I miss this show.

olivia
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm still watching Gilmore girls series online...

Mason
Member Avatar

I just started Season 6, and I'm finding that anything involving Rory automatically pisses me off. I hate the effect Logan has had on her and on the show in general.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 25 2011, 06:39 PM
I just started Season 6, and I'm finding that anything involving Rory automatically pisses me off. I hate the effect Logan has had on her and on the show in general.
The only good thing about Logan is that Leann Hunley is his mother. LoL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply