Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Frances Reid Has Passed Away...
Topic Started: Feb 3 2010, 11:23 PM (25,624 Views)
JoeBucs32

Do we have any updates on who is returning or when Alice is going to begin being "sick"?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Nothing confirmed, but according to the thread about "45 anniversary plans", a lot of people are speculating that starting in the summer the visitors will start coming and Alice will fall ill, culminating in a funeral in time for the anniversary in November.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

That plan does make a lot of sense. If they do it that way at leas we know it will not be rushed! But, this is Days so who knows...

paul89

from what i know its going to be in may

designergirl777
Member Avatar

paul89
Mar 15 2010, 04:21 PM
from what i know its going to be in may
I don't know about that. I know there is an actual memorial for Frances that Ken is holding at the studio this month, according to Deidre on her Facebook page, but none of the brass has actually come forward and said there would be anything in May. Ken said that was the earliest they could do something, not that it would actually happen then.

morlock sevigny

If they do this roll out of visitors,I wonder who will actually attend the funeral?

Who will be first to arrive in town?

If the show was going all out,how about...

Maree Cheatham
Joe Gallison
Jed Allan
Lisa Trusel
Gloria Loring
Stephen Schnetzer
Melissa Reeves
Matthew Ashford
Gregg Marx
Pamela Roylance
Bill & Susan Hayes
John DeLancie
Deidre Hall
Drake Hogestyn
Jamie Lyn Bauer
Robert Clary

...just for starters!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Hi all,

I kept this underwraps until it was approved and such, and will try to send it to some contacts at NBC..

But in the mean time, presenting Daytime Legend, the fanlisting for Frances Reid; http://ally.escapist.nu/frances

feel free to join, spread the word, etc.. would love to hear your thoughts.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply