Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 15th; *UPDATED 2/13**
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM (17,393 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Daniel comforts Chloe over a great loss.
-Stephanie and Nathan make love.
-Rafe is forced to tell Sami his latest findings.
-Hope confuses Justin for Bo.

SOW Spoilers
-Carly attacks Vivian.
-Daniel comforts Chloe.
-A gulf forms between Sami and Rafe.
-Arianna defends her brother.

**UPDATED 2/5**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
NO SHOW

Tuesday
Bo takes Hope to the hospital after finding her unconscious; Melanie and Nathan share a kiss.

Wednesday
Philip stands by Melanie when she is rushed to the hospital; Chloe tries to accept that she is not pregnant.

Thursday
Philip is unsure who to believe, Vivian or Bo; EJ and Sami grow closer while discussing their daughter.

Friday
Melanie wakes up to see Carly in her room; Daniel makes Chloe an appointment with a psychiatrist.

**UPDATED 2/9**

Daytime Dial Spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

*Daniel comforts Chloe after a great loss.

*Stephanie makes love to Nathan.

*Kate persuades Philip to be wary of Vivian.

*Rafe is forced to tell Sami about his findings.

*Hope mistakes Justin for Bo.

Thursday Carly and Vivian are arrested.

Friday Sami, EJ and Rafe come to a turning point in Sydney's case.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2010/02/days-such-tease.html

**UPDATED 2/10**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 15th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, February 16th
Bo finds Hope unconscious; Stephanie and Nathan kiss; Mia receives a Valentine's Day gift; Anna agrees to meet with Rafe.

Wednesday, February 17th
Melanie is taken to the hospital; Kate is suspicious of Vivian; Rafe questions Anna.

Thursday, February 18th
Kate thinks Victor was involved in Vivian's plan; Bo tries to comfort Carly; E.J. explains his plan to Johnny.

Friday, February 19th
Carly tries to sneak into Melanie's room; Hope comes to a realization; Stephanie destroys Melanie's letter; Daniel tries to comfort Chloe.

**UPDATED 2/11**

SOD Spoilers
-All hell breaks loose when Carly arrives at the Kiriakis mansion.
-Daniel comforts Chloe.
-Arianna defends Rafe.

SOW Spoilers
-Bo rushes to Hope's rescue.
-Stephanie and Nathan make love.
-Kate persuades Phillip to be wary of Vivian.
-Justin hears the words he's been waiting for.
-Victor confronts Vivian about the comb and her lies.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, February 16th
Daniel and Chloe receive stunning news.

From SOD:
After the doctor can't find a sign of a baby, Daniel realizes Chloe is suffering from a hysterical pregnancy on Wednesday, February 17. "She was just so excited about the pregnancy," says Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe).

**UPDATED 2/13**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 15th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, February 16th
Bo arrives at the basement to find Hope unconscious; Stephanie and Nathan embark on their romantic getaway; at the wedding reception, Vivian takes Melanie up to the roof to chat; Will gives Mia a Valentine's Day gift; Anna is shaken by EJ's rage.

Wednesday, February 17th
Daniel comforts Chloe after a great loss; Hope mistakes Justin for Bo; Rafe is forced to tell Sami about his findings; Stephanie makes love to Nathan; Kate and Lucas observe a nervous Vivian and discuss what happened on the roof.

Thursday, February 18th
Carly and Vivian are arrested; Kate has it out with Victor; Sami and EJ bond over talking about their daughter; Vivian faces off with Bo, and Philip is conflicted on whose story to believe; EJ explains his secret plan to Johnny.

Friday, February 19th
Philip calls Vivian and asks her to tell him the truth; Hope realizes Bo loves Carly; Nathan puts his past with Melanie behind him; Daniel sets up a session with a psychiatrist for Chloe.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hope confuses Justin for Bo.

Oh lord, tell me it's not the whole "mistaken sex partner" thing all over again.
Edited by esp13, Feb 4 2010, 02:18 PM.

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

Does this mean Chloe loses her baby?
jeez writers

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

No! This better not be mistake in identity that leads to sex.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Faye

Carly attacks Viv :D that's about time!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I knew the writers weren't going to let Chloe carry her baby to term. Clearly she loses it...

How many times is Carly going to "attack" Vivian? When I hear the word "attack," I think physical assault and a vicious verbal lashing. Let's hope that's actually what we get this time.

lysie
Member Avatar

So a person that isn't Sami gets pregnant, and the pregnancy last for a week? Which should equal about an hour and a half in Salem. That sounds about right.

Harmony233

Not a big Chloe fan but I hate the fact that another woman has a miscarriage.It seems like only Sami and Hope can get pregnant and carry to term.Of course Daniel will end up being Daniels father and Chloe will feel insecure

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:

No! This better not be mistake in identity that leads to sex.
Of course it does, LoL.

This whole story is built on misunderstandings and miscommunications. Hope will sleep with Justin thinking he's Bo... Justin will think she really wanted it... Hope won't have the heart to tell him the truth. This is the perfect way for the writers to have Hope to "cheat" on Bo and stir up all kinds of drama while still providing her with a convenient out.

Personally, I hate it. Hope doesn't need an out and the writers are pansies for providing her with one.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM
It has to be a miscarriage. Knew they'd never let her carry the baby. Chloe has to have a reason to resent Carly/Melanie to drive a further wedge between Danloe. I hope this means they'll be ending this pairing soon.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I agree, Kenny. While I don't want to see Hope jump in the sack with Justin tomorrow, it can happen down the road and it doesn't have to be because she thinks he's Bo. Bo slept with Carly! If Bo can sleep with someone, knowing exactly what he's doing, then so can Hope. It's a natural thing for people to do in times like these with relationships.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
-Rafe is forced to tell Sami his latest findings.
-A gulf forms between Sami and Rafe.
-Arianna defends her brother.
I'd say this all says....cue bloody clothes.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sariah
Feb 4 2010, 02:25 PM
Angie79
It has to be a miscarriage. Knew they'd never let her carry the baby. Chloe has to have a reason to resent Carly/Melanie to drive a further wedge between Danloe. I hope this means they'll be ending this pairing soon.
Me too. And I'm hoping that once Melanie dumps Philip for Nathan, then Philip is there to pick up the pieces for Chloe. :)

lastDays
Member Avatar

Holy crap.At least Nicole had time to buy baby things before her's died :drunk: All hail the goddess of fertility Sami :eyeroll:

Faye

Am I the only one who thinks it is unfair that Sami and Hope are the only people who are able to get pregnant AND give birth to healthy babies?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Feb 4 2010, 02:22 PM
So a person that isn't Sami gets pregnant, and the pregnancy last for a week? Which should equal about an hour and a half in Salem. That sounds about right.
Yep. Of course, I'm torn because I never wanted Chloe to be carrying Dr. Dan's spawn, but I still hate and despise the fact that only women who are Bradys or married to one are allowed to actually complete a pregnancy.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Sami is the only one allowed a working womb. Never mind she is the worst mother in the world. So unfair.

Harmony233

Faye
Feb 4 2010, 02:28 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it is unfair that Sami and Hope are the only people who are able to get pregnant AND give birth to healthy babies?
IA Its so annoying.

soapfan1

Sariah
Feb 4 2010, 02:25 PM
Angie79
I know it sounds cruel to be glad someone has a miscarriage,but I loathe the Danloe pairing too.I hope Chloe is able to have a child someday,just not with Daniel.

rosecarrington

ok...i see some flip the script coming out of this...i believe that Hope is going to suffer some type of head injury causing her to mistake Bo/Justin vice versa..which i think is going to be something prolonged.. causing Hope to sleep and fall in love with justin...thinking that she is falling in love with Bo all over again..and justin is going to be aware of whats going on...and Bo complety in the dark..This is about to conject into some twisted shit...and then again a big misunderstanding!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply