Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 15th; *UPDATED 2/13**
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM (19,260 Views)
Chelikins
Member Avatar

rosered
Feb 5 2010, 10:47 AM
It sounds to me like Chloe was never preg..Those ept tests are not always accurate,
so maybe it was a false read.. Poor Chloe!!! :angry:
I think you are right. I hope you are right. I don't want another miscarry story.. but a false positive is ok. Still sad but not as devastating as losing a small life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelikins
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Feb 6 2010, 09:57 AM
Taelyn
Feb 5 2010, 10:31 PM
rosecarrington
Feb 4 2010, 03:48 PM
ok...i see some flip the script coming out of this...i believe that Hope is going to suffer some type of head injury causing her to mistake Bo/Justin vice versa..which i think is going to be something prolonged.. causing Hope to sleep and fall in love with justin...thinking that she is falling in love with Bo all over again..and justin is going to be aware of whats going on...and Bo complety in the dark..This is about to conject into some twisted shit...and then again a big misunderstanding!!!
Just as long as Hope does not get pregnant .. or Carly for that matter..
At some point I want this all to resolve and we dont need exyra babies on board.
Highly unlikely. One of them will be preggers, if not both.
Don't jinx us Jinx!! lol! ;-)

Chelikins
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 6 2010, 09:57 AM

And, I guess I might be speaking out of turn because I never had the infertility issue, but WHY does the ability to birth your own make a woman "fulfilled"? That just seems so, so Victorian. I think being a mom and nurturing a child, any child, would be fulfilling enough.
Speaking as someone with infertility problems and speaking just for me ;-) When I first found out, it was devastating. It was like having my child die in my mind. All my dreams and plans were gone in a heartbeat. It made me feel unwhole as a woman that I could not just conceive a child like a normal woman. That I would never feel a life inside of me, growing. That I would never know that feeling of giving life to a small "us".

It mad me even angrier that there were women out there that could have a child at a drop of a hat and abuse them. There were so many emotions that ran thru me.

It took me a couple of months of grief and anger to finally say "Hey! There are lots of children that need a home and I can give them a family." I mean it wasn't that I didn't know adoption was out there and was a good thing. I did. I mean I have a great stepfather who loves me unconditionally and I would not trade him for the world!!

I am not sure I have explained it enough to help you understand. ;-) Anyways.. this is my personal feelings. This is how I felt when it happened.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 6 2010, 01:13 PM
Chelikins
Feb 6 2010, 01:04 PM

It mad me even angrier that there were women out there that could have a child at a drop of a hat and abuse them. There were so many emotions that ran thru me.

This can I DEFINITELY understand. And that is very unfair. I see the results of that daily, in teaching. I want to tell those parents "If you don't want your kids, give them to someone who DOES". It's also the whole reason why kids-as-pawns-and-property get my goat.

I guess I feel this way more because it's such a redone topic for soaps, especially this one. A beautiful story would be an infertile Chloe finding, nurturing, and adopting a child who was abused.

It would be hard for me to be a teacher or a social worker. I would want to choke someone! ;-)

I think an adoption story would be good. It would show what you have to go thru. They should play out the infertility storyline. Show them talking about chosing where to adopt from. Also do you adopt siblings or just one? Do you chose an infant or a toodler or a young child?

Chelikins
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 10 2010, 09:18 PM
AlisonLou
Feb 10 2010, 08:36 PM
rosecarrington
Feb 10 2010, 07:52 PM
awwww melanie looked really cute today in her Marykate/ashley dress..philip needs to cut that piece of hair on the back of his neck,looks like some Donald trump shit...He also needs to register as a pedafile....lOL@ciara go Ciara..Bo had better watch out when this little girl grows up..My guess on Hope's realization is that she is going to realize that Bo loves Carly and not her..not realizing that it was justin not Bo that she professed her love too..while Bo gets an ear full sending him in full carly affect..thinking that Hope is in love with Justin and Hope thinking that he loves carly more then her..not knowing that he was their for her first..at this point she's probably going to move forward with her life..which is a good thing because its tiresome watching her pine after this selfless man..she definately needs her self respect back..
I was thinking it would be something lame like that. Hope will get a reality check regarding Justin when Adrienne returns! Methinks Justin hasn't been very honest with Hope about what went down in his breakup with Adrienne!
Maybe she realizes her fight with Bo is all her fault and she should just get over herself. :lol:
:hail: ITA! But I doubt she will. They have made her very self absorbed.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2010, 04:05 PM
Interesting.

I'm actually happy they didn't go the predictable miscarriage route.
Me too! I hope they let it lead to an adoption. I hope they do the story justice.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I would think whoever is Melanie's dad she would already be interacting with him like she is Carly. She hasn't had that with Justin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply