Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 15th; *UPDATED 2/13**
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM (19,256 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 6 2010, 07:12 PM
you know who needs a psychiatrist.... EJ! This guy has totally become a whack job. And now the bloody clothes bit and using it to grow closer to Sami. I don't get it not only making Sami think her daughter is dead, but killed violently... This guy is a sicko, call for a counselor, right away. Chloe your gonna have to wait.
I so agree. EJ has not only become evil, but psychotic to boot. Doing what he is doing is beyond cruel and I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would believe not only that it would work, but would endear someone to you. But, of course, EJ isn't in his right mind.
Edited by magicsteacher, Feb 6 2010, 09:12 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

TINA222
Feb 10 2010, 04:50 PM
I bet EJ is telling Johnny his sister isnt really dead. Please let Stefano overhear this.
Sounds like a good idea to me. Now, can the writers be that creative???

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Feb 15 2010, 03:36 PM
^Isnt this "rage" what NBC.com has up? If so, same ol' same ol' E-rage!

Anna needs to kick him somewhere else!LOL
Or take a page out of Sami's book when she shot Alan where it counts.
Hope Johnny spills the beans. EJ is a sicko and this story needs to stop!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply