Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 15th; *UPDATED 2/13**
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM (19,191 Views)
rosecarrington

ok...i see some flip the script coming out of this...i believe that Hope is going to suffer some type of head injury causing her to mistake Bo/Justin vice versa..which i think is going to be something prolonged.. causing Hope to sleep and fall in love with justin...thinking that she is falling in love with Bo all over again..and justin is going to be aware of whats going on...and Bo complety in the dark..This is about to conject into some twisted shit...and then again a big misunderstanding!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rosecarrington

ok here's my second thoery,i think that Bo will find Carly with Hope's service revolver spiraling out of control,he gonna question her about it, find out what happens,races off to find Hope and stumbles upon Justin who's at hope's side...Hope being confused and all,thinks her hubby Bo came to save her when all alone it's justin who she is embracing..and mistakenly whispering to him that she love's him and guess who's on the scene getting an ear full..Bo of course..which is going to push him into full effect with Carly...probably serving her divorce papers next...which is going to push her straight to Justin..thinking that Bo really doesn't love her anymore..thinking he was out saving Carly instead of her..another misunderstanding..

rosecarrington

SHE'S JUST LIKE HER TRIFFLING MOTHER CARLY!!!

rosecarrington

I actually doesn't believe he cares..he just doesn't want the responsibility of ciara...he wants to be up carly's ass 24/7....

rosecarrington

awwww melanie looked really cute today in her Marykate/ashley dress..philip needs to cut that piece of hair on the back of his neck,looks like some Donald trump shit...He also needs to register as a pedafile....lOL@ciara go Ciara..Bo had better watch out when this little girl grows up..My guess on Hope's realization is that she is going to realize that Bo loves Carly and not her..not realizing that it was justin not Bo that she professed her love too..while Bo gets an ear full sending him in full carly affect..thinking that Hope is in love with Justin and Hope thinking that he loves carly more then her..not knowing that he was their for her first..at this point she's probably going to move forward with her life..which is a good thing because its tiresome watching her pine after this selfless man..she definately needs her self respect back..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply