Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 15th; *UPDATED 2/13**
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM (19,057 Views)
LawlyFan4ever
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Feb 13 2010, 09:59 PM
Yep. I was just about to say this. Bo loves Hope. I don't get how Hope can think he loves Carly. She should know in her heart that Bo loves her. The writings terrible! I'm getting sick of this sl. I do wonder if Justin will end up being Melanie's father. Hence the changing lives spoiler in the February sweeps. Whoever the father is it's supposed to change lives.
The thing that confused me with this though is that if Daniel is the fatehr it can only change Daniel, Chloe and Melanie's lives.
Whereas if it was Justin or Bo it would change many more lives. I think it could be Justin. Remeber Victor said changes are coming to Justin. Well maybe that was the writers hinting that Justin is Melanie's father! It's probably Daniel but Daniel being the father isn't that shocking.
There is still the last week of February and something tells me the truth about who Melanie's father is will come out. They writers want you to think Bo and Hope are over but they are far from it.

I also am fed up with this storyline and the writing. I was pleasantly shocked to see how Hope seemed to be very much like Hope on Friday's episode when she was going to arrest Vivian. That is how Hope would have acted so yay for actually getting something right!
I have also wondered if Justin isn't Melanie's dad based on the conversation Carly and Justin had a few weeks ago when she bitch slapped him. The comment Carly makes in the end was what made me question the possibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIqvEU3WXTA

This is the clip I am referring to.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply