Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 15th; *UPDATED 2/13**
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:09 PM (19,060 Views)
jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Speaking for someone who has had 5 miscarriages (1 stillborn) over the years, I absolutely HATE HATE HATE m/c storylines. I hated what they did to Nicole, and now they are doing it to Chloe. It's absolutely heart wrenching for anyone to go through in real life, let alone writers making storylines about it. It makes me turn off the tv whenever I hear about these type of stories... NO MORE dead babies PLEASE!!! Not something I want to see!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 6 2010, 04:21 PM
Hmmm. Salem needs a psychiatrist, huh? :hmmph:
With our luck with this show, they'll probably bring back that sociopathic psychiatrist that was treating roboJohn :puke:

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 6 2010, 04:53 PM
jocelynel3
Feb 6 2010, 04:46 PM
lysie
Feb 6 2010, 04:21 PM
Hmmm. Salem needs a psychiatrist, huh? :hmmph:
With our luck with this show, they'll probably bring back that sociopathic psychiatrist that was treating roboJohn :puke:
She should still be in prison for paralyzing John.
I figured as much, but who knows with this group of writers! They bring back characters that are supposedly dead/in prison/ other, all the time... God I hope they don't bring back Alex North!

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Quote:

you know who needs a psychiatrist.... EJ! This guy has totally become a whack job. And now the bloody clothes bit and using it to grow closer to Sami. I don't get it not only making Sami think her daughter is dead, but killed violently... This guy is a sicko, call for a counselor, right away. Chloe your gonna have to wait.

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

Quote:

And surprisingly, I feel a bit sorry for Sami. This is some pretty fucked up stuff for her. I had forgot about the bloody clothes thing.

You aren't the only one!

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Feb 6 2010, 09:11 PM
kitkat
Feb 6 2010, 07:12 PM
you know who needs a psychiatrist.... EJ! This guy has totally become a whack job. And now the bloody clothes bit and using it to grow closer to Sami. I don't get it not only making Sami think her daughter is dead, but killed violently... This guy is a sicko, call for a counselor, right away. Chloe your gonna have to wait.
I so agree. EJ has not only become evil, but psychotic to boot. Doing what he is doing is beyond cruel and I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would believe not only that it would work, but would endear someone to you. But, of course, EJ isn't in his right mind.
And here I thought I was the only one!!! Fatha has had more influence on him than he realizes!

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Feb 7 2010, 04:21 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 7 2010, 08:49 AM
cassie1013
Feb 7 2010, 03:57 AM
Wouldn't it be SO lame if Hope thought Justin was Bo and tried to have sex with him? And Justin went along with it? LOL. That would be so lame and stupid!
They already played this card, except it was Bo and Billie in a pit getting gassed and Bo thought Billie was Hope and Billie let him.
I know, but DAYS loves this. Like Shelle's fire sex? So good they forgot about it! :lol:
Sounds like Ambien sex :roflol:

But yea, this story is overdone a bit much.

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

I was thinking it was a chemical pregnancy RE Chloe. That would make more sense... Sometimes even hysterical pregnancies don't show up in HPT's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply