Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe's Pregnant; February 16th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:28 PM (5,460 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Chloe is thrilled when she discovers she's expecting. "She is ecstatic; she wants this baby more than anything in this world," says Nadia. "I don't even think she's really let on to anybody, including Daniel, how much she wants to have this, so it's a huge moment. Another miracle baby! We got some super sperm in Salem!"

Chloe doesn't share the news right away. She is nervous about Daniel finding out because she wants it badly and doesn't want to get her hopes up and be disappointed. The first person to find out is Arianna. Chloe drops her pregnancy tests on the pier and Arianna sees them. So, she confides in Arianna about her being worried about it because potentially there could be a miscarriage and she is not really in a good place physically to be having a child. Arianna tells her that Daniel loves her and will be thrilled and supportive and that she shouldn't keep it from him.

Chloe heads home to take the tests and they are positive. "She is excited when she realizes, after taking all these tests, that she's pregnant and works up the courage to reveal it to Daniel, " says Nadia. "He's super-excited. They're both over the moon."

They celebrate their good news, then Chloe heads to the Kiriakis mansion for Phillip and Melanie's wedding. During the ceremony, Chloe starts to feel ill, so she leaves and runs right into Nathan. She asks him what he is doing there and he says it's urgent and he needs to speak to somebody. Chloe questions him and asks him if it is Melanie. She tells him it is not a good time and discourages him from pursuing anything.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Feb 4 2010, 02:28 PM
"We got some super sperm in Salem!"
LOL. True, but unfortunately, Chloe, that's only part of the equation. Since your name is not Sami, if I were you I wouldn't get too attached to that baby.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

AW, poor Chloe...she needs her BBF Nicole!

Thanks for posting!

lysie
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie.

I mean...what's even the point?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Chloe heads to the Kiriakis mansion for Phillip and Melanie's wedding.
The wedding is at the Kiriakis Mansion? I wish they would've dragged out the old St. Luke's set. Churches are pretty necessary on soaps for weddings and funerals and whatnot...

Thanks Angie!

peaches179

:sleep: Thanks for posting, Angie. :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 4 2010, 02:35 PM
Chloe will probably be extra resentful of Carly/Melanie when she finds out Daniel's connection to them after she miscarries. I'm guessing that's the point. (Not a very good one, though.)

King
Member Avatar

G

A

G

!

It's not working, DAYS! They suck! Accept it and move on.

aimees76
Member Avatar

lysie
Thanks, Angie.

Exactly. I'm guessing they couldn't think of anything else to do with Danloe. Lame.

Sariah
Member Avatar

aimees76
Feb 4 2010, 02:48 PM
lysie
Thanks, Angie.

Exactly. I'm guessing they couldn't think of anything else to do with Danloe. Lame.
Well, if they couldn't figure out anything else to do with them they should probably just end them. Stupid pairing from the beginning.

I can only hope that the short timeframe means that Danloe will end sooner rather than later.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 02:38 PM
lysie
Chloe will probably be extra resentful of Carly/Melanie when she finds out Daniel's connection to them after she miscarries. I'm guessing that's the point. (Not a very good one, though.)
Which I could understand more if Melanie were...I don't know...four years old. I realize that she acts four years old, but still.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 4 2010, 02:53 PM
Which I could understand more if Melanie were...I don't know...four years old. I realize that she acts four years old, but still.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Chloe better not have Daniel's child, we all know her first child should and WILL be with Philip.

:P Yep, I'm a Phloe fanboy.

Sariah
Member Avatar

ga68153
Feb 4 2010, 03:01 PM
:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Chloe better not have Daniel's child, we all know her first child should and WILL be with Philip.

:D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't like that Chloe's probably going to lose the baby, but I see why the writers would do this to add to future storylines when other things are revealed. It at least shows that there is some direction and planning in the future for a storyline to be started after it's revealed that Melanie is Carly's daughter.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 02:37 PM
Angie79
The wedding is at the Kiriakis Mansion? I wish they would've dragged out the old St. Luke's set. Churches are pretty necessary on soaps for weddings and funerals and whatnot...
Eh. In my fan fiction, Philip and Stephanie recently married at St. Luke's. I only used the church because of Stephanie being a Brady and the family being such devoted Cathlocis. Had Philip been marrying Chloe or someone, I would have definitely had them marry at the mansion. I don't really picture neither Melanie nor Philip as religious people, so the wedding being at the mansion is a lot more in character, I think.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

ga68153
Feb 4 2010, 03:01 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Phloe! :wub:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:31 PM
Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 02:37 PM
Angie79
Eh. In my fan fiction, Philip and Stephanie recently married at St. Luke's. I only used the church because of Stephanie being a Brady and the family being such devoted Cathlocis. Had Philip been marrying Chloe or someone, I would have definitely had them marry at the mansion. I don't really picture neither Melanie nor Philip as religious people, so the wedding being at the mansion is a lot more in character, I think.
I agree. Neither strikes me as one who would go out of their way for a Church wedding.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Just sick of all of the miscarriages and dead babies on this show.
Also sick that it seems women are so desperate on this show to have kids. Is there anything else they can do?

We just got out of Nicole clinging to a baby, now Melanie can't wait to start her family and Chloe is freaking out over having Dan's baby.
And the funny part is that Sami didn't even want hers...but is the only one that seems to be able to carry a child to term.

This show is stupid sometimes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply