Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe's Pregnant; February 16th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 02:28 PM (5,493 Views)
Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

I think if TPTB go and make Sydney Nicole's -I'll walk on over there and...Well you're charged less severely with a Crime Of Passion right? SO I'm not gonna tell ya'll. Let's just forget about this conversation *shifty*

I think it's plausible, but I don't expect it to happen.

I want Nicole to go back to the way she is. She was the comedic relief, that's why I was so glad when i found out she was returning in 2008. Then just 4 months later, I couldn't wait for her to be off my screen, I'd never hated a character that much. I'm just wondering if she could go back to the character she once was with baby Sydney..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't want her to go back to being comic relief, and I doubt she will. AZ is better than that.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

lysie
Feb 5 2010, 02:20 PM
I don't want her to go back to being comic relief, and I doubt she will. AZ is better than that.
Me neither. I think her acting over the past year proves she can handle strong material, they wouldn't and SHOULDN'T let that pass them by.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

AZ got all the good writing and she made the BEST of it, so I highly doubt she'll be back to the gold digging drunk she was- too one-dimensional.

IA Halloween Family with Nicole's new nurturing side and the scheming/fleisty side combo!

She can love Syd and kick some ass!LOL

Alligato
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 5 2010, 11:40 AM
As for the bloody clothes, you realistically think the blood on them is actually going to be Sydney's? Whoever does it--and I think it's going to be EJ--is pretty well sealed as a sick monster if he cuts a baby to get blood from her to stage her death. I could see EJ making himself bleed and putting it on the clothes and any testing would establish what we already don't doubt--that EJ is Sydney's father. As for Stefano and Nicole freaking out after Rafe did the testing, that doesn't matter since that can easily be explained as Stefano and Nicole sincerely believing that Sydney was Sami and EJ's. Given that Nicole had a conversation with EJ in which she said he slept with her and Sami about a day apart, plus the fact that nobody has ever questioned how Nicole gave birth to a full-term baby on the same date as Sami if she conceived nearly two months after Sami, I think it's safe to say the original 20-week comment by Dr. Baker has been retconned. Is it unlikely that Sydney is Nicole's? Probably. But it wouldn't be, by far, the unlikeliest thing the show has ever done.

Holy cow, Pax! You are getting me excited! I can totally see where they could set up for it if they wanted to! Team Sydole, and maybe baby Ejole...perfect story! :)

And AZ is much too good of an actress to be the comic relief only character. She can do it all, the drama, the comedy, the crying, the horror, the romance! Love her!

Chloe? Not so much! If we must sit through this storyline, hopefully it is to get her off screen after Dan goes for Carly.

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Feb 5 2010, 02:40 PM
AZ got all the good writing and she made the BEST of it, so I highly doubt she'll be back to the gold digging drunk she was- too one-dimensional.

IA Halloween Family with Nicole's new nurturing side and the scheming/fleisty side combo!

And you know...have a little vodka on the side. I don't want her to be comic relief, but I'd love for her to be a little drunk every now and then!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 5 2010, 02:43 PM
Liz<3Days
Feb 5 2010, 02:40 PM

And you know...have a little vodka on the side. I don't want her to be comic relief, but I'd love for her to be a little drunk every now and then!
Yep! How 'bout a dirty martini!LOL

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Feb 5 2010, 02:05 PM
I want Nicole to go back to the way she is. She was the comedic relief, that's why I was so glad when i found out she was returning in 2008. Then just 4 months later, I couldn't wait for her to be off my screen, I'd never hated a character that much. I'm just wondering if she could go back to the character she once was with baby Sydney..
No she wasn't, at least not the real Nicole. She became one when the writers were to lazy to come up with something.
Edited by Sindacco, Feb 5 2010, 03:01 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^So true! Once they gave AZ the material and gave her more then searching for a conquest with money...this character ROCKED!

soapfan1

Halloween Family
Feb 5 2010, 12:35 PM
If Chloe miscarries, i think Nadia will do it justice if it's tailored to her. I'm actually looking forward to this. Of course, Chloe will drag it out as long as possible before she tells Dan.
Actually,I don't think Chloe has ever been really pregnant.The latest spoilers say she is upset about not being pregnant.There is no mention of a miscarriage.I think her pregnancy test reads wrong.She ends up telling Dan because in the spoilers for the week of February 15,it says he comforts her after a loss.

Ana75
Member Avatar

soapfan1
Feb 5 2010, 03:59 AM
Ana75
Feb 4 2010, 10:32 PM
King
Feb 4 2010, 02:39 PM

G

A

G

!

It's not working, DAYS! They suck! Accept it and move on.
Well they do suck together and weren't they named most boring couple last year from one of the mags. But I don't think that Chloe will be having Dan's baby.
Yes,they were voted most boring couple in SOD magazine.The spoilers for 2 weeks time are indicating a miscarriage,so no Danloe baby for now at least.Thank God.Praying that it never happens.
Well that is good news to me but I don't think that Danloe will have a baby because I think that they will break up.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

soapfan1
Feb 5 2010, 06:34 PM
Halloween Family
If Chloe miscarries, i think Nadia will do it justice if it's tailored to her. I'm actually looking forward to this. Of course, Chloe will drag it out as long as possible before she tells Dan.
Actually,I don't think Chloe has ever been really pregnant.The latest spoilers say she is upset about not being pregnant.There is no mention of a miscarriage.I think her pregnancy test reads wrong.She ends up telling Dan because in the spoilers for the week of February 15,it says he comforts her after a loss.
I think it could be that she just got a false positive on the test too. I would actually rather they do that, and not a miscarriage.

Ana75
Member Avatar

lily20
Feb 4 2010, 11:12 PM
Ana75
Feb 4 2010, 11:05 PM
Well I do think that but that is my opinion. I don't think it is coincedence that they have hardly been on lately. And frankly I see no chemistry at all between them. It's the opposite for me. The scenes that Brady and Chloe shared had more chemistry and more meaning to me.
:wave: yep, your opinion.
And your a Broe fan?
makes sense now.

They're arent on because the stupid writers have an agenda. This show has become the carly/CC----Rafe/Hernandez clan/Passions show!
I personally don't see any chemistry between EM and NB. I really wanted to give them a chance as Broe because I loved them when Kyle lowder was in the role, but it's just not there.
I just think the way that Danloe even got started disgusted me from the beginning and they still disgust me to no end. I just hope that they end for good and I think that they will.
Edited by Ana75, Feb 5 2010, 10:52 PM.

soapfan1

Ana75
Feb 5 2010, 10:52 PM
lily20
Ana75
Well I do think that but that is my opinion. I don't think it is coincedence that they have hardly been on lately. And frankly I see no chemistry at all between them. It's the opposite for me. The scenes that Brady and Chloe shared had more chemistry and more meaning to me.
And your a Broe fan?
makes sense now.

They're arent on because the stupid writers have an agenda. This show has become the carly/CC----Rafe/Hernandez clan/Passions show!
I personally don't see any chemistry between EM and NB. I really wanted to give them a chance as Broe because I loved them when Kyle lowder was in the role, but it's just not there.
I just think the way that Danloe even got started disgusted me from the beginning and they still disgust me to no end. I just hope that they end for good and I think that they will.
Danloe have always disgusted me too.I can't root for them,no matter how hard TPTB try to make me like them.They are just not my kind of pairing.I think TPTB will end them.I can already see that they are moving slowly towards Darly.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 5 2010, 10:46 PM
soapfan1
Feb 5 2010, 06:34 PM
Halloween Family
I think it could be that she just got a false positive on the test too. I would actually rather they do that, and not a miscarriage.
When I imagine the scenario whether it's a false positive or miscarriage, Nadia can still play it out the same way. I just hope the false positive isn't because she has cancer again.

Ana75
Member Avatar

soapfan1
Feb 5 2010, 11:01 PM
Ana75
lily20
Ana75
And your a Broe fan?
makes sense now.

Danloe have always disgusted me too.I can't root for them,no matter how hard TPTB try to make me like them.They are just not my kind of pairing.I think TPTB will end them.I can already see that they are moving slowly towards Darly.
I will never root for them because first off I am a Broe fan and always will be but even if I wasn't one I just couldn't root for them at all. They started that "pairing" in such a disgusting manner that it revolts me to think about. I think that they will end and Dan does have history with Carly and they seem at ease with each other IMO.

soapfan1

Ana75
Feb 5 2010, 11:18 PM
soapfan1
Feb 5 2010, 11:01 PM
Ana75
lily20

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I will never root for them because first off I am a Broe fan and always will be but even if I wasn't one I just couldn't root for them at all. They started that "pairing" in such a disgusting manner that it revolts me to think about. I think that they will end and Dan does have history with Carly and they seem at ease with each other IMO.
I liked Broe when KL was Brady.I could possibly give them a chance with EM as Brady if the writers choose to go that way in the future.I do like Brady with Nicole though,but I hate Danloe more lol.Almost anyone but Daniel would be fine for Chloe IMO.Others may have forgiven him for that exam room grope and for what he did to Lucas but I haven't.He has never shown any remorse for his hurtful actions towards Lucas so why should I forgive him for anything?Him and Carly can get together because I don't care much about her either and then I will FF them. :wink:

cassie1013

Quote:

Another miracle baby! We got some super sperm in Salem!"

OK, well that alone made the article worth reading. LOL, I love when the actors are humorously honest - just like me! :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cassie1013
Feb 6 2010, 06:09 AM
Quote:

Another miracle baby! We got some super sperm in Salem!"

OK, well that alone made the article worth reading. LOL, I love when the actors are humorously honest - just like me! :)
I am, too. Ya gotta wonder if they look at scripts and say "Same song, second verse" or something along those lines.

I'm guessing it's just catalyst for Danloe angst. That's fine. I don't care either way. I'm actually warming up to both of them, but I'll never be a fangirl. It is probably connected to the whole Carly/Melanie thing. Shit, what isn't?

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this. I'm both a Danloe and Phloe fan but bottom line Chloe has wanted to get pregnant for a while and now she has. :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply