Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Wedding Mess & Carly Races to Save Melanie; February 16th Issues, article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:08 PM (6,476 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

StephanieYates
Feb 4 2010, 08:03 PM
okay. so Vivian gets a "teen" drunk.

wow. such high moral standards... :shame:

and does Carly leave hope just there, unconscious and what not?

she's such a great person :shame:

and why in the hell would Victor give two shits if Carly is knocked out or not?
he hates her so damn much, i dont get it.

this should be good, but i guess we'll see....
I was thinking that too when I read it. Why would she leave her there? She does need to get out of there asap though, and maybe (hopefully) she intends on telling someone that Hope is there as soon as she can.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Feb 4 2010, 03:47 PM
jane1978
Feb 4 2010, 03:36 PM
Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 03:28 PM
I'm just confused about where this leaves Vivian. Surely she would end up in prison after this stunt...
Maybe she will end in prison with Nicol and they will plot some way how to get out together. I really think we will se Nicol in the prison for a while so she will need someone familiar there.
That could happen. I do think Nicole will be in prison for at least a few weeks when we first see her. Fay may come to see her, which is why she is back.

I wouldn't worry about Vivian. I will admit I was for a little while but they way they've had feel bad about doing this and I've seen little hints that they are building an "out" for her (Keith mentioned Vivian's headaches the other day so perhaps a tumor or something will come into play) so that makes me feel better about it. Plus, after what happened with Kate last year, I think it's safe to say the show can manage something for Vivian LOL.
During Louise Sorel's first year on Days, if I'm not mistaken Vivian had a heart attack and had to take some sort of medication. Wasn't that what morphed into the herbs that Chinese doctor gave her that caused her to go over the edge and bury Carly alive? I think that's the show's out right there.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

I'm really starting to get interested in this S/L!

LovingDays

can't wait for next week what will happen :)
Edited by LovingDays, Feb 5 2010, 12:18 PM.

shaybee123

Angie79
Feb 5 2010, 03:29 AM
StephanieYates
Feb 4 2010, 08:03 PM
okay. so Vivian gets a "teen" drunk.

wow. such high moral standards... :shame:

and does Carly leave hope just there, unconscious and what not?

she's such a great person :shame:

and why in the hell would Victor give two shits if Carly is knocked out or not?
he hates her so damn much, i dont get it.

this should be good, but i guess we'll see....
I was thinking that too when I read it. Why would she leave her there? She does need to get out of there asap though, and maybe (hopefully) she intends on telling someone that Hope is there as soon as she can.
I would guess she is going to tell Bo what happened and that she is heading to the church. That is probably where the spoiler comes in that he has to choose. Go find the knocked out Hope or go to the wedding and stop Carly.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's the latest cover of SOD featuring the "Deadly Days Wedding."

Posted Image

NOTE TO SOD: THIS WAS NOT SCANNED BY US. THIS IMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED BY YOU VIA YOUR OWN WEB SITE. THANK YOU.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Kenny
Feb 5 2010, 03:17 PM
NOTE TO SOD: THIS WAS NOT SCANNED BY US. THIS IMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED BY YOU VIA YOUR OWN WEB SITE. THANK YOU.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another misleading cover. Nobody's going to die. :lol:

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

This all sounds great. Can't wait to see it play out. Haven't been this excited about a Days storyline in a long time.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I think it's sad that when Philip finally gets married the wedding event isn't even about him. Instead it's all about teen Melanie and Carly, a character that's been gone for years and just returned a couple of months ago, all while the vets are on the sideline watching. Typical Days.
Edited by Sindacco, Feb 5 2010, 04:04 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

You would think they would cut his hair for his wedding day!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply