Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Judi Evans (Adrienne) Returns to DAYS!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:29 PM (5,819 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

SOD

DAYS Fave Returns
With Wally Kurth (Justin) back in town, it was only a matter of time... Judi Evans (Adrienne) is returning to the Salem and will work again with Kurth for the first time on DAYS since 1991. "He's just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear," she smiles. "Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so itís nice to see him on a professional basis." For the full scoop from Evans, check out a future issue of Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

DAYS Fave Returns
With Wally Kurth (Justin) back in town, it was only a matter of time... Judi Evans (Adrienne) is returning to the Salem and will work again with Kurth for the first time on DAYS since 1991. "He's just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear," she smiles. "Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so itís nice to see him on a professional basis." For the full scoop from Evans, check out a future issue of Digest.

Source: Soap Opera Digest

Mason
Member Avatar

YAY!

Adrienne's absence has been a big void in this story. I'm very happy she'll be back.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

So Excited. I love her

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

OMG, thank you so much. I love this news. I'm seriously ecstatic.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm glad Judi Evans will be back. It was only natural to bring her back as Adrienne.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Same here Kevin. I had only known her as Bonnie but when they brought her back as Adrienne, I fell in love.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Days is really rocking right now with it's veteran cast. We've got Bo, Hope, Justin, Carly, Victor, Kate, Stefano, Vivian, Maggie, and Anna all being heavily used. Now we get Adrienne.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Great news!

luhlinger

Now we just need Tony! :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Why must we move/merge things when I'm trying to post?!?! :soapbox:

Anyway....

Mucho excited! I'm surprised they're actually bringing her back because... well... doing so actually makes sense! DAYS hasn't been known to make much of that for a few years now. lol

Kenny
Member Avatar

After a somber day like this, it's nice to get some good news. I absolutely adore Judi Evans and I can't wait to see her back on the show. I was hoping Days would scoop her up after her stint on ATWT ended.

I can't wait to see her mixing it up with Bope/Justin/Carly.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This is great! Hopefully this will help make Justin a little more interesting, and we can finally see what has happened to his and Adrienne's marriage. DAYS has made another casting coup!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Yay!

Adore her! :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It was only a matter of time. Judi loves Days and it just seemed like it would eventually happen. I'm shocked it took this long, although I wondered if Days waited until they felt renewal was in hand before bringing back anymore cast members.

I guess this means Wally isn't going anywhere anytime soon. This also gives Stephanie some much needed family in Salem. Under Hogan, Stephanie lived with Adrienne for a time so this works well.

LOVE Judi and can't wait to see her back.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 4 2010, 03:35 PM.

six
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see the show bringing back older characters who still have a story to tell. They should bring back at least one of their kids, and really connect Stephanie to that family, since she's pretty much on her own right now.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

My soap prayers have been answered!!! So excited about Judi coming back!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: doing the dance!!!
Edited by talbab1994, Feb 4 2010, 03:35 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

luhlinger
Feb 4 2010, 03:33 PM
Now we just need Tony! :wub:
I liked Tony....but no, LoL. That is one character that just needs to rest in peace (IMO).

Eric83
Member Avatar

six
Feb 4 2010, 03:34 PM
I'm glad to see the show bringing back older characters who still have a story to tell. They should bring back at least one of their kids, and really connect Stephanie to that family, since she's pretty much on her own right now.
Good idea!

Eric83
Member Avatar

Wait, is Wally Kurth on contract or recurring?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply