Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Judi Evans (Adrienne) Returns to DAYS!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:29 PM (5,844 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This does make sense, though it would have made more sense a couple of months ago. Honestly, though...Bonnie absolutely ruined both Judi and Adrienne for me. I'm not the slightest bit excited about this. Maybe I would be if Justin had been written at all interesting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

lysie
Feb 4 2010, 03:38 PM
This does make sense, though it would have made more sense a couple of months ago. Honestly, though...Bonnie absolutely ruined both Judi and Adrienne for me. I'm not the slightest bit excited about this. Maybe I would be if Justin had been written at all interesting.
I think this will help Justin's character be more interesting, so that we can really see why his marriage was falling apart. I think it will help flesh him out more.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ga68153
Feb 4 2010, 03:42 PM
lysie
I think this will help Justin's character be more interesting, so that we can really see why his marriage was falling apart. I think it will help flesh him out more.
I think it would be interesting to have one of Justin's kids pop back up since they'd all be *at least* Stephanie's age, most older. However, they'd all be related to Stephanie as cousins via Adrienne (even though only one is biologically related). And Melanie has enough boys sniffing after her cootch. Where's Jeanne Donovan when you need her? She's only related to the Bradys (and it would give Kim & Shane a good reason to make a guest appearance. I want them reunited, damnit!)

six
Member Avatar

ga68153
Feb 4 2010, 03:36 PM
Wait, is Wally Kurth on contract or recurring?
I think he's still recurring.

I agree about it making Justin more interesting. Right now, for me, anyway, the way he's standing on the sidelines in someone else's break up and story isn't working. Let him focus on his own problems and let everyone else's issues come second. He's a little too invested in Bo, Hope and Carly's issues, and Adrienne can provide some balance.

As an aside, though, where is everyone going to live?

jdawg1077

All of a sudden Days has quite the crop of Emmy-winning actresses on the canvas: Suzanne Rogers, Peggy McCay, Crystal Chappell, Leann Hunley, and now Judi Evans. Can't wait to see her back and going head-to-head with Carly and Hope. I wonder if it's long or short term...

designergirl777
Member Avatar

YAY....so excited....

Sindacco

lysie
Same here. I can't take her seriously after watching her as Bonnie.

kitkat
Member Avatar

I'm doing back flips here.... back flips...

sungrey

SWEETNESS!! This is the one missing link in this whole story that I've waited to see. Just don't trash the Justin/Adrienne dynamic and things will be fine. Welcome back, Judi!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

sungrey
Feb 4 2010, 04:14 PM
SWEETNESS!! This is the one missing link in this whole story that I've waited to see. Just don't trash the Justin/Adrienne dynamic and things will be fine. Welcome back, Judi!!
"Sweetness"

You just had to bring up Steve's name for Kayla in this thread, didn't you? :laugh: . Man, I'm so nostalgic today.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow! Now this is exciting. I wonder if she's back for a while, or just to end Justin and Adrienne so that Justin can fully be Hope's rebound without the whole awkward Adrienne thing still being there. I'd take either option, actually.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind one of those Kiriakis boys coming back as well. I'd actually rather they ignore that the boys would all be Stephanie's age or older and throw one of them into the teen set.

Eric83
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't mind one of those Kiriakis boys coming back as well. I'd actually rather they ignore that the boys would all be Stephanie's age or older and throw one of them into the teen set.
If it would be to replace Chad, so he can move up to Nathan/Melanie/Stephanie then HELL YES! :laugh:
Edited by Eric83, Feb 4 2010, 04:26 PM.

LovingDays

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i'm so happy she's back

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:24 PM
Agreed. It's been so long and most of the audience doesn't know them so they can easily de-age one of them.

They should've just brought Casey on as one of them instead of Chad but Justin wasn't on the canvas when they hired him so they probably wouldn't have done that.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I say we forget that T ever existed, and have Brandon Caughlin disappear for a few weeks to a month and then bring him on and cast as Alexander Kiriakis. He has the dimples and everything and looks like Wally Kurth.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Feb 4 2010, 04:36 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:36 PM
I say we forget that T ever existed, and have Brandon Caughlin disappear for a few weeks to a month and then bring him on and cast as Alexander Kiriakis. He has the dimples and everything and looks like Wally Kurth.
Perfect!

We need to start a campaign LOL. Days has brought people on as other characters before. May as well do it again. It probably would've been easier up until recently because we barely saw him. Lately, we are seeing T a bit more.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I'd lmao if they brought her back as Bonnie to come pay her respects for Mickey.

Glad she's coming back. I like the new characters but I always welcome familiar faces.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I hope this is a long-term thing...

Eric83
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 04:44 PM
I hope this is a long-term thing...
Me too. I fear it will just be to wrap up the loose ties of Justin and Adrienne's marraige.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply