Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Judi Evans (Adrienne) Returns to DAYS!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:29 PM (5,848 Views)
six
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:36 PM
I say we forget that T ever existed, and have Brandon Caughlin disappear for a few weeks to a month and then bring him on and cast as Alexander Kiriakis. He has the dimples and everything and looks like Wally Kurth.
That would actually work pretty well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oldschoolfan

PhoenixRising05
Feb 4 2010, 04:19 PM
sungrey
Feb 4 2010, 04:14 PM
SWEETNESS!! This is the one missing link in this whole story that I've waited to see. Just don't trash the Justin/Adrienne dynamic and things will be fine. Welcome back, Judi!!
"Sweetness"

You just had to bring up Steve's name for Kayla in this thread, didn't you? :laugh: . Man, I'm so nostalgic today.
I really like JE as Adrienne. And yes, I loved the brother/sister relationship of Steve and Adrienne. Sure wish Steve was there, but I hear he is doing great in Genoa City. :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 04:44 PM
I hope this is a long-term thing...
I think it will be recurring like Wally, which is not a bad thing given how much the recurring players on this show are used.

Days4Life

Great news! Love Judi, and we need Adrienne for Justin's story.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Well, as long as it give Justin more of a story I'm fine with this. :) I'm NOT ready for a reunion between J&A just yet. I want Justin to be able to move on and Adrienne can fight for her husband.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm all for bringing on a couple of Justin/Adrienne's sons. Again, whatever it give Justin more stories.

lene
Member Avatar

YES! Bring their kids back too. :D

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm not that excited. I guess cause I was excited about Carly returning then we have this shitty SL. If they are just going to bring her to be a bitch like both Hope and Carly have become, then, I rather have good memories of her.

I do agree that they should bring in their kids though...too bad Steph's related to them?

King
Member Avatar

This is exciting news. I am a big of fan of hers.

Any idea for how long?

I hope it isn't to give Justin closure to move on with Hope.

rosecarrington

well when adrienne does come back Justin is not going to want her he wants Hope!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

is she returning for good?
Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

It sounds like she is already taping! So it must be for a little while at least! I think she will be back for awhile! will I don't think they will keep Justin with Hope for very long. Imagine if Adrienne caught Justin with Carly? Does anyone remember Justin and Adrienne's honeymoon? Adrienne sure didn't like it when he kept looking at Carly! I wasn't watching days when this happened but I read about it.

dylan76
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
I say we forget that T ever existed, and have Brandon Caughlin disappear for a few weeks to a month and then bring him on and cast as Alexander Kiriakis. He has the dimples and everything and looks like Wally Kurth.
I agree 100%! That kid has a ton of charisma & is easily the best actor out of the younger set. He has a Shia Lebouf quality to him.

jdawg1077

DrewHamilton
That's actually quite a brilliant idea. The actor has a lot of potential and I personally think he's very cute, lol.

six
Member Avatar

If they did bring the guy playing T back as one of Justin's kids, I'd like to see them stick him in the group with Stephanie, Nathan, Melanie, etc, instead of back in the teen set.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Maybe T is a mystery Kiriakis, LOL.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:20 PM
Wow! Now this is exciting. I wonder if she's back for a while, or just to end Justin and Adrienne so that Justin can fully be Hope's rebound without the whole awkward Adrienne thing still being there. I'd take either option, actually.
I'm good with maybe ending J&A for awhile, so Justin can move on. All I ask it better NOT be a way to send Justin off the show. That would piss me off.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
He would be ideal as one of J&A's sons. I agree that he has similar looks to Wally. I think that be awesome to bring on more Kiriakis'. J&A's sons would be perfect time to bring them on.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Feb 6 2010, 10:19 AM
DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:20 PM
Wow! Now this is exciting. I wonder if she's back for a while, or just to end Justin and Adrienne so that Justin can fully be Hope's rebound without the whole awkward Adrienne thing still being there. I'd take either option, actually.
I'm good with maybe ending J&A for awhile, so Justin can move on. All I ask it better NOT be a way to send Justin off the show. That would piss me off.
Why would they take him or Judi off for that matter? Lots of storyline there!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From SOD:
Judi returns in March. She says she is back in a recurring capacity and she doesn't know how long her visit will last.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply