Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Judi Evans (Adrienne) Returns to DAYS!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:29 PM (5,817 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm fine with Evans being on recurring. Kurth is recurring and look how much we see him. Leann Hunley too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I figured it would be recurring because it helps keep the budget in check. They may not know how much they plan to use her beyond their original intentions (just like Wally Kurth). If they find more use for her, she will stick around.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Honestly, I think recurring is the way to go budget wise. And look how much Days is using Wally Kurth, Leann Hunley and isn't John Aniston on recurring?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Feb 11 2010, 02:46 PM
Honestly, I think recurring is the way to go budget wise. And look how much Days is using Wally Kurth, Leann Hunley and isn't John Aniston on recurring?
Yep. He is.

We also tend to see Nurse Maxine alot and she is recurring too. I think recurring allows the show to add people without really hurting the budget. They use most of the recurring players like contract players anyway so why not?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I really hope that they will use Judi as much as they have used Wally. It's been great to see Wally on so often. That was a big surprise and a pleasant one at that. I'm so looking forward to seeing these two actors act against each other. They were so good back in the day and I have high hopes that this will continue.

mysteryqueen

yay i can't wait to see judi as adreienne i just love her she's so much fun

leela46
Member Avatar

Ugh, I hate Adrienne. She was so sickly sweet that I always thought you could develop diabetes just from watching her. She even made Justin unlikable. On the other hand, I looooved Judi as Paulina on Another World. Jake and Paulina were one of my all time favorite soap couples. When they were split up and Paulina was paired with boring-ass Joe and Jake with Vicky I quit watching AW and couldn't have cared less when it was canceled. Hopefully Adrienne has changed a lot since she was last in Salem.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

LOVE her..Judi has been a fave of mine since Beth(the only Beth to me)on GL..thanks

paul89

when is she airing ?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I know that she's taping but I don't know when they will air. Does anyone know when they will air?

Criss33
Member Avatar

I am glad she is returning, i really liked her back in the days. I loved her and Justin they were the" it couple"..... I am not too crazy about Justin and Hope!!!
Edited by Criss33, Feb 27 2010, 04:46 PM.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I thought SOD said Adrienne would show up in Salem in late March.

AlisonLou

Criss33
Feb 27 2010, 04:46 PM
I am glad she is returning, i really liked her back in the days. I loved her and Justin they were the" it couple"..... I am not too crazy about Justin and Hope!!!
I'm not too crazy about Hope and Justin either! I'm looking forward to Adrienne coming to town! I wasn't watching when Justin and Adrienne where together the first time. So I'm interested in seeing these two onscreen together! Right now Justin's becoming an arrogant fool and is a bit full of himself. He needs to stop chasing after Hope and get it through hid head that she is not interested in anything but friendship with him. I hope Adrienne gives him a wakeup call. I want to see Justin be more of a man then a sticky nose and the town gossip.

paul89

im thinking that Victor has something to do with Adrienne coming to town!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply