Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Judi Evans (Adrienne) Returns to DAYS!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:29 PM (7,204 Views)
Mirage75
Member Avatar

Well, as long as it give Justin more of a story I'm fine with this. :) I'm NOT ready for a reunion between J&A just yet. I want Justin to be able to move on and Adrienne can fight for her husband.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm all for bringing on a couple of Justin/Adrienne's sons. Again, whatever it give Justin more stories.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:20 PM
Wow! Now this is exciting. I wonder if she's back for a while, or just to end Justin and Adrienne so that Justin can fully be Hope's rebound without the whole awkward Adrienne thing still being there. I'd take either option, actually.
I'm good with maybe ending J&A for awhile, so Justin can move on. All I ask it better NOT be a way to send Justin off the show. That would piss me off.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:36 PM
I say we forget that T ever existed, and have Brandon Caughlin disappear for a few weeks to a month and then bring him on and cast as Alexander Kiriakis. He has the dimples and everything and looks like Wally Kurth.
He would be ideal as one of J&A's sons. I agree that he has similar looks to Wally. I think that be awesome to bring on more Kiriakis'. J&A's sons would be perfect time to bring them on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply