Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Judi Evans (Adrienne) Returns to DAYS!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 03:29 PM (7,199 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

It was only a matter of time. Judi loves Days and it just seemed like it would eventually happen. I'm shocked it took this long, although I wondered if Days waited until they felt renewal was in hand before bringing back anymore cast members.

I guess this means Wally isn't going anywhere anytime soon. This also gives Stephanie some much needed family in Salem. Under Hogan, Stephanie lived with Adrienne for a time so this works well.

LOVE Judi and can't wait to see her back.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 4 2010, 03:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

sungrey
Feb 4 2010, 04:14 PM
SWEETNESS!! This is the one missing link in this whole story that I've waited to see. Just don't trash the Justin/Adrienne dynamic and things will be fine. Welcome back, Judi!!
"Sweetness"

You just had to bring up Steve's name for Kayla in this thread, didn't you? :laugh: . Man, I'm so nostalgic today.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't mind one of those Kiriakis boys coming back as well. I'd actually rather they ignore that the boys would all be Stephanie's age or older and throw one of them into the teen set.
Agreed. It's been so long and most of the audience doesn't know them so they can easily de-age one of them.

They should've just brought Casey on as one of them instead of Chad but Justin wasn't on the canvas when they hired him so they probably wouldn't have done that.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 4 2010, 04:36 PM
I say we forget that T ever existed, and have Brandon Caughlin disappear for a few weeks to a month and then bring him on and cast as Alexander Kiriakis. He has the dimples and everything and looks like Wally Kurth.
Perfect!

We need to start a campaign LOL. Days has brought people on as other characters before. May as well do it again. It probably would've been easier up until recently because we barely saw him. Lately, we are seeing T a bit more.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 4 2010, 04:44 PM
I hope this is a long-term thing...
I think it will be recurring like Wally, which is not a bad thing given how much the recurring players on this show are used.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

I figured it would be recurring because it helps keep the budget in check. They may not know how much they plan to use her beyond their original intentions (just like Wally Kurth). If they find more use for her, she will stick around.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 11 2010, 02:46 PM
Honestly, I think recurring is the way to go budget wise. And look how much Days is using Wally Kurth, Leann Hunley and isn't John Aniston on recurring?
Yep. He is.

We also tend to see Nurse Maxine alot and she is recurring too. I think recurring allows the show to add people without really hurting the budget. They use most of the recurring players like contract players anyway so why not?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply