Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Peter Reckell on Carly/Bo/Hope triangle
Topic Started: Feb 4 2010, 05:25 PM (2,916 Views)
rosecarrington

IT"S RUSHED BECAUSE IT"S NOT GOING TOO LAST!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfan38

It's time to free Bo for good from that toxic marriage.

Morganarose

I consider the Bo and Carly a total toxic relationship--she creates messes where ever she goes and has helped created a big mess in Bo's life.

Daysfan38

Morganarose
Feb 8 2010, 01:20 PM
I consider the Bo and Carly a total toxic relationship--she creates messes where ever she goes and has helped created a big mess in Bo's life.
His life with Hope was a huge mess before Carly ever showed up.

rosecarrington

That foul relationship with Bo/Carly is not going to last and deep down everyone knows, all of you borly fans are just in denial...you and everyone as well knows, that relationships put together too fast like this one "DO NOT LAST"this is a very unstructured relationship...

AlisonLou

Yep! Kinda like Justin and Hope which I doubt will ever happen. Thank goodness!! Justin and Hope have no chemistry! I'm glad Adrienne's coming back! Let's hope she gives it to him for staying in Salem and his obsession with Hope and trying to bed her instead of going home to work on his marriage and being there for his family! The guy needs a serious reality check!
As for the Bo/Hope/Carly triangle this sl seems to be fizzing at the seams! It's becoming boring! And all about Carly's child Melanie! I want to see more of Bo and Hope togetehr on screen! I'm tired of the interlopers!
Edited by AlisonLou, Feb 8 2010, 09:40 PM.

rosecarrington

Im kinda interested in this Justin/Hope thing, just want to sample them a tid bit,maybe something good can conject or maybe not...haven't watched in a couple days.im a literally sick of carly and melanie..can't wait tomorrow when vic has that trashy slut removed off of his property...maybe they should sweep that bitch up and and toss her on bo's lawn...

VetsRock
Member Avatar

DOOL1965
Feb 4 2010, 09:36 PM
I love PR and KA. PR always says the same thing about most of his sl, reguardless. But then again, what else can he say? Even if he didn't like the sl, he wouldn't be allowed to say anything. This sl is a pathetic excuse when it comes to writing. I do not like CC or Carly and it has nothing to do with Bo being with Carly, of which I don't like either. I am not a CC fan, never have been and never will be.
ITA so much,this is another reason I don't watch Days anymore
Same old stuff with couples
Why can't Bope have other problem storys then this BS
Never liked Carly/CC before and I still Don't

AlisonLou

It is the same old stuff isn't it? It's getting boring! I'm tired of all these interlopers they bring on to come between Bo and Hope. I'm actually kinda interested in seeing Justin and Adrienne when Adrienne returns. I don't like him with Hope. I don't know why. He just annoys me when he is with Hope. He is kinda like that pesky fly that won't go away. His character has more substance away from Hope. His character really comes alive in scenes with Carly and Victor and I think even Phillip! I don't know why but somethings lacking in his scenes with Hope. I get this creepy pervert feeling with him! Kinda like a Patrick Lockhart feel. I was soo hoping they wouldn't make him another Patrick! I hope they don't. Adrienne's return is just what is needed to make this character more appealing.

DOOL1965

AlisonLou
Feb 8 2010, 10:24 PM
It is the same old stuff isn't it? It's getting boring! I'm tired of all these interlopers they bring on to come between Bo and Hope. I'm actually kinda interested in seeing Justin and Adrienne when Adrienne returns. I don't like him with Hope. I don't know why. He just annoys me when he is with Hope. He is kinda like that pesky fly that won't go away. His character has more substance away from Hope. His character really comes alive in scenes with Carly and Victor and I think even Phillip! I don't know why but somethings lacking in his scenes with Hope. I get this creepy pervert feeling with him! Kinda like a Patrick Lockhart feel. I was soo hoping they wouldn't make him another Patrick! I hope they don't. Adrienne's return is just what is needed to make this character more appealing.
Thank you. For the longest, I have been trying to come up with a way to describe Justin when he is around Hope, but never could. You said it very well.

DOOL1965

rosecarrington
Feb 8 2010, 09:57 PM
Im kinda interested in this Justin/Hope thing, just want to sample them a tid bit,maybe something good can conject or maybe not...haven't watched in a couple days.im a literally sick of carly and melanie..can't wait tomorrow when vic has that trashy slut removed off of his property...maybe they should sweep that bitch up and and toss her on bo's lawn...
I would rather they toss her in a land fill or put her in a permanent comatose state in a psych ward. Never could stand Carly and never will.
Edited by DOOL1965, Feb 8 2010, 10:51 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Feb 8 2010, 09:57 PM
I'm also interested in Justin and Hope. I think they have potential for something interesting and fun. I find their friendship enjoyable and would love to see more. Of course I don't see it being a long term thing, but I would love to see them given a chance. I find them a lot more interesting than Bo and Carly. I just wish Justin and Hope got the same amount of airtime as Bo and Carly.

I'm glad that Justin is there for Hope. All he's being is a friend. Unlike some I don't find him creepy. All he's doing is being a friend. nothing creepy about that. JMHO.

ITA about the Carly and Melanie story. I'm so sick of it too. The fact that pathetic twit Melanie is front and center in this story makes me hate on that alone. I wish Carly wasn't associated with that twit at all. :( I can't wait for this stupid wedding to be over with. I just wish it meant less Melanie. *sigh*.

rosecarrington

I totally agree,I read somewhere that melanie gets shot,im guessing that it is going to be with Hope's gun,i have this bad feeling that carly is going to frame Hope...theirs a recent article saying something about there is going to be a twist in who's to blame or something to that affect...also two people are suppose to be arrested,,,and i doubt if Bo's whore is going to be one of them...

AlisonLou

I've heard Bo loses his job. I'm guessing he will try to protect Carly. I think Bo and Carly will be arrested. Hope will think Justin's Bo when she is in the hospital after Bo takes her there and will probably tell him she loves him thinking he is Bo. Bo will overhear and end up protecting Carly because he doesn't want to lose his security blanket! Bo's afraid of being alone. That's why Carly's living with him!
Edited by AlisonLou, Feb 8 2010, 11:29 PM.

bohope80s
Member Avatar

For the record I will ALWAYS be a Bo Hope fan. NEver liked Carly and still don't, there is NO chemistry there. I will say the acting is very good and even though I hate this sl it's like a train wreck I have to keep looking, but only because I am hoping that at some point Bo and Hope start working together, which is what they do best!

AlisonLou

I agree it is a trainwreck! I'm hoping that Bo and Hope will start working together too!

rosecarrington

I doubt that they'll start working together,im getting tired of Hope trying to hunt him down to fill him in on viv's agenda,fuck him let him find out on his own time..Hope needs to start focusing on serving him with them papers..and let vivian handle her business...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply