Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Playing It Safe; Interview excerpts
Topic Started: Feb 5 2010, 01:54 AM (9,289 Views)
Nicole Walker

I read his own fiancee thought he was gay at first. I can't remember where I read it but I laughed cause there were times when I would raise my eyebrow due to his mannerism that seem feminine to me. I don't think he's gay though. I think he looks hot in pink. I have no problem with a man wearing pink as long as he looks good in it and don't wear too much pink. There was this one guy that had all pink on but his pinks didn't match not even his pink shoes. He thought he was fly as hell. I could have died laughing but I had to contain it until he left the store. I know it's mean but if you saw what I saw you would have been laughing as well. Anyways, in my siggy James has on a pink shirt and looks good with it on along side Mrs. Zucker. I believe this is actually the picture that's hanging up in the Days studio. Nice pic and not many men can pull off pink and look good in it.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Feb 8 2010, 11:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Feb 8 2010, 11:53 PM
I read his own fiancee thought he was gay at first. I can't remember where I read it but I laughed cause there were times when I would raise my eyebrow due to his mannerism that seem feminine to me. I don't think he's gay though. I think he looks hot in pink. I have no problem with a man wearing pink as long as he looks good in it and don't wear too much pink. There was this one guy that had all pink on but his pinks didn't match not even his pink shoes. He thought he was fly as hell. I could have died laughing but I had to contain it until he left the store. I know it's mean but if you saw what I saw you would have been laughing as well. Anyways, in my siggy James has on a pink shirt and looks good with it on along side Mrs. Zucker. I believe this is actually the picture that's hanging up in the Days studio. Nice pic and not many men can pull off pink and look good in it.
Okay, so no I don't think James is gay. But he does have certain mannerisms, he does. But I knew a guy that spoke with a falsetto voice. And said things like "hey girl," that was not gay. TRUST ME! When he feels you up, you know, not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that. In retrospect it may have been in the back of my mind, because of something my hubby said. But I didn't mean to stir the pot. I still don't get it, if the actors can get along, why can't the fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Feb 8 2010, 09:14 PM
kitkat
Feb 8 2010, 09:05 PM
I never accused him of being Gay, that was somebody else's thought, not mine. I've known guys that wore pink shirts and were perfectly straight, had a boyfriend that did.
Well then why did you even bring it up? Unless you were trying to make some sort of insinuation, I don't understand how the color of James Scott's wardrobe had anything to do with the topic at hand. Furthermore, you didn't bring up the color of the shirts that Galen Gering wears... or the color of the shirts that Peter Reckell wears... you chose to focus on James Scott and his pink shirts. Why? If you weren't trying to make an insinuation, then what WAS your point, exactly?

Oh, and for all we know, Galen Gering wears pink lace panties and he walks around his house in fluffy bunny slippers all day. And you know what? It wouldn't mean a damn thing. So again... your point is...?
Dang, the schmatics we could make with this.........a starfish in fuzzy slippers and lacy underwear.................
A beautiful picture on a snow day!
Hey, you're right. What does it have to do with the debate at hand? Right now, Galen doesn't entertain me, and I don't care if he looks like Mr. Universe. Frankly, James only entertains me when he's with Sydney or Anna. Sometimes Arianna. Never Sami. (OK, now I'm getting characters and actor names mixed up!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nicole Dimera
Actually, I think this isn't the first time a cultured European has been "accused" of being gay. (and, I hate that insinuation that being gay equates something wrong. I should be accused of being heterosexual then!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 9 2010, 06:45 AM
Nicole Dimera
Actually, I think this isn't the first time a cultured European has been "accused" of being gay. (and, I hate that insinuation that being gay equates something wrong. I should be accused of being heterosexual then!)
There is nothing wrong with it, and sorry if I or anyone else made it seem that way. I believe the european thing, but wouldn't have said it myself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

JS is Beautiful. Period. Gay. Straight. Pink Lace Panties. Pink Shirts. Hef Pajamas. Whatever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 9 2010, 03:45 AM
But I didn't mean to stir the pot. I still don't get it, if the actors can get along, why can't the fans.
Can only speak for myself but I'm not upset, I am curious more than anything by what connection you were trying to draw between the wardrobe and his engagement if it wasn't his orientation...it's like an SAT question.

Happy Birthday!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

michelle
Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM
JS is Beautiful. Period. Gay. Straight. Pink Lace Panties. Pink Shirts. Hef Pajamas. Whatever.
Seriously, best post ever! :P

Isn't it funny how threads that are suppose to be about someone else always turn into threads about JS!! :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

kitkat
Nicole Dimera
Okay, so no I don't think James is gay. But he does have certain mannerisms, he does. But I knew a guy that spoke with a falsetto voice. And said things like "hey girl," that was not gay. TRUST ME! When he feels you up, you know, not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that. In retrospect it may have been in the back of my mind, because of something my hubby said. But I didn't mean to stir the pot. I still don't get it, if the actors can get along, why can't the fans.
You thinking James is gay has to do with this article how exactly?

Because as I see it, and I hope I'm wrong, but you are defending the Galen hate with at least our guy isn't gay like your guy. Again, I hope I'm totally reading this wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SOD and their lack of spoilage/insistence on deleting other spoilage is totally ruining the flow of my week. I hope they sleep well at night.
Online Profile Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

^lysie - you always crack me up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Feb 9 2010, 01:52 PM
SOD and their lack of spoilage/insistence on deleting other spoilage is totally ruining the flow of my week. I hope they sleep well at night.
Damn skippy. Bastards. :hmmph:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

I think Kitkat deserves a break today.

Let's lay off her. She said she didn't mean it a million times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

daisy132
Feb 9 2010, 07:10 PM
I think Kitkat deserves a break today.

Let's lay off her. She said she didn't mean it a million times.
I think we'll give her a break, give her a break...... :laugh: (hums music to kit kat commercial)

:laugh:

Offline Profile Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

Emma Frost
Feb 9 2010, 01:08 PM
kitkat
Nicole Dimera

Because as I see it, and I hope I'm wrong, but you are defending the Galen hate with at least our guy isn't gay like your guy. Again, I hope I'm totally reading this wrong.
First, never said he was gay! So it does really matter does it. I mean sometimes people say thing that can be taking wrong. I mean what Janalh could easily be taken as a threatening comment and the rest as poster bashing, which isn't that against board rules? See how things can be misconstrewed cause I 'm sure my fellow posters don't mean it that way, right? Excluding Daisy132 XOXO
Edited by kitkat, Feb 9 2010, 08:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 9 2010, 08:35 PM
Emma Frost
kitkat
Nicole Dimera

First, never said he was gay! So it does really matter does it. I mean sometimes people say thing that can be taking wrong. I mean what Janalh could easily be taken as a threatening comment and the rest as poster bashing, which isn't that against board rules? See how things can be misconstrewed cause I 'm sure my fellow posters don't mean it that way, right? Excluding Daisy132 XOXO
You're right, you didn't say gay. I guess I felt you more than insinuated it.

Daisy's right let's drop it. I'm sure we will find something else to fight about in another thread.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 9 2010, 08:35 PM
Emma Frost
kitkat
Nicole Dimera

Seriously?? It was a joke!!! Explain to me HOW that could be construed as bashing you? I haven't even entered into that whole fiasco, so I'd appreciate being left out of it. I just thought it was funny how daisy worded it.....made me think of the commercial. I think you are reaching just a tad bit on this one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

And, this thread WAS about SAFE, turned into the virtues of a man wearing pink, turned to giving kitkat candy bars a break, turned into an analytical analysis of a soap opera board posting and the secret meanings therein.......................turned into an analytical analysis of a comment meant to be funny and a play on words.............
Oh, yeah, it's a fanbase thing. Popcorn, anyone? :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 9 2010, 10:21 PM
And, this thread WAS about SAFE, turned into the virtues of a man wearing pink, turned to giving kitkat candy bars a break, turned into an analytical analysis of a soap opera board posting and the secret meanings therein.......................turned into an analytical analysis of a comment meant to be funny and a play on words.............
Oh, yeah, it's a fanbase thing. Popcorn, anyone? :popcorn:
I'll take some! :popcorn: Seriously, this thread is 18 pages, and the article was deleted the day it was posted.
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

And with that I think this thread has run it's course.... :)
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic