Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Playing It Safe; Interview excerpts
Topic Started: Feb 5 2010, 01:54 AM (9,304 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Feb 5 2010, 01:54 AM
Ali also talks about how James and Galen like to mess around when she has a sexual tension scene with the other by lurking onstage and watching.
There's supposed to be sexual tension in scenes with Sami and EJ and/or Rafe? Huh. Could have fooled me. The way JS and GG screw around with each other makes me think they treat the show like junior high drama class--I can just picture them sitting there and flicking paper footballs at each other and sniggering when the script has anybody saying anything emotional. Not that I can blame them given the tripe they have to work with most of the time, but it does seem kind of funny that this interview makes it sound like they'd rather fuck around with each other than treat the show seriously.

Other than that, meh. Just a cute fluffy piece and if you like Safe, Sami, Rafe, Ali and/or Galen I'm sure you enjoyed it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Halloween Family
Feb 5 2010, 12:31 PM
wonderingwhat
Feb 5 2010, 12:27 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 5 2010, 12:22 PM
TFP

Confirms what I have thought for a long time. This is a Safe love story, not Ejami. he'll just be around to fuck with Safe, Bricole and Brianna.

The bts stuff is cute.
In fact, I'm thinking Ej really won't be a part of a coupling----

Sounds kinda Stefano-ish doesent it?

Oh Ej is most certainly good at fucking with couples, thats what villians do best. Maybe he will mess with one that does NOT involve Sami for once...
yes, Stefano-ish. I mean he might even marry again like Stefano, but I don't see it being anything meaningful. I agree, his main role will be Fucker. Too bad for me.

Ej and Arianna are just around the corner, I'm almost positive. It's too bad because I don't see chemistry with them either, I see more between EJ and Anna which is funny because I see some inkling of chemistry between Ari and Roman, lol.
Yep. But I'm thinkin' EJ will only be screwing with Arianna to mess with brady/Rafe/Sami

That'll be the catalyst for Sami getting off her butt and doing something about the only guy whose ever loved her for her.

Not Rafe :moon:
Not Lucas
Not Austin

EJ! :wub:

And I do see something there for Roman and Arianna, but would they really take it there? These DAYS writers don;t seem to be the type to take big risks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

justforfun

Loved the article - it was sweet and showed how much they enjoy working together! Yep, GG is opiniated and I love that. And I love that the boys enjoy messing around on set. No one knows who is going to be "end game" but with Tomlin around, I would say it's definitely a SAFE love story and not an Ejami one. They are writing EJ as Stefano Jr, so if there is any coupling with Ej and Sami, then it will be very short until the truth comes out with the switch. Whatever - I live for the now, and for now I am loving SAFE!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Now, maybe the writers can explore Ej/Arianna. :) They have so much potential.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Feb 5 2010, 12:38 PM
Yep. But I'm thinkin' EJ will only be screwing with Arianna to mess with brady/Rafe/Sami

That'll be the catalyst for Sami getting off her butt and doing something about the only guy whose ever loved her for her.

Not Lucas
Not Austin

And I do see something there for Roman and Arianna, but would they really take it there? These DAYS writers don;t seem to be the type to take big risks.
Yes, it will start out that way but then they'll sleep together and he'll have some sort of attachment to Ari but Ari will really be in love with Brady. The question of who Brady will "end up with" will be which ever girl, Nicole or Ari, will end up being the most crazy in the head. Of course the craziest girl will drive Brady and EJ madly in love with them, Brady because he'll want to save her and EJ because he's just a sadomasochist(sp).

I bet Ejami might sleep together but her "true love" will be bossy Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

LMAO. Ok, I have nothing to say ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Taelyn

UKDaysFan
Feb 5 2010, 02:30 AM
Taelyn
Feb 5 2010, 02:02 AM
I Love it, And love that the future looks bright for Safe, and that Ali lfeels about Rafe as the Man she has always wanted ... Cool !
I assume you mean Sami rather than Ali?

As for the rest of the article :puke:

Weren't EJ & Nicole last year's Valentine couple?
I think Ali and Sami feels Rafe is the man that Sami has always wanted
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 5 2010, 12:47 PM
Samantha Dimera
Feb 5 2010, 12:38 PM

Not Lucas
Not Austin

Yes, it will start out that way but then they'll sleep together and he'll have some sort of attachment to Ari but Ari will really be in love with Brady. The question of who Brady will "end up with" will be which ever girl, Nicole or Ari, will end up being the most crazy in the head. Of course the craziest girl will drive Brady and EJ madly in love with them, Brady because he'll want to save her and EJ because he's just a sadomasochist(sp).

I bet Ejami might sleep together but her "true love" will be bossy Rafe.
Don't you remember what Phoenix from DimeraDays said?- this is indeed the year for EJami. They will become as serious as a couple can get on a soap. And she also said Ej will get away with everything and Sami might just realize he was justified in doing what he did. Phoenix has her own little birdie who's 99% accurate. I mean this is a ballsy thing to say if you don;t have the proof to back it up.

What DH said- It will be a long road, but EJ and Sami will be a couple. :cheer:

What James said? 2010 will be the year of EJami.Wait was it James that said it or DH? It was someone...

I think they're still tryign to test out Arianna and EJ but I don;t see someone like EJ getting attatched to the likes of Arianna. Sami(her persona back then) made sense. Nicole made sense. Arianna Hernandez? Not so much.

Anyway, I love that Galen and James mess around like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
wonderingwhat
Halloween Family
TFP

Confirms what I have thought for a long time. This is a Safe love story, not Ejami. he'll just be around to fuck with Safe, Bricole and Brianna.

The bts stuff is cute.

Oh Ej is most certainly good at fucking with couples, thats what villians do best. Maybe he will mess with one that does NOT involve Sami for once...
yes, Stefano-ish. I mean he might even marry again like Stefano, but I don't see it being anything meaningful. I agree, his main role will be Fucker. Too bad for me.

Ej and Arianna are just around the corner, I'm almost positive. It's too bad because I don't see chemistry with them either, I see more between EJ and Anna which is funny because I see some inkling of chemistry between Ari and Roman, lol.
JS and LH may not have the chemistry of JS and AS, but I could get behind the EJanna pairing, at least as long as this version of Sami exists. Sadly, Arianna has more spunk than Sami at the moment, and I could see her giving EJ a run for his money.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Feb 5 2010, 01:20 PM
Halloween Family
wonderingwhat
Halloween Family
TFP

The bts stuff is cute.

JS and LH may not have the chemistry of JS and AS, but I could get behind the EJanna pairing, at least as long as this version of Sami exists. Sadly, Arianna has more spunk than Sami at the moment, and I could see her giving EJ a run for his money.
:puke: What really saddens me is I agree. Arianna is actually more spunky than Sami right now. It really doesn't take much to be more firey than Sami, lately. ANy other time though, Ari would have nothgin on Sami!
Get Rafe outta the Picture and my Sami will be back, maybe even by then Arianna will want EJ and Smai will be fighting for her man.

I can never get behind EJ/Arianna though. We all know Brady's gonna choose Nicole- I still wanna see these scenes though where Ari and Nicole fight over him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I like Ari but I can't stand this brand of spunk they have on her, it too forced and fake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 5 2010, 01:32 PM
I like Ari but I can't stand this brand of spunk they have on her, it too forced and fake.
Thank. You. :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

LoL, no offense, but I honestly can't believe there are still people who think that TPTB (this regime, anyway) have any intention of having E.J. and Sami be together when all is said and done. Though I fail to understand it, it's obvious they love Sami with Rafe (then again, I fail to understand the appeal of Sami, period).
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 5 2010, 01:58 PM
LoL, no offense, but I honestly can't believe there are still people who think that TPTB (this regime, anyway) have any intention of having E.J. and Sami be together when all is said and done. Though I fail to understand it, it's obvious they love Sami with Rafe (then again, I fail to understand the appeal of Sami, period).
I agree.

I don't know why anyone bothers talking about endgame anyway. Just a year and a half ago we were having the same endgame conversations about Lucas and EJ. For all we know, they're going to bring in some other guy, and he'll be Sami's endgame. Or they'll finally make this fan happy, and kill Sami off and it won't matter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Feb 5 2010, 02:00 PM
Or they'll finally make this fan happy, and kill Sami off and it won't matter.
lysie, if this happens, I'll meet you back here for tequila shots. Because you will not be the only fan celebrating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Mason
LOL--I agree with all-except the fact that I still love Sami!

Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Besides, why would anyone want an endgame? Then the couple would be relegated to sitting at Java Cafe, doling out advice. Unless they started having adventure stories again. Soap is ANGST, y'all!
Online Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Kudos to the spouses of Ali and Galen! I personally could never hang around with someone in my free time whose job was to make out with/rip clothes off of my spouse all day. Even if it is just acting, that would just be too weird for me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 5 2010, 02:04 PM
lysie
Feb 5 2010, 02:00 PM
Or they'll finally make this fan happy, and kill Sami off and it won't matter.
lysie, if this happens, I'll meet you back here for tequila shots. Because you will not be the only fan celebrating.
HELL YEAH! I'm RSVPing to the GET SAMI OFF DAYS AND NEVER COME BACK..Party!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Mason
Well I don't trust the DAYS regime at all. but EJ and Sami are the only things that brought me to the show and the only characters keeping me here. Their scenes are like my crack. And it won;t stop unitl they're finally together.

:flipoff: to the writers though, until I get EJami. I still believe we'll get them.

Scenes like these made me love EJami in march and april of 07'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5whDf-HMLOY
Edited by Kiren, Feb 5 2010, 02:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic