Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Pics of the Wedding Day
Topic Started: Feb 6 2010, 03:17 PM (2,149 Views)
LovingDays

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by LovingDays, Feb 6 2010, 03:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Oh yeah I saw these in that internet preview soapnet does. There was also Brady and Arianna smiling at eachother and EJ looking angry cause' Safe got back together.

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Kiren, Feb 6 2010, 04:04 PM.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting these. Looks good to me. Still wonder if they do get married though. LOL

Kiren
Member Avatar

doolcrazy
Feb 6 2010, 03:42 PM
Thank you for posting these. Looks good to me. Still wonder if they do get married though. LOL
They do. :wink:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Can I just say that Melanie's dress ranks up there with Jennifer's '03 and Marlena's '86 dresses as the worst wedding dresses in Salem history.

lysie
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2010, 05:31 PM
Can I just say that Melanie's dress ranks up there with Jennifer's '03 and Marlena's '86 dresses as the worst wedding dresses in Salem history.
Sure. Go ahead. :tounge:

Can we add the one with the hood that Marlena wore to the non-wedding when Kristen came back with Roman?

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
I know on another board someone posted that in the latest SOD it said the dress cost $65. It shows to me this is one of the worse wedding dress in a long time for days.
Edited by BradyDiva06, Feb 6 2010, 06:49 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

65$
They could have went to the goodwill and gotten a cheaper better dress.

LadyM
Member Avatar

looks good, so it looks like Melanie doesn't even make it to the actual wedding :ermmmm:

Hopefully Hope isn't hurt too bad!

thanx for sharing :D

LovingDays

Posted Image

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

If only Hope could stay in that stature, unconscious, forever.

Thanks for posting these pictures, very excited for this wedding, and everything that ensues from it ;).

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Feb 7 2010, 12:14 AM
now that's the kind of smile I like to see out of Molly. Her big ol grin with her teeth poppin out was crazy! haha

Blazin_Blue

DrewHamilton
Never seen those dresses, but Mel's is definitely not worse than Carly's when she married Victor. That dress was hideous.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks for the pictures!

Sadly, I agree with not liking Melanie's dress(nightie). I don't even think the color suits her. She should have a whiter color.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Carly vs Vivian looks great!

Kiren
Member Avatar

Vivian's going to be wearing a ...suit?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply