Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 22nd; *UPDATED 2/20*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:08 PM (15,688 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Daniel demands Chloe see a therapist.
-Anna gives EJ a new idea.
-Stefano is tipped off by Rafe's suspicions.
-Victor admits he is fond of Vivian.
-Carly reveals her connection to Melanie.

SOW Spoilers
-Carly asks Bo for a favor.
-Chloe confides in Phillip.
-Sami comes upon an unguarded Rafe.
-Hope grills Victor about Vivian.

Episode titles
Monday
"Carly Tells Melanie The Truth"

Tuesday
"Grieving"

Wednesday
"EJ's Plan to Leave Town"

Thursday
"The Paternity"

Friday
"The Family Gathering"

**UPDATED 2/16**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Carly informs Melanie that she is her mother; Victor threatens Vivian.

Tuesday
Sami walks in on Rafe crying; Vivian realizes she must kill Melanie.

Wednesday
EJ walks in on Sami and Rafe in bed together; Victor tells Hope that the enemy is not Vivian but Carly.

Thursday
Melanie asks Carly about the paternity of her father; Chloe tells Philip that she has lied to Daniel about going to therapy.

Friday
EJ tells Sami he received another ransom note; Vivian puts a pillow over Melanie's face.

Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 22nd
Daniel assures Melanie that she is safe; Bo confronts Victor about Vivian; Philip takes Vivian to task over what happened; Rafe believes that Sydney is still alive.

Tuesday, February 23rd
Rafe tells Sami he intends to find Sydney's abductors and bring them to justice; Melanie recalls her interactions with Carly; Mia vows to get Chad back.

Wednesday, February 24th
Sami and Rafe talk about what went wrong during the search for Sydney; E.J. tells his father he is leaving town; Melanie finds out the circumstances of her conception and subsequent adoption; Bo and Hope share a close moment.

Thursday, February 25th
Melanie confronts Carly about the identity of her father; Stefano and Victor discuss Sydney's death; Daniel and Chloe discuss Carly's life choices; E.J. finds Rafe and Sami back together; Rafe meets with Stefano.

Friday, February 26th
E.J. reveals his new plan; Philip believes Vivian intended to kill Melanie; Bo tells Hope that the police have picked up Gus; Bo and Hope share a moment.

Soaps.com spoilers
Week of February 22:

Daniel insists that Chloe speak to a therapist.

Anna sparks a whole new idea for EJ.

Victor admits hes grown fond of Vivian.

Stefano is tipped off by Rafes suspicions.

Carly reveals her connection to Melanie.

Thursday February 25:
Bo admits to Hope that he really does love Carly.

Friday February 26:
Melanies life is threatened once again!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 2/18**

SOD Spoilers
-Chloe confides a secret to Phillip.
-Carly asks Bo for a favor.
-Hope grills Victor about Vivian.

Will refuses to believe Sydney is dead on Thursday, February 25.... Melanie's life is threatened again on Friday, February, 26. "Vivian isn't finished with the girl," teases Louise Sorel.

SOW Spoilers
-Philip cuts Vivian out of his life.
-Victor makes Hope an offer.
-EJ finds Sami and Rafe in bed together.
-Anna gives EJ an idea that alters his game plan.
-Sami has a moment of hope.

Can't Miss: Thursday, February 25th
Hope forces Bo to reveal his true feelings for Carly.

**UPDATED 2/20**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 22nd
Carly reveals her connection to Melanie; Philip takes Vivian to task over what transpired; Rafe believes that Sydney is still alive and intends to prove it; EJ asks Brady to tell Nicole that Sydney is dead; Abe warns Bo that Carly should lie low.

Tuesday, February 23rd
Sami is surprised to see both EJ and Rafe at her house; Bo tells Vivian that Melanie is recovering; Mia vows to get Chad back; Chloe thinks Carly is selfish for giving her baby away; Melanie asks Philip if he believes Carly is her mother.

Wednesday, February 24th
Bo tells Hope that he really does love Carly; Anna sparks a whole new idea for EJ; Daniel offers to go to a therapy session with Chloe; Maggie comforts Melanie; Sami explains to Will that Sydney is most likely dead, but Will refuses to believe it.

Thursday, February 25th
Sami realizes Rafe is grieving as deeply as she is; EJ makes his final farewell plans; Bo takes Carly back to see Melanie; Stefano learns of Sydney's apparent death; Victor offers to help Hope get Carly out of Bo's life for good.

Friday, February 26th
Melanie's life is threatened once again; Stefano is tipped off by Rafe's suspicions; a family gathering is held for Sydney's passing, but Stefano is not invited; Philip and Victor get into an argument; EJ tells Sami he needs to speak to her alone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 11 2010, 02:08 PM
Daniel forces Chloe to see a therapist.
What a prick. I never thought I would say this, but I'm almost rooting for a Phloe reunion - that's how much I hate the Danloe (and Phelanie) pairing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am not 100% sure that the word was "forces", but I think it was. I typed the NE ones from memory.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Looking forward to Chloe confiding in Philip. Good to see the show reestablishing their friendship.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

Harmony233

I'm not a big chloe fan but I wouldn't mind her and phillip getting back together.It makes heck of a lot more sense than there recent pairings.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Anna gives EJ a new idea.
-Victor admits he is fond of Vivian.

SOW Spoilers
-Chloe confides in Phillip.
I can't believe that this kidnapping storyline is still going on. By the time Sami gets Sydney back, she's not going to have any emotional ties to her as a mother. How can she? Nicole and Anna are the only mothers she knows. She was with Sami, for what, like a day or two?

I don't know how I feel about Victor having feelings for Vivian again. If it softens the character a little bit, I guess I'll be okay with it. He's too one-note right now.

Keep the Phloe spoilers coming! :wub:

Cupcake06

Mason
Feb 11 2010, 02:11 PM
Angie79
Daniel forces Chloe to see a therapist.
What a prick. I never thought I would say this, but I'm almost rooting for a Phloe reunion - that's how much I hate the Danloe (and Phelanie) pairing.
Haha...I'm fine with Phillip and Chloe.

So is this when Rafe has his breakdown or whatever?

sungrey

I'd almost rather Victor admitted feelings for Caroline, but I wonder how good Peggy's health is. Must be all right since we've seen her on recent shows. Still, they are playing off of past stories with Vic and Viv, so it's not out of the blue.

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

All these Phloe spoilers have to be heading somewhere. They are interacting way too much recently.

The spoilers sound vague but good. I like the show holding back on spoilers. It's about time.

Sariah
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2010, 02:34 PM
All these Phloe spoilers have to be heading somewhere. They are interacting way too much recently.
Not only that...but Nadia's been tweeting pretty consistently that she's working with JKJ. I don't know if a full-blown reunion is coming any time soon, but they've already had more scenes together in the last two months than they had all of last year.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yeah, I think so too...Phloe/Danloe w/a side of Carly.

ANother fuckin week w/out Nicole....this sydnapping SL sucks! At least Steffy's getting a clue!

Thanks for posting!

lastDays
Member Avatar

I think the wording is off.I read else where that he wants her to,but is that forcing? Anyway,if he is turning callous toward her,it will make it easier for me to like a Phloe pairing.I think Dan and Carly are getting together once the whole truth comes out.He practically worships her now.We know Bope is the endgame,and Mel really wants nathan

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sariah
Feb 11 2010, 02:39 PM
PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2010, 02:34 PM
Not only that...but Nadia's been tweeting pretty consistently that she's working with JKJ. I don't know if a full-blown reunion is coming any time soon, but they've already had more scenes together in the last two months than they had all of last year.

Has she? Interesting...

I don't mind Daniel and Chloe but that was only because I thought for sure they would be leaving upon their getting together. Now that it seems both are staying, then I think breaking up is the best idea for both of them story-wise. I'm not 100% on board with a Philip/Chloe reunion but the fact that if it happens it would be coming naturally from the current story helps to sell me on it.

BillieD
Member Avatar

I'm just happy Chloe has someone substantial to turn to while she's going through this crisis--and it's NOT Brady.

jane1978

lastDays
Feb 11 2010, 02:43 PM
I think the wording is off.I read else where that he wants her to,but is that forcing? Anyway,if he is turning callous toward her,it will make it easier for me to like a Phloe pairing.I think Dan and Carly are getting together once the whole truth comes out.He practically worships her now.We know Bope is the endgame,and Mel really wants nathan
He is obviously "forcing" her because he loves her and he doesnt want to see her suffer. Im not sure how anyone can think anything else, Daniel is a hero. As for the Phillip/Chloe scenes it could go both ways. It could be a start for a potential reunion or a way to make clear they both have completely moved on and can now be friends without any awkwardness similar to the friendship Chloe has with Brady.

Of course, the main reason is the upcoming reveal of Melanies daddy which will make the interaction between Daniel, Chloe, Mel and Phillip a complet soap gold.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

If we see a reunion with Philip and Chloe coming, Stephanie is a goner for sure. Her role in the quad is picking up but we know Melanie/Nathan seems to be the rooting couple, which means Stephanie would be out in the cold without Philip and there is really no one else on the canvas to pair her with.

Cupcake06

What if they did...Stephanie/Nathan/Melanie....and Carly/Dan/Chloe/Phillip as two sep stories, eventually.

?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cupcake06
Feb 11 2010, 03:07 PM
What if they did...Stephanie/Nathan/Melanie....and Carly/Dan/Chloe/Phillip as two sep stories, eventually.

?
It could work. I would like them to add another male to the Stephanie/Nathan/Melanie contingent. I say bring Jeremy back. Have him and Nathan at odds and use his history with Stephanie.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 11 2010, 03:10 PM.

LadyM
Member Avatar

i'm loving the fact that Chloe&Philip will be interacting more, its about time! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply