Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 22nd; *UPDATED 2/20*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:08 PM (15,673 Views)
soapfan1

Angie79
Feb 19 2010, 05:20 PM
Go Philip :cheer: .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Feb 19 2010, 06:05 PM
Angie79
Go Phillip! Tear into that vile bitch!!!
agreed!
but that purple kinda just turns me off of that tho... :shame:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Angie79
Damn, Phillip's pissed. :o

JKJ has been doing a great job lately. :cheer:

OliveAnn

Mirage75
Feb 19 2010, 06:05 PM
Angie79
Go Phillip! Tear into that vile bitch!!!
Bite your tongue! Who's gonna kill Melanie if not her?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I kinda like the color scheme they have going there. At least it's not pink! (I'm JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The mirror reflection is a little disconcerning, though. From the back, it looks like a woman is going to hit Vivian, and Vivian's back in the mirror looks gray, not lavender. Almost like it's being re-enacted by four people. JKJ, dude, get that haircut!
Edited by ladyofthelake, Feb 20 2010, 10:20 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 22nd
Carly reveals her connection to Melanie; Philip takes Vivian to task over what transpired; Rafe believes that Sydney is still alive and intends to prove it; EJ asks Brady to tell Nicole that Sydney is dead; Abe warns Bo that Carly should lie low.

Tuesday, February 23rd
Sami is surprised to see both EJ and Rafe at her house; Bo tells Vivian that Melanie is recovering; Mia vows to get Chad back; Chloe thinks Carly is selfish for giving her baby away; Melanie asks Philip if he believes Carly is her mother.

Wednesday, February 24th
Bo tells Hope that he really does love Carly; Anna sparks a whole new idea for EJ; Daniel offers to go to a therapy session with Chloe; Maggie comforts Melanie; Sami explains to Will that Sydney is most likely dead, but Will refuses to believe it.

Thursday, February 25th
Sami realizes Rafe is grieving as deeply as she is; EJ makes his final farewell plans; Bo takes Carly back to see Melanie; Stefano learns of Sydney's apparent death; Victor offers to help Hope get Carly out of Bo's life for good.

Friday, February 26th
Melanie's life is threatened once again; Stefano is tipped off by Rafe's suspicions; a family gathering is held for Sydney's passing, but Stefano is not invited; Philip and Victor get into an argument; EJ tells Sami he needs to speak to her alone.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 20 2010, 02:37 PM
More Daily Spoilers
Monday, February 22nd
Carly reveals her connection to Melanie; Philip takes Vivian to task over what transpired; Rafe believes that Sydney is still alive and intends to prove it; EJ asks Brady to tell Nicole that Sydney is dead; Abe warns Bo that Carly should lie low.

Tuesday, February 23rd
Sami is surprised to see both EJ and Rafe at her house; Bo tells Vivian that Melanie is recovering; Mia vows to get Chad back; Chloe thinks Carly is selfish for giving her baby away; Melanie asks Philip if he believes Carly is her mother.

Wednesday, February 24th
Bo tells Hope that he really does love Carly; Anna sparks a whole new idea for EJ; Daniel offers to go to a therapy session with Chloe; Maggie comforts Melanie; Sami explains to Will that Sydney is most likely dead, but Will refuses to believe it.

Thursday, February 25th
Sami realizes Rafe is grieving as deeply as she is; EJ makes his final farewell plans; Bo takes Carly back to see Melanie; Stefano learns of Sydney's apparent death; Victor offers to help Hope get Carly out of Bo's life for good.

Friday, February 26th
Melanie's life is threatened once again; Stefano is tipped off by Rafe's suspicions; a family gathering is held for Sydney's passing, but Stefano is not invited; Philip and Victor get into an argument; EJ tells Sami he needs to speak to her alone.
Hey Angie, btw, thanks for the spoilers, but do you know what's going on? I mean the day by day spoilers are changing dramatically and it seems like scenes have been chopped for Sami/Rafe/& EJ... any clues, thanks for any help.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I like the chemistry between Daniel and Carly. I think that it's good that they start as friends. Maybe they could be the beginning of something pretty good.

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 19 2010, 01:31 PM
kitkat
Feb 19 2010, 01:01 PM
SocRMum1
Feb 19 2010, 08:36 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepeveryone
okay difference with the EJAMI sex... they were not already in an intimate relationship. Sami has made love to Lucas at strange times, like him being in the hospital and her majorly pregnant. And I read somewhere that it may be a family trait, Marlena use to do the same with John, make love to him for comfort. Not to say he's a John, he's got a bit of John in him but not complete.
So you think someone's sexual urges is a 'family trait'? Interesting. I'm not sure why that matters in the topic at hand, but okay. :shrug:
I meant using it for comfort, because love making is often very intimate. Some times couples fictional or not use it for it's closeness. Not to say I think that it's appropriate.
Edited by kitkat, Feb 20 2010, 04:17 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Feb 19 2010, 09:02 PM
Angie79
Damn, Phillip's pissed. :o

JKJ has been doing a great job lately. :cheer:
:sheep:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

The sneak peek for Monday with JKJ and LS looks great. I'm glad Vivian is starting to get some consequences for her actions. It looks like Kate moves back to the top of the Mom list for Phillip.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 20 2010, 10:19 AM
I kinda like the color scheme they have going there. At least it's not pink! (I'm JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The mirror reflection is a little disconcerning, though. From the back, it looks like a woman is going to hit Vivian, and Vivian's back in the mirror looks gray, not lavender. Almost like it's being re-enacted by four people. JKJ, dude, get that haircut!
Yes! i had to look at it a few times because initially I thought Kate was trying to kill Viv and Phillip was trying to save her.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Barly and Danloe and even Phloe. :wub: Should be a good week.

cassie1013

Taelyn
Feb 19 2010, 05:11 AM
I find it kinda amusing all these rearks about Safe making Love.
If Sami jumped into EJ's bed during her grief . Ummmmm kinda like the last time when she was upset at Lucas.. everyone or shall I say ~most Ejami's~ called it ""Love and Passion""
But .. when 2 people ~clearly in love~ turn to eachother and want to feel loved and life in the dace of so much grief (an act not at all unsual) They get slammed for it..
No way. I just don't like seeing happy people have sex, period. I find it boring and amusing, but in this case, it's not even amusing. I don't hate Safe - in fact, I'm one of the few that doesn't mind them - but I just don't care for AS' heavy breathing and OTT making out in sex scenes, lol.

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Feb 21 2010, 02:08 AM
Taelyn
Feb 19 2010, 05:11 AM
I find it kinda amusing all these rearks about Safe making Love.
If Sami jumped into EJ's bed during her grief . Ummmmm kinda like the last time when she was upset at Lucas.. everyone or shall I say ~most Ejami's~ called it ""Love and Passion""
But .. when 2 people ~clearly in love~ turn to eachother and want to feel loved and life in the dace of so much grief (an act not at all unsual) They get slammed for it..
No way. I just don't like seeing happy people have sex, period. I find it boring and amusing, but in this case, it's not even amusing. I don't hate Safe - in fact, I'm one of the few that doesn't mind them - but I just don't care for AS' heavy breathing and OTT making out in sex scenes, lol.
you never know...maybe she's like that in real life ;) haha

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
I got to watch Mondays show already,and when I seen Phillip doing this to Vivan I found myself kinda cheering him on. Is that wrong of me? When she hollered for him to stop I thought she sounded like a little old lady that was lost out somewhere. I sorta felt sorry for her. The reason? I have no idea.... :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply