Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 22nd; *UPDATED 2/20*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:08 PM (17,253 Views)
Taelyn

I find it kinda amusing all these rearks about Safe making Love.
If Sami jumped into EJ's bed during her grief . Ummmmm kinda like the last time when she was upset at Lucas.. everyone or shall I say ~most Ejami's~ called it ""Love and Passion""
But .. when 2 people ~clearly in love~ turn to eachother and want to feel loved and life in the dace of so much grief (an act not at all unsual) They get slammed for it..

And It just reads as though the green eyed Monster has struck hard.. They have to be the clearest words of jealousy Ive seen in a long time... Kinda like a child who didnt get what they wanted for christmas but the neighbor kid did.. a whole lot of foot stompin is what Im hearing...

No worries Im sure ya'll will get your Ejami/Safe angst ... It just wont likely be all romantic and lovey Dovey cuz to me *IMO* that door is nailed shut after this storyline. I dont see how EJ can recover from his actions.. This is even worse than the Dec Incident.. and Its not on the same level as what she did to him. *IMO*

I also think the Family reunion will be Carly/Mel/Daniel.. You could clearly see his face when told Carly was Mels mom, He was peobably counting bckwards...LOL

I dont understnad VIV trying to suffocate Mel.. She knows she is on police Radar, and that Victor has warnd her if mel dies , He wil be coming after her.

I also think that Bo tells Hope he loves Carly , but I think there is a huge ... BUT in there, I cant believe inn this short time he has just walked away from a lifetime with Hope.
Edited by Taelyn, Feb 19 2010, 05:41 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply