Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 22nd; *UPDATED 2/20*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:08 PM (17,100 Views)

Feb 11 2010, 06:47 PM
Feb 11 2010, 06:39 PM
Ok, the NE says:

Daniel DEMANDS that Chloe see a therapist.

The Stefano one was a bit different too, it should be:

Stefano is tipped off by Rafe's suspicions.
"Demands" still makes him sound like an ass, lol. I never much liked him but I started thinking he was a real jerk when he kept insisting Chloe shouldn't feel guilty over betraying Lucas. Him telling her how to think and feel and now what to do is very controlling and obnoxious.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
He has always been a controlling and obnoxious ass. I agree.
I also hated how he would not let her own her feelings abiout Lucas either, she needed to feel guilty and go through that process and he was a patronising control freak.
Im sure he does 'love' her or thinks he does but his way of 'loving' is not healthy and in the end...i think it will be their undoing...with a little help from some 3rd parties lol. BRING IT!!

I just hope Chloe tells him to get well and truly stuffed! (re the shrink stuff) :flipoff:
I know over there especially in hollywierd they like to have every man and his dog have a "therapist" but not everyone needs a damn therapist.
Sometime what a person needs is support, good friend or family to confide in (yay philip!) and patience and most of all...time...time is key.
For that tosser to start thinking she needs a shrink liek two seconds after the event is so premature.
You actually gove a person some TIME to see if they are 'not coping' before you start seeking outside 'help'.

And regardless of whether she would eventually need a psychiatrist, a person who truly loves someone does not bully and deman or 'force'.
You suggested and urge....because beinga demanding prick will only make the person feel like they are being ganged up on and that their 'fiance' thinks they are 'crazy'.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Feb 12 2010, 12:46 AM
Maybe he makes her go to counseling because he saw what a wackjob her BFF Nicole because after her miscarriage that he's afraid she's take the same path?

I like dr Dan...but his character is kind of slimy...maybe he'll be less so with Carly?
Nah he's been too controlling of how she feels before for me to believe it's all about that.

LOL well at least unlike chelsea, chloe, kate, and Rebecca...carly wont have been his patient! That would be a nice start.

Just as long as i never see him screeching her name down the down the hospital hallways again "stelllllllaaaaa...i mean chlowweeeeeee!!" like he did in snow white SL. no more over done Brando parody thanks LOL.
Edited by MelOz, Feb 12 2010, 03:25 AM.

The phloe interaction is the only thing i care about and am tuning in for at the moment. Bout bloody time they stopped acting like phloe were strangers.
In soapy land sharing a secret is huge...it usually brings the two people closer:) Im all for that.

Hopefully when Nicole returns to the screens and i get some bricole action i'll have another reason to tune in and watch full eppys again.
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply