Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of February 22nd; *UPDATED 2/20*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:08 PM (17,278 Views)
Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

I don't think Rafe will figure it out. I think Anna's guilt will eat her up until she spillls the truth-she thought in tat clip where EJ is pissed that Safe are back together --that EJ had gone too far. I think she's gonna spill it by...end of March, early April by the pace DAYS usually moves it'd probably be longer but there kind of all over the place with their paces in different SL's...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Thanks so much Angie!

Kiren
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 17 2010, 05:51 AM
cassie1013
Feb 17 2010, 12:13 AM
mbdimera
Feb 16 2010, 07:01 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepever stop fucking? I totally understand why EJ wants to toture the hell out of them.

:lol: I know! It's so annoying - I'm sick of their sex scenes, because it's all just filler.
Another reason is that Sami isn't good looking and can't sell a sex scene.
:huh1: ....Allison is gorgeous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply