Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Carly Shoots Melanie!; February 23rd issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:26 PM (5,529 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR

SOD:Carly Shoots Melanie!

During Melanie and Phillip's wedding reception, Vivian tries once again to kill Melanie. Vivian tells Melanie that she needs to talk to her about her mother. They go to the roof. And then Carly shows up with a gun.

Carly is there to stop Vivian from killing Melanie. She sees Vivian about to hit Melanie with an iron rod. Melanie jumps in front of the gun and takes the bullet. Carly is devastated.

At the hospital, Bo hears what happened and assumes that Vivian is the one to blame. Victor says it was Carly and Carly goes off. She tells them it was never her intention to shoot Melanie, it was to kill Vivian. She admits it in front of everyone and Bo is forced to arrest her.

While Carly is waiting in the interrogation room, she gets a "visit" from Lawrence. He tells her it was a nice shot. At that point, Carly doesn't want to live if Melanie doesn't live.

Bo posts Carly's bond and she goes to the hospital, the one place she is not supposed to go. Carly believes that despite everything that has happened, she can help Melanie get through this. She begs Melanie to wake up and Melanie hears her voice and does. But, Melanie isn' too happy to see the woman that shot her in her room.

SOW:Carly Shoots Melanie!

Carly races to save Melanie from Vivian and ends up shooting her own daughter.

“It’s the most horrible thing Carly has ever witnessed - and she did it, “ cringes Crystal.

Carly follows Vivian back to the Kiriakis mansion, where Vivian has coaxed Melanie to the rooftop patio. Vivian tells her she has information about her mother. Carly races upstairs and Vivian is trying to lure Melanie to the edge to push her over. Carly runs out in time to see Vivian with a steel rod raised above Melanie’s head. Then all hell breaks loose.

Carly aims her gun at Vivian and shoots, but Melanie jumps in front of Vivian and it’s too late. Carly tries to save Melanie. Crystal says, “She’s trying to be a doctor and a mother at the same time. I’ts all unbelievably surreal.”

Carly is taken into police custody, but has to go the the hospital because she injured her arm in the warehouse. “When they arrive, Carly wants to see Melanie, “ says Crystal, noting that Carly gets chewed out by Philip for what she has done. Bo is there and assumes it was Vivian who shot Melanie.

Bo calms Carly down and tells Vivian that she won’t get away with it, but Victor lets him know that it was Carly who shot Melanie. “Carly’s losing her mind at this point, “ says CC. “She says she didn’t want to hurt Melanie, and, of course Bo knows that.”

Carly says she was trying to kill Vivian in front of the mayor, the police commissioner, etc. and Bo is forced to arrest her.

The next morning, Bo posts bail and frees Carly. He lets her know that Melanie survived the surgery, but hasn’t woken up. Bo tells Carly that she can’t go near Melanie because of the terms of her release. However, Carly won’t be deterred and goes to the hospital and sneaks into Melanie’s room. She tells Melanie about how she loved her when she was a baby growing inside of her and how about how beautiful she was when she was born. She tells her how much she loves her. “It’s a mother pleading with a child to come back to her,” says CC.

Carly starts to leave, but hears a sound. It is Melanie stirring and she opens her eyes. Crystal says, “It’s a really beautiful moment.” Carly is hoping that she will finally have her daughter in her life now. “But all she truly cares about is Melanie waking up from this coma and being okay,” says Crystal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I really like this!

I just don't like that Melanie will be back to hating Carly. I'm already annoyed.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm hoping the reception is taking place at the Penthouse Grille. That would be a treat. And it would allow the show to use flashbacks from the last time Carly and Vivian were outside on the PHG terrace when Vivian tried to fake an attack from Carly.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I had a feeling this may happen when Carly ran off with the gun.

I like it, although the roof thing irks me. The Kiriakis Mansion roof?! I wasn't aware you could just walk on the roof of a mansion LOL.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The good thing is that none of this were in the spoilers.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Feb 11 2010, 02:30 PM
I'm hoping the reception is taking place at the Penthouse Grille. That would be a treat. And it would allow the show to use flashbacks from the last time Carly and Vivian were outside on the PHG terrace when Vivian tried to fake an attack from Carly.
Nope. It happens at the mansion, which is why I have no idea how this roof business is going to work :laugh: .

Maybe it's a balcony or something. Didn't OBK say that she thought Vivian would push Melanie off a balcony but wasn't sure? A balcony makes more sense.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Feb 11 2010, 02:31 PM
Amen :hail: .

I hope this trend continues.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Vivian, Carly and Melanie are on the Kiriakis mansion's roof? :huh: How fucking stupid!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I really hope to God it's not a roof. I have seen mansions have high terraces extended off the mansion itself. I hope the mags just got it wrong (which happens alot) because that's hard to swallow.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And if it is a balcony or terrace, when did it suddenly appear at the mansion? I've never seen anyone on the balcony before.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2010, 02:32 PM
Sindacco

It's not just this. The dailiy spoilers are also less detailed now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Feb 11 2010, 02:39 PM
And if it is a balcony or terrace, when did it suddenly appear at the mansion? I've never seen anyone on the balcony before.
Well, there has never been a reason to see anyone on one. We've never seen much of the new Kiriakis mansion besides the bedrooms, foyer, and living room. Oh, we also have seen the dining room from time to time and the pool area.

At least, it would make sense. The roof?! No way LOL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Feb 11 2010, 02:40 PM
PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2010, 02:32 PM
Sindacco

It's not just this. The dailiy spoilers are also less detailed now.
It's all so long overdue.

It's been a gradual change but I'm glad they did. I've even noticed the show isn't feeding everything to the mags anymore either. Alot of the setup for this wedding event wasn't even mentioned in the mags this past week.

Faye

I like Carly and I think she has a right to be with her daughter. I can't wait till Mel finds out. It's gonna take long till she can forgive Carly..

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds great.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This is supposed to be Victor's Mansion so who knows if there's a balcony on the back somewhere.

Posted Image

Morganarose

So like Carly---she creates messes where ever she goes.....She goes half cocked and should have not taken Hope's gun in the first place. This woman is a total disaster....I hope Bo loses his job for having to go out in a limb to help her and she doesn't have the sense to follow what she is supposed to do he will suffer from it. It would serve him right. Does this woman ever learn? Gads, I dislike this character.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The SOW article (I will type that one later) says they are on the rooftop patio.

Mason
Member Avatar

Morganarose
Feb 11 2010, 02:49 PM
So like Carly---she creates messes where ever she goes.....
Yes, God forbid that Carly should try to save the life of her own daughter, LoL.

misch
Member Avatar

Glad to see this story moving forward. Think it would've been more interesting if Phillip was the one who jumped in front of the gun. I too do not want to see Melanie hate Carly either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply