Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Carly Shoots Melanie!; February 23rd issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:26 PM (5,482 Views)
LadyM
Member Avatar

you have to be kidding me.. Carly shoots Melanie! ugh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Feb 11 2010, 02:50 PM
The SOW article (I will type that one later) says they are on the rooftop patio.
Given the picture Sindacco posted of what the Kiriakis Mansion has always been shown to look like, I can see it now. Right in the middle of the mansion you can see a flat surface at the top that could be a rooftop patio.

4thWall

Wait. So this isn't Carly with bad aim. Melanie actually takes the bullet for Vivian!? Why the hell would the stupid snot do that?

OliveAnn

4thWall
Feb 11 2010, 03:11 PM
Wait. So this isn't Carly with bad aim. Melanie actually takes the bullet for Vivian!? Why the hell would the stupid snot do that?
The answer is in the question ;)

Harmony233

4thWall
Feb 11 2010, 03:11 PM
LOL Melanie confuses the heck out of me.One minute she doesn't trust viv the next she will take a bullet for her.Its also driving me nuts that nobody has told Melanie about Viv burying Carly alive including Carly herself.Whats up with that

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Rooftop patio? Please! :eyeroll:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think she just gets in the way. It's probably one of those things where Vivian is about to hit her with the iron rod and Carly screams out for Melanie. She turns and Vivian maybe gets out of the way or Melanie tries to push her and Vivian down or something. I doubt Melanie tries to actually save Vivian though.

I think we now know the next phase of this story. Melanie will hate Carly and not listen to her warnings. Vivian will continue to plot or maybe she will lay off for awhile since she may feel Melanie hating Carly could be a much more hurtful revenge. Hope will try to expose Vivian and the truth. This will set up next sweeps, which will feature the grand showdown where Melanie realizes what really happened and what Vivian wanted to do and then we get some big confrontation with Carly, Vivian, and Melanie and we'll see what happens from there.

rosecarrington

Too bad she didn't accidently shoot herself too..oh and Bo!!!Hopefully bo will lose his job as well..and where in the hell did he get some money to get that homewrecker out of jail...i know dam well he didn't use Hope's..nor hope's house..fricking loser!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Carly showing up in Mel's hospital bed & Mel not being happy to see Carly's giving me Sonny/Dante deja vu... hmm!

aimees76
Member Avatar

I think this actually sounds pretty good ... I'll look forward to watching CC, LS, PR, and MB perform the heck out of it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This sounds great!

By the time we reach this point, will Melanie know Carly is her mom?

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Yay!

phicklover

and where is melanie's husband during this whole thing?

Kenny
Member Avatar

This sounds good. Finally something interesting and exciting to make this story pop.

I'm stunned that the show actually built a new set. (Rooftop patio.) I'm even more stunned that the wedding reception isn't taking place at the Java Cafe, LoL.

Thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW:Carly Shoots Melanie!

Carly races to save Melanie from Vivian and ends up shooting her own daughter.

“It’s the most horrible thing Carly has ever witnessed - and she did it,“ cringes Crystal.

Carly follows Vivian back to the Kiriakis mansion, where Vivian has coaxed Melanie to the rooftop patio. Vivian tells her she has information about her mother. Carly races upstairs and Vivian is trying to lure Melanie to the edge to push her over. Carly runs out in time to see Vivian with a steel rod raised above Melanie’s head. Then all hell breaks loose.

Carly aims her gun at Vivian and shoots, but Melanie jumps in front of Vivian and it’s too late. Carly tries to save Melanie. Crystal says, “She’s trying to be a doctor and a mother at the same time. It's all unbelievably surreal.”

Carly is taken into police custody, but has to go the the hospital because she injured her arm in the warehouse. “When they arrive, Carly wants to see Melanie, “ says Crystal, noting that Carly gets chewed out by Philip for what she has done. Bo is there and assumes it was Vivian who shot Melanie.

Bo calms Carly down and tells Vivian that she won’t get away with it, but Victor lets him know that it was Carly who shot Melanie. “Carly’s losing her mind at this point, “ says CC. “She says she didn’t want to hurt Melanie, and, of course Bo knows that.”

Carly says she was trying to kill Vivian in front of the mayor, the police commissioner, etc. and Bo is forced to arrest her.

The next morning, Bo posts bail and frees Carly. He lets her know that Melanie survived the surgery, but hasn’t woken up. Bo tells Carly that she can’t go near Melanie because of the terms of her release. However, Carly won’t be deterred and goes to the hospital and sneaks into Melanie’s room. She tells Melanie about how she loved her when she was a baby growing inside of her and how about how beautiful she was when she was born. She tells her how much she loves her. “It’s a mother pleading with a child to come back to her,” says CC.

Carly starts to leave, but hears a sound. It is Melanie stirring and she opens her eyes. Crystal says, “It’s a really beautiful moment.” Carly is hoping that she will finally have her daughter in her life now. “But all she truly cares about is Melanie waking up from this coma and being okay,” says Crystal.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

A little more detail in that article. Sounds pretty good.

I guess that is why OBK thought Vivian was going to push Melanie because she was. She was going to hit her and send her flying off LOL. That confrontation should be pretty dramatic, although I still wonder if Melanie jumps in front of Vivian or she just turns fast and kind of just ends up in front of her. I guess we won't know until it plays out but CC should rock the hell out of this.

Mason
Member Avatar

Why in hell would Melanie take the bullet for Vivian? How stupid is this girl?

Daysfan38

This all sounds pretty good.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Feb 11 2010, 05:56 PM
That is what I'm questioning. Sometime the mags mess up with the wording and it plays out differently. We'll see but, yeah, I can't see Melanie intentionally saving Vivian LOL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 11 2010, 05:56 PM
That's pretty silly. I wonder if she actually jumps in front of Vivian or if she just happens to make a sudden movement while Carly is pulling the trigger without even realizing what's going on?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply