Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Carly Shoots Melanie!; February 23rd issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:26 PM (5,462 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Halloween Family
Feb 11 2010, 07:29 PM
PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2010, 07:24 PM
I would be too. It would be nice to see.

I'm already seeing Hope soften a bit toward Carly so that is a good sign.
As long as it is for a good reason and I think if Hope looks at it from the perspective of saving a child (Melanie) it would play out nicely. There was one or two times Hope had some compassion for Carly and it melted my heart...love that kind of stuff!
Right but there is a good reason now. She now understands so much of why Carly did what she did and once she tells Hope why she killed Lawrence, it changes everything. I actually think Hope already assumes why Carly killed Lawrence now that she has read the letter and found out about Melanie.

That is one of the things I'm most looking forward to out of this. The change in dynamic between Hope and Carly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

:lol: Bwahahahahaha!

I have got to see this.

Carly just can't seem to do anything right in this sl.

I can only imagine what Melanie will say...First coffee...Now this! LOL

jane1978

Mason
Feb 11 2010, 06:59 PM
Yeah, but I mean, I don't understand why no one has validated Carly's warnings to Melanie, so that Carly doesn't just sound like an irrational whackjob.
I dont see how it would help. Mel does think Vivian is crazy and already heard about all the bad things, but it all happened before she was even born. Its all old story. The Vivian she knows now is not exactly sane, sure, but pretty much harmless. So if she sees derranged Carly about to shoot her she instinctively tries to stop her.

We of course have to see how exactly the scene plays out, but Mel probably turns, sees Carly and goes to her saying something like "Are you got completely..." when the shot fires.
Edited by jane1978, Feb 11 2010, 07:37 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The only person I care about in this story is Carly. I'm sure that Crystal will be fabulous.

I just wish this would be the end of Melanie. I'm not looking forward to seeing her getting all pissy with Carly again. Carly is better off without this twit in her life.

It's too bad she couldn't hit both Melanie and Vivian at the same time.

Morganarose

Well, I think Hope has every reason to be weary of Carly. For heavens sake she is living in the Brady house and in her husband's bed, for as long I can see, Bo and Hope are not even divorced yet.
Hope is not a mean individual, never has been, and she has been trying to warn Bo and Carly about Vivian...what is not to like about Hope?....she even went to help Carly. What more can Hope do? If Bo had confided in Hope about the secret, they all wouldn't be in this situation now. Hope got herself injured too because of trying to get to Vivian. Of course, Carly is always the victim, but Hope is losing what she still wants most due to the stupid misunderstandings etc., etc. --- her marriage and family.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 11 2010, 02:26 PM
Carly tells Melanie about how she loved her when she was a baby growing inside of her and how about how beautiful she was when she was born. She tells her how much she loves her. Its a mother pleading with a child to come back to her, says CC.

Carly starts to leave, but hears a sound. It is Melanie stirring and she opens her eyes. Crystal says, Its a really beautiful moment. Carly is hoping that she will finally have her daughter in her life now. But all she truly cares about is Melanie waking up from this coma and being okay, says Crystal.
I wonder if Melanie actually hears Carly? After all, now that Carly knows Vivian has figured out the identity of her daughter, there's no longer any reason to keep it a secret from Melanie.

Also, what happens to Vivian through all this? Surely to God Carly is going to tell someone that she saw Vivian about to whack Melanie over the head with an iron rod, so at the very least wouldn't Vivian be questioned?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Feb 11 2010, 09:36 PM
Angie79
Carly tells Melanie about how she loved her when she was a baby growing inside of her and how about how beautiful she was when she was born. She tells her how much she loves her. Its a mother pleading with a child to come back to her, says CC.

Carly starts to leave, but hears a sound. It is Melanie stirring and she opens her eyes. Crystal says, Its a really beautiful moment. Carly is hoping that she will finally have her daughter in her life now. But all she truly cares about is Melanie waking up from this coma and being okay, says Crystal.
I wonder if Melanie actually hears Carly? After all, now that Carly knows Vivian has figured out the identity of her daughter, there's no longer any reason to keep it a secret from Melanie.

Also, what happens to Vivian through all this? Surely to God Carly is going to tell someone that she saw Vivian about to whack Melanie over the head with an iron rod, so at the very least wouldn't Vivian be questioned?
The Daytime Dial spoilers for next week say Carly and Vivian are both arrested.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Kenny
I wouldn't get my hopes up on that one. Maybe the stress of shooting her daughter causes her to have short-term memory loss. :laugh:
Edited by Eric83, Feb 11 2010, 09:40 PM.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 11 2010, 09:38 PM
Kenny
Angie79

If they are both arrested then they will need lawyers. Will Justin represent one of them? I could see Uncle Vic wanting Justin to represent Vivian. Would Justin do that or would he consider being Carly's lawyer? It would be very beneficial to Justin if Carly is out of jail and with Bo. That leaves Hope still available to him.

Then there was that casting call for a female lawyer. The show wanted a "name actress" but I never heard that the part got cast. Could that person be a lawyer for Carly or Vivian?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Feb 11 2010, 09:46 PM
Angie79
Feb 11 2010, 09:38 PM
Kenny
Angie79

If they are both arrested then they will need lawyers. Will Justin represent one of them? I could see Uncle Vic wanting Justin to represent Vivian. Would Justin do that or would he consider being Carly's lawyer? It would be very beneficial to Justin if Carly is out of jail and with Bo. That leaves Hope still available to him.

Then there was that casting call for a female lawyer. The show wanted a "name actress" but I never heard that the part got cast. Could that person be a lawyer for Carly or Vivian?
I would hope that Justin will be pulled into this as Carly's lawyer. But I can see Victor possibly forcing Justin be the lunatic's lawyer. I want to see Justin in lawyer mode more.

But from the sound of things, it doesn't sound like lawyers are needed. :(

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 11 2010, 02:29 PM
I really like this!

I just don't like that Melanie will be back to hating Carly. I'm already annoyed.
yea me either, but it makes sense tho, at least at first. cuz carly shot her. but i think once mel realizes that she was trying to shoot vivian who was gonna kill her by pushing her off the ledge. and that carly is her mother. i think mel will forgive her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply