Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ Fakes Sydney's death; February 23rd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 02:44 PM (14,072 Views)
daisy132

Taelyn
Feb 16 2010, 11:37 PM
OneBadKitty
Feb 16 2010, 06:43 PM
I would like to see EJ, Sami and Rafe all join hands and then leap off the nearest cliff.
I would like to see Ej in something other than a suit and PINK shirt.. And Id like him to shave, Take a xanax and stop shaking.
Somebody buy the guy some Jeans and tee shirt .. Please (not pink)

Im begining to think sombody washed all his shirts with something red and turned them all that color.
For once, I agree with you.

Please, put EJ in a shirt and jeans. Some casual wear that shows off that awesome body we know is hiding underneath that suit.

He'll shave for the future triangle with Sami. :wub: He's never shaven when he plays the "evil" Dimera. It's a trademark of EJ's "evil" side. That, and the awful hair full of product.

He'll stop the shakes too, when his meltdown will be over. ;)
Edited by daisy132, Feb 17 2010, 08:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tinkerbelle

Hey, they have to have someone to be able to step in evil Stephano's shoes, they are just grooming the character. Once ole' Stephano eats one of Kate's famous brownies, its going to be lights out and they have to have someone to enlist retribution DiMera style!!! But seriously, he's taking the phrase "paybacks are a b&%$h" to a new level! It will be interesting to see when all of the smoke clears and EJ is made for the villian and the reason why just how Sami will react, my bet is that she whines and cries AGAIN and then she calls him nasty names, AGAIN and then does nothing!!! Now if we had the "old" Sami back, THAT would be fun to watch!!!

Taelyn

SocRMum1
Feb 17 2010, 09:52 AM
Taelyn
OneBadKitty
I would like to see EJ, Sami and Rafe all join hands and then leap off the nearest cliff.
I would like to see Ej in something other than a suit and PINK shirt.. And Id like him to shave, Take a xanax and stop shaking.

Im begining to think sombody washed all his shirts with something red and turned them all that color.
Again with the 'pink' phobia. Posted Image
I dont have a phobia against anything and kinda resent the *implication* of that word, I have a distaste for it cuz its all we see him in, the same way I hated when they put him in those preppy sweater vests. Not to mention they have him wearing it **EVERYDAY** IM sick of it and not afraid to say so, It implies nothing other than my distaste for the lack of wardrobe changes.
Id hate the same shirt on ANYONE.. I hate they always put Brady in a suit, and Stephanie in ugly clothes. I hate that Rafe wore a Blue shirt for what seems like a month.

Im not the one who is sensitive to the subject pink on a man.... Ya know.

Taelyn

I found it totally humorous today when EJ was furious at Anna's cottage with Sami taking Rafe back .. He had the nerve to say "After all he has done to her and put her through she forgives him"

Ummmm is he serious? what Rafes done? firstly. Rafe didnt do it, He did , and only tried to make Rafe look guilty.
And .. Please .. he is shocked Sami forgave him for what he didnt do ?? LMAO
I seem to recall her getting past sme pretty horrible things EJ has done in the past. And he didnt even have the advantage of her love.
I wil be sooooo Happy when EJ's crimes are found out and its HE that is the one Alone and miserable.
Also, the few spots of blood on those clothes seem really convient, a couple of drops can hardly be conclusive proving death.

And I look forward to the day that Rafe kicks the shit out of EJ for doing this to Sami... I really do.
Edited by Taelyn, Feb 17 2010, 11:45 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Feb 17 2010, 11:41 PM
I found it totally humorous today when EJ was furious with Sami taking Rafe back .. He had the nerve to say "After all he has done to her and put her through she forgives him"

Ummmm is he serious? what Rafes done? firstly. Rafe didnt do it, He did , and only tried to make Rafe look guilty.
And .. Please .. he is shocked Sami forgave him for what he didnt do ?? LMAO
I seem to recall her getting past sme pretty horrible things EJ has done in the past. And he didnt even have the advantahe of her love.
I wil be sooooo Happy when EJ's crimes are found out and its HE that is the one Alone and miserable.

And I look forward to the day that Rafe kicks the shit out of EJ for doing this to Sami... I really do.
Right now EJ doesn't love Sami, he wants her because the grass is greener. Yeah, EJ should talk. Rafe called in the FBI, that's it. Rafe has done nothing else to Sami. And Sami believes Rafe was only doing what he thought was right, this still doesn't comfort her. Which on Thursday is her problem lack of comfort, and I think that will continue into Friday. I think EJ thinks Sami should blame Rafe, which she does but she doesn't seem to believe the blame ends with him.

Taelyn

daisy132
Feb 17 2010, 08:26 PM
Taelyn
OneBadKitty

Please, put EJ in a shirt and jeans. Some casual wear that shows off that awesome body we know is hiding underneath that suit.

He'll shave for the future triangle with Sami. :wub: He's never shaven when he plays the "evil" Dimera. It's a trademark of EJ's "evil" side. That, and the awful hair full of product.

Thank you .. EJ has great Body, They should show it off more.. I feel the same way about Brady, and even Phillip, They need to accentuate that sex appeal. .. Im not a fan of the suits (With any color shirt)

EJ with his unshaven look and greasy is aso very unappealing.. Id allow him the ezcuse of grief except I see even in happy times.. His wardrobe and stylist needs to be fired.

Ad the shakes are just overdone, I know he is trying to portray himself as grief stricken .. But he is also a DiMera. He needs to be in command and control.. He is so much sexier when he is smooth and witty, and cool, even ..... Cold. They should also remind people of his romantic side, maybe having an affair with some woman on the side.. I mean .. HE KNOWS .. Sydney is fine.
Ive never seen Stephano, unrattled the way EJ is... znd its just not appealing.

Nicole Walker

EJ is not Stefano. Steffy is calm and collected. EJ will give himself away especially with Rafe watching him. Rafe is very observant and that's how he caught onto Nicole hiding something by observing how she was behaving evne when nobody else really saw how odd it was.

Keith
Member Avatar

I agree that the show needs to show off their men more.

I also agree with OBK. I'd like to see Anna run off to Europe and raise Sydney. She's the only one who seems selflessly concerned about her well being.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

kitkat
Feb 17 2010, 11:48 PM
Right now EJ doesn't love Sami, he wants her because the grass is greener.
Actually, I think it's just the opposite that we're seeing on screen. At the moment, I think EJ is determined that he doesn't want Sami - but what he does want is for her to be alone and miserable. His anger and rage at her constant reuniting with Rafe is the fact that he's trying to strip her of everything before he disappears with their children, leaving her even more desolate. His comment about the fact that she's not missing her daughter at all points to that. It's not nearly as devastating for her to lose both kids if she's still doing the rumpy pumpy with her 'FBI hack'.

However, if we're to believe the spoilers that appear to be right around the corner the love he has always felt for her is not too far under the surface of all the pain and whatever happens to make him realize it's still there will be the thing to pull him back from the edge. And then we'll likely see months of EJ desperately trying to cover his tracks to hold on to what he's always wanted.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Taelyn
Feb 18 2010, 12:00 AM
daisy132
Taelyn

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Thank you .. EJ has great Body, They should show it off more.. I feel the same way about Brady, and even Phillip, They need to accentuate that sex appeal. .. Im not a fan of the suits (With any color shirt)

EJ with his unshaven look and greasy is aso very unappealing.. Id allow him the ezcuse of grief except I see even in happy times.. His wardrobe and stylist needs to be fired.

Ad the shakes are just overdone, I know he is trying to portray himself as grief stricken .. But he is also a DiMera. He needs to be in command and control.. He is so much sexier when he is smooth and witty, and cool, even ..... Cold. They should also remind people of his romantic side, maybe having an affair with some woman on the side.. I mean .. HE KNOWS .. Sydney is fine.
I think that's really the point of the story here. EJ isn't Stefano - he's always been torn between being his father's 'soldier' or being a better man, that could have the life he's always wanted with Sami and their kids. But in his present state of mind, he's completely eaten up with bitterness and rage. He feels like he's lost everything that mattered to him, starting with giving up on his dream of a life with Sami when she left for the WP program, then embracing the relationship with Nicole, the happiness he felt during their marriage and raising Sydney together, etc. He's gutted - and has cracked under the weight of the pain. If EJ were truly being set up to be the replacement villain for Stefano down the road, I would agree that he'd be much more detached now - more cold and calculating. But the fact is, he's torn between following his DiMera upbringing vs. what he's always wanted since he fell in love with Sami.

I do agree, though, that I preferred the EJ of 2007 - so calculating and determined, but never giving anything away. He wielded charm like a weapon and it was fun to watch. Definitely more appealing than his erratic, bullish behavior of the past few months.

And I do agree that they should show off the men much more than they do. Unfortunately they rarely seem to do that with wardrobe - they don't seem to have the talent in the wardrobe department to pull that off. Shirtless scenes seem to be their only means to that end - and unless it's a love scene, it's hard to do those believably in the dead of winter. Mores the pity. ;)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SocRMum1
Feb 18 2010, 11:33 AM
And I do agree that they should show off the men much more than they do. Unfortunately they rarely seem to do that with wardrobe - they don't seem to have the talent in the wardrobe department to pull that off. Shirtless scenes seem to be their only means to that end - and unless it's a love scene, it's hard to do those believably in the dead of winter. Mores the pity. ;)
What we need are showers. The last time I remember a shower being used on this show it was unhelpful to me since it involved Daniel fantasizing about Chloe and I'm not interested in seeing Daniel unclothed. Also, what happened to the gym set? That could be useful.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 18 2010, 11:33 AM
Taelyn
Feb 18 2010, 12:00 AM
daisy132

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I think that's really the point of the story here. EJ isn't Stefano - he's always been torn between being his father's 'soldier' or being a better man, that could have the life he's always wanted with Sami and their kids. But in his present state of mind, he's completely eaten up with bitterness and rage. He feels like he's lost everything that mattered to him, starting with giving up on his dream of a life with Sami when she left for the WP program, then embracing the relationship with Nicole, the happiness he felt during their marriage and raising Sydney together, etc. He's gutted - and has cracked under the weight of the pain. If EJ were truly being set up to be the replacement villain for Stefano down the road, I would agree that he'd be much more detached now - more cold and calculating. But the fact is, he's torn between following his DiMera upbringing vs. what he's always wanted since he fell in love with Sami.

I do agree, though, that I preferred the EJ of 2007 - so calculating and determined, but never giving anything away. He wielded charm like a weapon and it was fun to watch. Definitely more appealing than his erratic, bullish behavior of the past few months.

Good post SocR!! You've made excellent points regarding EJ's emotional state right now. Much better than anything I could've said.

Oh, and I'm all for them showing off the men folk anytime they want. Of course, there's a couple I really don't care whether I see or not, but heck let's just make everyone happy and have all the men with no shirts on for one full episode. Who cares if they're drinking coffee at the pub or performing heart surgery??? NO SHIRTS !! :rockon:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Be careful what you wish for; full blown, shirts off Passions could just be around the corner!

I'm all for a shirtless scene here and there but I'd rather get a sexy, well fitted wardrobe back for the men. wth?

Keith
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 18 2010, 12:24 PM
I'm all for a shirtless scene here and there but I'd rather get a sexy, well fitted wardrobe back for the men. wth?

That'd be my preference!

I don't need Passions shirtlessness. But hair and wardrobe could use improvements.

CaliDreams

I dont mind EJ doing this as Turn - About is fair play. After all the Samantha has done it kinda severs her right... I am not a fan of Rafe he acting gets on my nerves and his whole demeanor there is something wrong...

Taelyn

Shirtless now and then is fine, I mean everyone cganges their shrts oI hope (Except EJ lately)
But what Id like to see is a different *STYLE* less suits.. EJ, Philip,Bo, Are always in either a suit or sports coat... No such thing as casual clothing .. Its awful. And Brady and Rafe are always wearing Jackets or coats... Brady needs a makeover he is coming off way too wimpy.

I dont need naked all the time , but I enjoy sex appeal

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nicole Dimera
Feb 18 2010, 07:57 AM
EJ is not Stefano. Steffy is calm and collected. EJ will give himself away especially with Rafe watching him. Rafe is very observant and that's how he caught onto Nicole hiding something by observing how she was behaving evne when nobody else really saw how odd it was.
He can be rather twitchy at times, can't he? He reminds me of one of my kindergarteners who gets caught in a lie. :P Without the "I didn't do it!" shrieks. But, man, he'd lose his shirt at poker. (Well, I guess that's not a bad thing.....)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply