Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOW: A closer look: Rafe; February 23rd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 03:17 PM (6,445 Views)
daisy132

kitkat
Feb 15 2010, 04:19 PM
lysie
Feb 15 2010, 04:12 PM
JANALH
Feb 15 2010, 04:09 PM
Well, if that's the case then Sami is dumber than a rock and is the perfect match for the Rafemister. Since everything you mention EJ did to her she's done to others to "get" them, she should've recognized it from the get go. She and EJ are two sides of the same coin.

Oh, and after she sheds a tear and bakes the pie and they rip their clothes off each other and huff and puff she'll be in

BLOODY HELL

with Raferoni!
Sounds about right actually.
How can I get a date from Somebody, the day that this show became a horror flick. Where is Jason Vhores and Freddy Crueger? this is not even a soap anymore, it's become nightmare on Salem Street!
That, my dear, happened when the producers and writers of this show changed Days of Our Lives into Days of Passions. All we can do now is laugh and criticize. At least we're having some fun with it.
Edited by daisy132, Feb 15 2010, 04:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

daisy132
Feb 15 2010, 04:36 PM
kitkat
lysie
Feb 15 2010, 04:12 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSami is dumber than a rock and is the perfect match for the Rafemister. Since everything you mention EJ did to her she's done to others to "get" them, she should've recognized it from the get go. She and EJ are two sides of the same coin.

Oh, and after she sheds a tear and bakes the pie and they rip their clothes off each other and huff and puff she'll be in

BLOODY HELL
How can I get a date from Somebody, the day that this show became a horror flick. Where is Jason Vhores and Freddy Crueger? this is not even a soap anymore, it's become nightmare on Salem Street!
That, my dear, happened when the producers and writers of this show changed Days of Our Lives into Days of Passions. All we can do now is laugh and criticize. At least we're having some fun with it.
Sounds like some want it to be Days of our EJAMI, makes me want to lean over and puke in my shoes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

kitkat
Feb 15 2010, 05:02 PM
daisy132
kitkat

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSami is dumber than a rock and is the perfect match for the Rafemister. Since everything you mention EJ did to her she's done to others to "get" them, she should've recognized it from the get go. She and EJ are two sides of the same coin.

BLOODY HELL
Sounds like some want it to be Days of our EJAMI, makes me want to lean over and puke in my shoes.
:laugh: Don't knock it until you try it. We had a year and a half of snoozeville, some excitement is in order!! :popcorn:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

kitkat
daisy132
kitkat

BLOODY HELL
Talk about a HORROR MOVIE!!LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

daisy132
Feb 15 2010, 05:09 PM
kitkat
daisy132

BLOODY HELL
:laugh: Don't knock it until you try it. We had a year and a half of snoozeville, some excitement is in order!! :popcorn:

Amen!! :rockon: :cheer:

We'll get you a bucket! :puke:

Offline Profile Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

JANALH
Feb 15 2010, 05:11 PM
daisy132
Feb 15 2010, 05:09 PM
kitkat

BLOODY HELL

Amen!! :rockon: :cheer:

We'll get you a bucket! :puke:

I was gonna respond, but won't, no point...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Criss33
Feb 15 2010, 03:19 AM
Safe’s whole relationship is build on infatuation, while Ejami is build on love.
Wow, I really disagree with this. If anything EJami had a strong element of infatuation or rather attraction. It takes two people to be in love and so far Sami is MIA in that dept when it comes to EJ. Safe, I do think is built on love, the thing is Rafe REALLY hasn't seen Sami's bad side and she may have evolved to where it never surfaces again.

Kitkat, you certainly have a flair for the dramatic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I think the back and forth between fanbases has been beaten to death enough in this thread. Closing these threads is starting to become a habit that I'm not enjoying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic