Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of February 15th; Vivian's plan for revenge takes a twist.
Topic Started: Feb 12 2010, 09:26 PM (2,639 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Feb 12 2010, 09:47 PM
It's the best promo they have had in a while!
I agree! This was pretty damn good. Maybe good enough to get me to tune in for it next week. I can't help comparing it to Sonny's whole I shot my own son thing on GH though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Faye

i love this promo!

GlitterSno

Things are getting better... finally! I can not wait to see how CC will act this out :)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Carly still sound like a man. "Get away from her! Don't move!"

Sindacco
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 12 2010, 10:27 PM
Okay...I don't mean this in the typical Days of our Passions way, but that screenshot of all the guests in the mansion, totally reminds me of Passions. And Vivian's gloves look like blood clumped up on Melanie's shoulder.
How so? You make it sound like having many characters in the same room is something that only happened on Passions.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Feb 13 2010, 02:24 AM
Angie79
Feb 12 2010, 09:47 PM
It's the best promo they have had in a while!
I agree! This was pretty damn good. Maybe good enough to get me to tune in for it next week. I can't help comparing it to Sonny's whole I shot my own son thing on GH though.
Why compare it? It's totally different. Sonny didn't know Dante was his son but he still had no problem shooting a cop in cold blood. Carly didn't mean to shoot Melanie.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Of course Vivian slides through totally clean. I didn't think the wedding would actually happen though.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Great promo. Vivian looks so evil with the end shot.

lene
Member Avatar

It made me excited! :D

Melly

I take it Mel dosen't notice that Vivian was about to kill her and since Carly won't have a witness urgg. Gotta believe when she wakes up Phillip will tell Mel what Carly said. Man this is gonna suck just as Mel and Carly and Bo/Carly where getting close

lysie
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 13 2010, 09:25 AM
lysie
Feb 12 2010, 10:27 PM
Okay...I don't mean this in the typical Days of our Passions way, but that screenshot of all the guests in the mansion, totally reminds me of Passions. And Vivian's gloves look like blood clumped up on Melanie's shoulder.
How so? You make it sound like having many characters in the same room is something that only happened on Passions.
No, it's not that. I think it has to do with them all being in the mansion and looking confused. It seems like there were often large groups of confused people in the Crane living room.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

CC will be awesome, I'm sure.

The rest I just don't care about. I just hate that twit is in the middle of all this. Ugh!

I just hate that Vivian will get away with things and that twit Melanie will probably live. It just sucks!

Edited by Mirage75, Feb 13 2010, 05:40 PM.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

i love the shots (no pun intended) lol of phillip and mel kissing. even tho i preferred her with nathan and him with steph

Deleted User
Deleted User

I burst out laughing~! That's hilarious! What a dumb bitch! Carly's such a lousy shot! Aiming a gun at her daughter and you don't think that's REMOTELY stupid?!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Feb 14 2010, 12:27 PM
I burst out laughing~! That's hilarious! What a dumb bitch! Carly's such a lousy shot! Aiming a gun at her daughter and you don't think that's REMOTELY stupid?!!!
She didn't aim it at her daughter.. Melanie decided at last second that she was gonna take the bullet for Vivian. so ridiculous.

Deleted User
Deleted User

StephanieYates
Feb 14 2010, 11:45 PM
JERSoapsFan
Feb 14 2010, 12:27 PM
She didn't aim it at her daughter.. Melanie decided at last second that she was gonna take the bullet for Vivian. so ridiculous.
Oh, thanks. And wow... that sounds so silly! But I haven't seen the soap in at least two years, unfortunately, so I'll have to read up to find out what's the deal with that. I imagine there must be some sense to it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

OK.. Did you guys see Days today ? Monday I mean .. It was not on here (San Diego) for some reason

Alin89
Member Avatar

Taelyn i think it was preempted for the Olympics today

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply