Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erik David Lands DAYS Role
Topic Started: Feb 12 2010, 10:10 PM (3,582 Views)
LovingDays

Posted Image

We Love Soaps recently interviewed up and coming actor Erik David, star of the action-packed film Heist, who had started his career working on ALL MY CHILDREN and YOUNG & THE RESTLESS.

Not more than a few days after our interview ran, he came to We Love Soaps with news that DAYS OF OUR LIVES has hired him in the role of "Aaron," in which he will be interacting with the characters Nathan (Mark Hapka) and Stephanie (Shelly Hennig).

Source: We Love Soaps
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

Will this set up your quad, Phoenix??

mer4santo
Member Avatar

he looks yummy, I say let's keep him.

six
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 12 2010, 10:28 PM
he looks yummy, I say let's keep him.
As long as he has the ability to emote, I'm on board.

Thanks, LD.

libra67

Hmm....Well DC said it was just one episode.
Maybe its more. Little sweetness and two tall dark and gorgeous. I'm in.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I hope he sticks around. He can comfort Stephanie after Nathan drops her ass, LOL. He is a hottie.

LovingDays

libra67
Feb 12 2010, 10:38 PM
why would it be one episode if he will get involve with Nathan & stephanie its doesnt make sense

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

Nathan's suppose to be jealous in that one episode- I was shocked to read that!

LovingDays

thats it

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Feb 13 2010, 12:33 AM
libra67
why would it be one episode if he will get involve with Nathan & stephanie its doesnt make sense
maybe they do go skiing and he works at the resort.

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

he looks kinda old to me...haha
but whatever. hopefully it's good

Beth
Member Avatar

maybe he's a race car driver stephanie used to be involved with

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am back to say DAMN is he hot LOL. He should have been a Shawn Brady recast, that character is desperately needed on canvas.
Edited by Eric83, Feb 13 2010, 04:42 PM.

Taelyn

ga68153
Feb 13 2010, 04:41 PM
I am back to say DAMN is he hot LOL. He should have been a Shawn Brady recast, that character is desperately needed on canvas.
I agree about Shawn.. But maybe TPTB are waiting to see if Jason C signs a new Contract before making any recast decisions.. If GH isnt gonna use him they need to set him free, thats FOR SURE. Otherwise This Guy looked good enough to stay awhile (If he can act) .. But they will need some more females in this age groups, I think Jennifer and Abby definately need to return to Salem.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Samantha Dimera
Feb 13 2010, 12:37 AM
Where was that spoiler? Nathan jealous because of Stephanie? I don't remember seeing that.

He is very good-looking, at least in that pic, so I will be annoyed if he can actually act but is only on for one episode. I would love for Stephanie to have a romance in which the man has zero interest in Melanie.

yashlier4ejami
Member Avatar

UMMMM Yeah he is smokin woohh Jeez I hope he can act and I hope days will keep him around we need some NEW eye candy!

libra67

LovingDays
Feb 13 2010, 12:33 AM
libra67
My guess is after next week, Nathan ends things with Steph after they get back from their ski trip and they find out what happened to Melanie. Steph runs into this guy (she know him from the racing circuit or maybe they knew each other in California something along those lines) and they go to reminisce about old times. Nathan runs into them gets jealous and we see Nathan really has feeling for Stephanie. JMO

libra67

Paxton
Feb 13 2010, 07:43 PM
Samantha Dimera
Feb 13 2010, 12:37 AM
Where was that spoiler? Nathan jealous because of Stephanie? I don't remember seeing that.

He is very good-looking, at least in that pic, so I will be annoyed if he can actually act but is only on for one episode. I would love for Stephanie to have a romance in which the man has zero interest in Melanie.
He apparently was on Y&R and AMC, maybe someone remembers him. I don't watch any soap but Days.

I would love for Stephanie and Melanie to be removed from each other Storylines I am so tired of Melanie.
Edited by libra67, Feb 14 2010, 08:35 AM.

Kimber23

He appears on April 9th. Unfortunately it's only for that episode but you never know. Sultry Shelley Online has this excerpt:

We Love Soaps recently interviewed up and coming actor Erik David, star of the action-packed film Heist, who had started his career working on ALL MY CHILDREN and YOUNG & THE RESTLESS.

Not more than a few days after our interview ran, he came to We Love Soaps with news that DAYS OF OUR LIVES has hired him in the role of “Aaron.”

I am on a date with Stephanie…Nathan is a little jealous in the scene so he bullies me out of the room. As of right now it is only one episode, but they’re hoping that Aaron may find his way into the storyline mix.

Let's hope because he's not only hot but he can act!

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Kimber.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply