Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erik David Lands DAYS Role
Topic Started: Feb 12 2010, 10:10 PM (3,517 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

He's young enough to be my son, so I'll wait and reserve judgement til I see if he can emote, not squeak, and actually string a logical series of words together!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

Looks good and can act .. what a concept .... LOL
BUT .. Days needs more females in the early to mid 20's range

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Kimber23
Apr 2 2010, 05:46 PM
I am on a date with Stephanie…Nathan is a little jealous in the scene so he bullies me out of the room. As of right now it is only one episode, but they’re hoping that Aaron may find his way into the storyline mix.
Well, fuck off, Nathan, would be what I would say were I Stephanie. As a viewer I'd rather have this guy for Stephanie, though of course I'm sure if he too saw Melanie he also would be pining for her, Salem being Bizarro World and all.

Thanks for posting!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

If he's good, then I want him to stick around and be a love interest for Stephanie, because Stephanie and Nathan are boring! :sleep:

BradyB

Why not make this guy Andrew Donavon instead of Aaron?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply