Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erik David Lands DAYS Role
Topic Started: Feb 12 2010, 10:10 PM (4,423 Views)
libra67

Hmm....Well DC said it was just one episode.
Maybe its more. Little sweetness and two tall dark and gorgeous. I'm in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

libra67

LovingDays
Feb 13 2010, 12:33 AM
libra67
Feb 12 2010, 10:38 PM
Hmm....Well DC said it was just one episode.
Maybe its more. Little sweetness and two tall dark and gorgeous. I'm in.
why would it be one episode if he will get involve with Nathan & stephanie its doesnt make sense
My guess is after next week, Nathan ends things with Steph after they get back from their ski trip and they find out what happened to Melanie. Steph runs into this guy (she know him from the racing circuit or maybe they knew each other in California something along those lines) and they go to reminisce about old times. Nathan runs into them gets jealous and we see Nathan really has feeling for Stephanie. JMO

libra67

Paxton
Feb 13 2010, 07:43 PM
Samantha Dimera
Feb 13 2010, 12:37 AM
Nathan's suppose to be jealous in that one episode- I was shocked to read that!
Where was that spoiler? Nathan jealous because of Stephanie? I don't remember seeing that.

He is very good-looking, at least in that pic, so I will be annoyed if he can actually act but is only on for one episode. I would love for Stephanie to have a romance in which the man has zero interest in Melanie.
He apparently was on Y&R and AMC, maybe someone remembers him. I don't watch any soap but Days.

I would love for Stephanie and Melanie to be removed from each other Storylines I am so tired of Melanie.
Edited by libra67, Feb 14 2010, 08:35 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply