Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 2/15 - 2/19
Topic Started: Feb 13 2010, 06:11 PM (15,409 Views)
soapfan1

DOOL1965
Feb 19 2010, 02:17 PM
JMO. NB, GG, and CC are all weak when it comes to showing any emotion. CC looks pissed off and in another world. NB is not far behind her. All three of them are boring as crap and seem to have an attitude problem that they are better than anyone else. All three of them need to stick with the Venice web series and stop taking up air time that could be used for characters more worthy. CC and GG just can't seem to get into their characters.
I agree about NB and GG especially.I don't mind CC although I do think she is over-rated.NB and GG are just shitty actors.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapfan1

LuvingLumi
Feb 19 2010, 01:41 PM
Angie79
Feb 19 2010, 12:09 AM
Kenny
Feb 18 2010, 11:44 PM
Oh, and that LUMI scene melted my heart, knowing that Bryan Dattillo will be gone soon...

Today was his last day! I liked the scene, but it was not a good final scene with him mentioning that he would help Sami talk to Allie the next day.

Good show today. I liked that Kate was sticking up for Carly and said what kind of person that Lawrence was.

I wasn't impressed with Ali today, but I rarely am.
I agree....I bet he would have been back if the writers would have given Lucas and Sami the follow up dialogue outside the pub as his last scene.....we knew he wasn't getting an exit storyline...but his supposed last scenes that he didn't come back to film were him telling Rafe to leave Sami alone....I bet if his last scenes would have been him and Sami talking and him trying to calm her down further after she hears that Rafe wants to drain the river then he would have come back....too bad the writers missed opportunity after opportunity for BD to shine in a storyline...for about 2 years they dicked him around...he should have left when they shipped him to rehab....I still can't understand why they bought him back as those hospital scenes were filmed and written as a goodbye and they would have been more appropriate to end Lucas days in Salem like that
It's horrible the way TPTB treated Bryan.I agree that they should have just written him out when they sent him off to rehab.I bet they already knew then that they weren't going to re-sign him.I think they just took him for granted and assumed that he would have accepted their lousy recurring status offer.I'm glad that Bryan decided to move on from this sinking ship.He deserves much better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply