Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 2/15 - 2/19
Topic Started: Feb 13 2010, 06:11 PM (15,421 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

I love Lindsay Hartley.

I'm just now getting around to watching last Thursday's episode and for some reason I'm really enjoying her. She always seems so natural. I think it's because of the little gestures she does... things that she knows the camera may or may not catch but she does 'em anyway because it feels authentic. Like the way she nudged Brady and called him "such a guy" under her breath after he made some sarcastic comment about it being "just a wedding." She's great. If only Arianna served more of a purpose...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Feb 17 2010, 08:32 PM
I just have to wonder how much more they can do with Vivian?
They could do plenty with her by setting up new stories, new rivals, new goals...

Get her involved at Titan. (Does Titan even exist anymore?)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 17 2010, 10:34 PM
Vivian might just get away with this. LOVE it....
I don't see how.

Carly saw Vivian trying to push Melanie off the balcony and she saw her trying to whack Melanie over the head with a lead pipe. She also knows about the deadly tiara, LoL. (As does Hope, who also knows about Victor's involvement with the switcheroo... right?) The police department can't just ignore Carly's side of the story because the town doesn't like her, LoL. Plus, Hope knows Vivian is the one who had Carly kidnapped because she found them both in the basement together. She saw what was going on. If you recall, Hope was about to arrest Vivian right before Gus pushed the boxes onto her. Unless Hope wakes up with amnesia (cheap!) and forgets everything that she discovered, she will be able to vouch for Carly and help put Vivian behind bars.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 17 2010, 10:54 PM
Victor will get her off.
Cheap. Boring. Expected.

When the bad guys can use their money and influence to buy their way out of prison every time they do something wrong, the stories tend to lose some of their high-stakes impact. It's a lazy solution. Don't get me wrong... I love Vivian and I want her to stick around forever, but at this point, she does need to pay a bit. She was too sloppy. For her to not be caught is just ridiculous.

I realize that it's only Bo, Hope and Carly's word against hers, but c'mon... Bo and Hope are cops. When police officers themselves see a crime in action with their own eyes, I think that qualifies as evidence. At the very least, Vivian should get in trouble for having Carly kidnapped. There might not be any proof of a poisoned tiara, but Hope saw what was going on in that basement, so Vivian needs to be charged with kidnapping or something.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 17 2010, 11:11 PM
Wasn't there a spoiler that said both Vivian and Carly get arrested? So i'm guessing Vivian will get in trouble.
Yeah, but getting arrested isn't quite the same as being charged.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 17 2010, 11:32 PM
Vivian wasn't really that sloppy. If she was, there would've been evidence lying around and the only evidence is that comb and Victor has it.
Hope knows Victor switched the combs, so that alone should give the police department enough reason to get a warrant and search the Kiriakis Mansion. Maybe Hope won't say anything though because she's afraid her co-workers will find her vibrating dildos and jumbo sized anal beads during the search.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney was a little better than usual today, but she was very hot-and-cold. In some scenes she was really good and in other scenes she was embarrassingly bad. Regardless, I don't give a shit about this story and I just want it to end already. I did love Sami getting pissed at Rafe for playing super detective and running out of the pub though, LoL. Oh, and that LUMI scene melted my heart, knowing that Bryan Dattillo will be gone soon...

Why is no one listening to Kate? She is dead on when it comes to Vivian. She's got it all figured out. I loved her grilling Victor and I loved her interrupting Vivian's plea for Phillip to believe her. I'm glad at least someone in Salem has a brain these days.

LoL @ Vivian and Bo at the cop shop. "Blah blah blah... blah blah blah... blah blah blah..."

It really sucks for Leann Hunley that they keep putting her in these throwaway scenes where she does nothing but talk to a toddler all day, saying absolutely nothing of importance. She deserves better.

I loved the look on Daniel's face when he learned that Carly was Melanie's mother. You could see him putting the pieces together right there in the operating room. Quite literally, it looked like he shit his pants.

Decent show today.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 18 2010, 04:30 PM
Ali does tend to excel at "angry crying." She's at her best when she just lets loose and lashes out. Good stuff with her, EJ, and Rafe today.
Yeah. She's great at playing a screamin' demon and a scheming bitch, but she sucks at everything else.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 19 2010, 12:09 AM
Kenny
Feb 18 2010, 11:44 PM
Oh, and that LUMI scene melted my heart, knowing that Bryan Dattillo will be gone soon...
Today was his last day!
Aww. :(

Kenny
Member Avatar

This is kind of unrelated to last week's episodes, but I think it might be fun to have a Vivian/Victor/Nicole triangle.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Look at this shit, Theresa and Ethan from Passions in bed... being boring. She's getting too much airtime, Arianna. Alison Sweeney better watch her ass. Next thing you know she won't have work 'cause of this bitch."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Feb 21 2010, 05:27 PM
I do not think CC is fat. The clothes are way too small though and they do not flatter. Again...Shame on wardrobe.
I don't either. The show just dresses her terribly. If you're not a stick figure, it's like the wardrobe department just has no clue what to put you in. Either that or the budget is so bad that they simply can't afford to buy bigger sizes, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 21 2010, 05:34 PM
I don't get all the Arianne hate, I really like her. It's Brady that is boring. But I never watched Passions so for me LH she is Arianna and EM is Brady. I don't see them as their Passions characters.
I absolutely love Lindsay Hartley, but I definitely preferred her as crazy ass Theresa. Arianna is a total snooze by comparison.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG. I love Theresa's dramatic entrance here, LoL. (Skip to 2:15)

"Uh-oh! Uh-oh!"

"Theresa! What's going on, are you mad?!"

"No! No I'm glad!"

"WHAT! Are you crazy?!"

"Well... maybe!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn. Arianna is such a bore compared to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply