Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 2/15 - 2/19
Topic Started: Feb 13 2010, 06:11 PM (15,424 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

:( Lucas :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

:( Lucas. :(

Goodbye Lucas. Goodbye Lumi. Goodbye Days.Nice knowin' ya. (sometimes)

aimees76
Member Avatar

Bryan said he would never work for this show again. He said if they ever need or want Lucas again in any capacity they will have to recast him. I am hopeful that time may heal wounds and that could change, at least for the Alice episodes, but it doesn't seem like it now. He is over it, and I can't say that I blame him.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 18 2010, 05:29 PM
aimees76
Feb 18 2010, 05:15 PM
Bryan said he would never work for this show again. He said if they ever need or want Lucas again in any capacity they will have to recast him. I am hopeful that time may heal wounds and that could change, at least for the Alice episodes, but it doesn't seem like it now. He is over it, and I can't say that I blame him.
When did he say that?
There was a blurb somewhere, I dont' remember, SOD or SOW or something, where he joked that they would have to recast but the new Lucas wouldn't have the same charisma ... but also he said in a chat at 2C that he wouldnt be going back, and he told the 2C managers that it would never happen.

aimees76
Member Avatar

^^^ LMAO!

aimees76
Member Avatar

I actually tweeted to Nadia last week (I think) asking her if she ever wishes they would let Chloe just wear jeans and a T with a ponytail, then commented that I sure wished it, but maybe I was just bitter :P
She replied to me, hahaha! Yes, I do.
So I'm guessing she isn't a fan of all the vava either.
She really does seem like a pretty cool person, Brandon too, so I would like to enjoy her character more, but oh well.[/i]
Edited by aimees76, Feb 20 2010, 10:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply