Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 2/15 - 2/19
Topic Started: Feb 13 2010, 06:11 PM (15,428 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

If Sami and Rafe ever decide to get hitched the Rafester better watch his back. Between Franco and EJ, Lucas has an established history of gunning for the groom!

Philip's first wedding was sooo much better! Nothing beats poison comb like motorcycle through a stained glass church window.

Thanks!
Edited by mer4santo, Feb 13 2010, 07:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Maggie and Victor's scene was wonderfully thoughtful and sweet. It was the best part of the show.

Mel's shooting left me tasting Vermont cheddar.

Anna is EJ's enabler. She is better than that.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I thought today's show was fanfuckingtastic!

There, I said it. John Newman did an excellent job rotating so many characters, all which added to the episode in a meaningful way (Steph/Nate are debatable). Chloe's story was heartbreaking and NB shocked me with those real crocodile tears. Carly alone and being proven the town pariah in the midst of Melanie's dire condition, felt so condemning. Loved Ari's blossoming friendship with Chloe and her suggesting they go get food at the Pub. JKJ is a great actor when paired with grown ups and I felt like I was seeing PhillyK for the first time in months. Very compelling. Victor has Vivian's number so she better mind her p's and q's. I already miss Lucas, he has been mishandled for so long and is very enjoyable when connected to his family.

The 'bloody clothes' were more aptly 'clothes with a dot of blood' and kind of a let down, however I found EJ's behavior chilling whilst throwing the tatters in the river. That sippy cup spill hardly says 'Dead Baby' which ultimately I'm happy to know. I thoroughly enjoyed EJ continuing to play Sami's emotions and his threat to take Johnny (hell he doesn't even need to threaten her, she probably wouldn't notice if Johnny wasn't around anyway). Flappy McPointerson wasn't performing in most of those scenes and JS is much better when he doesn't rely on his hands to 'act'.

Rafe felt like a real investigator today and even Anna's explaination for her nervousness made sense. I like Rafe in his scenes that don't involve Sami, he just seems to be more reactive, though I'll give him credit for his subdued delivery of the bad baby news.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Rafe calling Sami over to sit in his lap like his pet was laughable but AS's performance once she got there provided further evidence that AS really believes that Sami is still a teen.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Two things that would make this show more consistently enjoyable for me:

1. No more Brianna afterglow.
2. A complete ban on sex scenes involving Melanie.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Quote:

VA-VA-VOOOOMM boob and hair explosion
I think I might have just ruined my computer as I don't think that hot beverages work well on the keyboard.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply