Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Zach and Kendall make short term return
Topic Started: Feb 17 2010, 04:36 PM (753 Views)
Ellie

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Zach and Kendall Return to AMC!
Alicia Minshew, who is currently on an extended maternity leave from AMC after giving birth to daughter Willow last November, and Thorsten Kaye, who opted not to continue on AMC as Zach in the wake of the show's move from New York to Los Angeles, are making a short-term return to Pine Valley. She will first air on April 9; his first air date is April 13. Minshew tells Digest, "I don't know what the story holds for Zach and Kendall other than that they come back happy and together. I think these episodes will be more about Kendall dealing with Greenlee, who knows that Kendall slept with Ryan and knows that Kendall ran her off the road! So, there's plenty of drama there, and I can't wait!" The actress reports that she agreed to fly out to L.A. to tape these shows when AMC EP Julie Hanan Carruthers agreed to fly out her baby and husband, as well, and that Kaye surprised her by agreeing to join her. "He said, 'If you go, I'll go!' I've been seeing him all the time I saw him yesterday, in fact but the chance to do scenes with him again ... I couldn't be more excited."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Blah!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good thing it's only a short stint. The show is MUCH better without them.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

A shame...I thought ZenDULL would be over!

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Well, I liked this couple because they weren't sappy or contrived, like some of the OTHER couples at AMC (cough, cough!!!), but I'd hardly consider them to be "Luke and Laura" caliber like so many people seem to make them out to be.....Jeez!!! Kinda' overrated in my opinion, but still a good couple........

:shrug:
Edited by alstonboy4315, Feb 17 2010, 05:56 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

So glad they will be back. Miss them

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:puke:

SallySlice
Member Avatar

This news makes me want to fart.

kserox10

Glad its only a SHORT stint.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I think they really need to give both characters a rest so I am happy they are only returning for a short time. To be honest I haven't missed Zach and Kendall at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply