Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweet from Soaptown USA/OBK
Topic Started: Feb 17 2010, 07:05 PM (8,935 Views)
Livie

OBK is an accurate set of eyes, and she has never given editioral opinion about them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

OBK is as accurate as accurate can get! You rock

CapeSafe

OBK... has always been "THE" source when it comes to info... :cheer:

Criss33
Member Avatar

Thank you so much OBK for posting!! We need what we can get spoiler-wise :biggrin:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I think that this is one thing we all can agree upon..............OBK's spoilers are always spot on!! And I really don't think this would be the place to try to cast doubt on her!! We're some of her biggest fans!!

We appreciate all you do OBK!! :wub:

lizis2lovely

OneBadKitty
Feb 17 2010, 07:05 PM
:P

Days: Red hot scoop: Could the Sydnapping Saga finally be coming to an end - or is it just a dream (sequence)? Stay tuned!

SoapTown_USA
- after reading all the responses to the original post, i am not sure what to really think....

I understand that (from what I think) someone (might) dreams that Syd is brought home....

However, due to the other post of people getting excited thinking that Syd was never really kidnapped and so on, I had a thought and just wondered "WHAT IF" it really is all a dream?? :shrug:

IT could totally make sense when you realize that Nicole is coming back on the scene after being sentenced to 20 years in jail!!!

I see no way of her really coming back at least at a justifiable level... other than none of it ever really happened..... ???

:huh1: Has anyone heard any spumors on how Nicole is going to come back? :huh1:

After all that - IT would be a HUGE TWIST................

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply