Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 1st; *UPDATED 2/27*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:11 PM (18,236 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Maggie is worried that her condition is returning.
-EJís rage is frightening Anna.
-Carly begs Daniel not to shut her out.
-Gabi gives Will her condolences.
-Bo talks some sense into Melanie.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami and EJ grow closer.
-Stephanie interrupts Melanie and Nathan.
-Brady has a suprise for Arianna.
-Phillip urges Hope to fight for Bo.

**UPDATED 2/19**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
No details.

Tuesday
Roman worries that Sami is in denial over losing two babies in one year; Mia overhears Chad asking Gabi out on a date.

Wednesday
EJ spies on Sami with Rafe; Stephanie confirms her decision not to tell Nathan about Melanie's letter.

Thursday
Daniel confronts Vivian and issues her a warning; Bo plans to question Melanie about the shooting.

Friday
Anna lashes out at EJ for what he is doing to Sami; Justin offers Hope his support.

**UPDATED 2/23**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of March 1:

Maggie worries that her condition,myasthenia gravis, which is a treatable but incurable neuromuscular disease has returned.

Anna fears that EJís obsession will ruin his plans.

Gabi offers her condolences to Will.

Carly begs Daniel not to shut her out.

Bo tries to talk some sense into Melanie.

Thursday March 4:
Nathan learns that Melanie has been injured.

Friday February 5:
EJ arrives at Samiís with a surprise!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 2/25**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 1st
E.J. and Sami disagree about whether to tell Rafe of the latest ransom note; Rafe confides in Arianna; Carly is desperate for news of Melanie's health; Melanie awakens in the hospital; Daniel blasts Carly.

Tuesday, March 2nd
.J. calls Sami with news about Sydney; Rafe confides in Roman; Arianna is upset that Brady wanted to tell Nicole of Sydney's death; Mia overhears Chad asking Gabi out; Gabi tells Will she is suspicious of Mia's feelings for him.

Wednesday, March 3rd
E.J. spies on Sami with Rafe; Rafe questions Sami about what she is watching on the computer; Philip tells Chloe that Daniel may face charges with the hospital board; Daniel starts to tell Melanie the truth; Stephanie is surprised to see Philip.

Thursday, March 4th
Nathan is shocked to learn that Melanie has been shot; Stephanie discovers that Melanie is in the hospital; Bo plans to question Melanie about the shooting; Carly wants to plead guilty; Daniel confronts Vivian.

Friday, March 5th
Anna confronts E.J. over what he is doing to Sami; Rafe continues to worry about Sami; Daniel tells Melanie that he is her father; Philip urges Hope to fight for Bo; Justin offers his support to Hope.

SOD Spoilers
-Brady has a suprise for Arianna.
-Phiilip urges Hope to fight for Bo.

SOW Spoilers
-Maggie fears her condition is worsening.
-Arianna learns Brady has requested a visit with Nicole.
-Mia and Chad kiss.
-Bo insists that Victor throw Vivian out.
-Anna calls EJ on his cruelty.

Can't Miss: Friday, March 5th
Phillip urges Hope to fight for Bo.

**UPDATED 2/27

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 1st
Anna fears that EJ's obsession will ruin his plans; Maggie worries that her condition has returned; Carly's desperate for news about Melanie's health; Daniel blasts Carly for her actions; Arianna comforts Melanie.

Tuesday, March 2nd
Gabi offers her condolences to Will; Rafe expresses his concerns about Sami to Roman; Arianna learns that Brady asked to visit Nicole; Sami and EJ see a video of Sydney and get a ransom demand; Mia overhears Chad ask Gabi out on a date.

Wednesday, March 3rd
Via Sami's laptop, EJ spies on Sami and Rafe to make sure Sami lies about the ransom demand; Nathan and Stephanie return from their ski trip; Carly inadvertently tells Chloe that Daniel is Melanie's father; Sami and EJ grow closer.

Thursday, March 4th
Nathan learns that Melanie has been injured; Bo questions Melanie regarding the shooting; Daniel confronts Vivian and issues a memorable warning; Philip insists that Victor throw Vivian out; Carly tries to apologize to Daniel.

Friday, March 5th
EJ arrives at Sami's with a surprise; Carly begs Daniel not to shut her out; Bo tries to talk some sense into Melanie; Justin offers Carly his legal services; Philip urges Hope to fight for Bo.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

-EJís rage is frightening Anna.

Just now? Where has she been?

Quote:

Must see TV, for sure.

Quote:

-Bo talks some sense into Melanie.

Amazing. I didn't think that was possible.

Quote:

LOL. I keep seeing that spoiler and it keeps not happening. Maybe this time they mean it.

Quote:

-Stephanie interrupts Melanie and Nathan.

Isn't there a spoiler out there about them kissing? Melanie and Nathan, that is. Didn't Melanie just, and I do mean JUST, get married and then get shot? I guess those are small obstacles when it comes to the sweeping powerful epic love of Nathan and his teen doll.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Poor Maggie. :(

Carly- Dr. Sleazebag is not worth it.

Bo- you're better off talking sense into a wall than that idiot Melanie.

Damn it No Justin again. :redface: Ugh!
Edited by Mirage75, Feb 18 2010, 02:41 PM.

Cupcake06

Paxton
Feb 18 2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:

LOL. I keep seeing that spoiler and it keeps not happening. Maybe this time they mean it.

LOL

I was thinking the same thing.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Where's Nicole....damn..another week!

Mason

Quote:

Maggie is worried that her condition is returning.

I'd be more interested if I had any faith that this would actually end up being about Maggie.

Quote:

Carly begs Daniel not to shut her out.

Oh, barf.

Quote:

Bo talks some sense into Melanie.

Good luck with that, Bo!

Quote:

Sami and EJ grow closer.

Yawn. Same thing we've seen off and on for the last nearly-four years.
Edited by Mason, Feb 18 2010, 02:36 PM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! More Daniel and Carly scenes.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 02:11 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Maggie is worried that her condition is returning.
-Carly begs Daniel not to shut her out.
I'm taking Maggie's relapse with myasthenia gravis with ease. It's nice that she's going to continue be seen more often than she has been in years, but it just sucks that this is going to be more about Melanie, Nathan, Philip and Stephanie than it is about Maggie.

As much as I hate Daniel, I hope gives Carly shit for keeping the truth about Melanie from him. Carly sure isn't making any friends in Salem, is she? One of the last ones she has won't be her friend much longer. Good for the bitch.

I'm looking forward to Gabi and nuWill scenes. I'm eager to see if Gabriella Rodriguez and Chandler Massey have any chemistry.

jane1978

Angie79
Poor girl. Now Bo, Carly, Daniel, Hope, Victor, Kate will all think they have right/obligation to try direct her life.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

These sound good!

lastDays
Member Avatar

"CARLY BEGS DANIEL NOT TO SHUT HER OUT"

I am assuming this is about Chloe's infertility problem

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

lastDays
Feb 18 2010, 03:22 PM
"CARLY BEGS DANIEL NOT TO SHUT HER OUT"

I am assuming this is about Chloe's infertility problem
No. Why would Carly care about Chloe's unablility to have children?

She is most likely begging him not to shut her out with Melanie or something like that.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

TFP!

Sami and EJ grow Clsoer...

Don't trust it yet after the last-3 was it?-times, but here's hoping!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Feb 18 2010, 03:15 PM
Angie79
Poor girl. Now Bo, Carly, Daniel, Hope, Victor, Kate will all think they have right/obligation to try direct her life.
:laugh:

These sound good. Glad to see some Will/Gabi interaction. I wonder if CM and GR will have chemistry. I think they will start setting up a bond between them. Hopefully, we are finally building a story here.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

EJ and Sami grow closer.
Bitch please. That same spoiler has been around for the last two months. They turn out lame and underwhelming. Every single one of them. No one is buying it anymore.

kitkat
Member Avatar

TINA222
Feb 18 2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:

EJ and Sami grow closer.
Bitch please. That same spoiler has been around for the last two months. They turn out lame and underwhelming. Every single one of them. No one is buying it anymore.
I think they are growing closer from two different sides. Sami is seeing EJ as a friend, like Nicole. EJ is wanting it the other way. I mean the SOD article says it Sami is oblivious to EJ's desires.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 18 2010, 04:36 PM
TINA222
Quote:

EJ and Sami grow closer.
I think they are growing closer from two different sides. Sami is seeing EJ as a friend, like Nicole. EJ is wanting it the other way. I mean the SOD article says it Sami is oblivious to EJ's desires.
We keep reading that--it never happens (THAT GOODNESS) but its just as annoying this time as it was the first time it was spun to us.
Sami could care less about ej's desires--especially since all his desires invole himself and what he can do to hurt someone else.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 18 2010, 05:02 PM
kitkat
TINA222

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
We keep reading that--it never happens (THAT GOODNESS) but its just as annoying this time as it was the first time it was spun to us.
Sami could care less about ej's desires--especially since all his desires invole himself and what he can do to hurt someone else.
I think EJ should make love to the person he loves the most. Then it would really be a one man's show. lol

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

kitkat
TINA222
Quote:

EJ and Sami grow closer.
Ummmm, at this point in the s/l EJ is oblivious to EJ's desires. He still thinks he hates Sami. We have yet to see the epihany where he realises he still has "feelings" for Sami.

Agree with the other 12847556252 posters who have poured scorn on the "growing closer" spoiler. They've cried wolf too many times lately on this one.

kitkat
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Feb 18 2010, 05:24 PM
kitkat
TINA222

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Ummmm, at this point in the s/l EJ is oblivious to EJ's desires. He still thinks he hates Sami. We have yet to see the epihany where he realises he still has "feelings" for Sami.

Agree with the other 12847556252 posters who have poured scorn on the "growing closer" spoiler. They've cried wolf too many times lately on this one.
I don't think EJ loves Sami whether known or not. I think the grass is greener in Rafe's yard. He wants what Rafe's got, Sami and her desire to have a family with him. I mean even the return of Sydney is not for the love of her it's to make himself seem like the hero.
Edited by kitkat, Feb 18 2010, 05:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply